Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I am sitting her surfing and click on this thread, on purpose.

Looks like the oatmeal I am eating right now.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:49:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Joe Dirt had the same problem, but his mullet hairdo wig permanently attached to his head which kept the maggots away.

Speaking of Joe Dirt, remember Brandy? - She is much pleasing to the eye than the dude with maggots on his brain...

No Sushi here...

ETA: fixed my spelling..., sorry Brandy had me typing with one hand.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:12:37 AM EDT
[#3]
This is a true story!  The man was a homeless person with an infection from an open wound.  He did pass on from the severity of his infection.  BTW maggots were used in acient times to clean out wounds because they will eat the dead flesh and bad bacteria.  Currently, certain medical departments all over the world are gowing maggots to be used for the purpose wound cleaning in a controlled environment-neat stuff.  I saw this picture when I was going through Coast Guard Corpsman school.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:16:33 AM EDT
[#4]
worms and maggots are always the worst
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:22:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Joe Dirt had the same problem, but his mullet hairdo wig permanently attached to his head which kept the maggots away.

ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/davidspadejoedirt.jpg

Speaking of Joe Dirt, remember Brandy? - She is much pleasing to the eye that the dude with maggots on his brain...

No Sushi here...

This thread was impossible to masturbate to until your post. Thank you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top