User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:00:21 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Definite tag.

Off to load mags...  (hey, it calms me down..)

Maybe I should get into reloading.  I hear it's rather soothing, but I already have enough hobbies, and reloading is like a hobby within a hobby, within a way of life...

Well, after you load them, head down this way.  You'd be a lot m ore useful down here than up there in Oregon.  

I don't know how to break it to you but 25-30% of our local population is Hispanic. I am actually a little worried about going to defend the border when they are already behind the lines.

+1
I live in a rural area, my children's school district covers 60 square miles. There are less than 75 local kids that go to that school and about 20 hispanic kids from"Texas". The school district does everything they can to keep the Hispanic kids there. They get money from the state for each kid. They could care less were they are from.
I hate to break it to you, but the heartland is undefendable.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:18:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
something larger is afoot

The Commander in Thief is planning on allowing CIA-sponsored "Iranian terrorists" through the undefended southern border into the United States. The team will travel to a major city in California and detonate a dirty bomb. This will provide the justification for unilateral military action against Iran.

JORGE THE WARMONGER. RWWAARRRR!

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:29:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't know how to break it to you but 25-30% of our local population is Hispanic. I am actually a little worried about going to defend the border when they are already behind the lines.

They are too busy mowing the grass and cleaning the crappers to be a threat.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:31:54 AM EDT
[#4]
If true, this is seriously fucked up and will only add about 5,000 gallons of gasoline to a fire that's already starting to burn into the souls of American citizens.

At the rate we are going, I bet we see third party candidates start kicking the dogshit out of both democrats and republicans in upcoming elections. And based on what I have seen lately, this might not be such a bad thing.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:37:50 AM EDT
[#5]
What is going on?

Have the idiot politicians decided today they're just giving up?  Morons.  We will slaughter them in the polls.

I am serious.  A movement is ripe, and if we move, we can hit the status quo really hard.  I have little doubt.  Every political entity in the USA has abdicated the interests of the American people on this, and if we can move, with viable candidates, we can really shock the establishment.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:45:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What is going on?

Have the idiot politicians decided today they're just giving up?  Morons.  We will slaughter them in the polls.

I am serious.  A movement is ripe, and if we move, we can hit the status quo really hard.  I have little doubt.  Every political entity in the USA has abdicated the interests of the American people on this, and if we can move, with viable candidates, we can really shock the establishment.

America is indeed ripe for a govt house cleaning and a fresh start. I just hope we can find better third party alternatives than say, Ralph Nader.  

Taking a look at polls, not only are people pissed at Bush and the republican controlled house and senate, they are pissed with the ineffective Federal government across the board. This is the one truth the media fails to report. The dem's have numbers that are as poor as the republicans, if not worse!

The next few elections may strongly favor candidates who neither have a elephant or a donkey as their symbol.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:48:18 AM EDT
[#7]
tag
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:59:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:59:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Taged
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:02:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm becoming mildly irritated at my governments lack of enforcing the will of those it represents.

Shit....I'm beyond MILDLY irritated.  These fuckheads in office have failed to TRULY represent their consituents for as long as I can remember.  If our forefathers could, they'd come back and knock the shit out of all those who hold office.  Since when do elected officials actually carry through on their campagin promises?  It's a sham folks.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:07:08 AM EDT
[#11]
For the Record...I am Hispanic...however

WTF IS THIS CRAP?

Please excuse me. I must now do an ammo inventory
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:14:05 AM EDT
[#12]
I almost want to run for governor now
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:16:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I see civil war in the future to prevent succession of the southern states.

Hmmm.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:26:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Use the NRA-ILA contact line and EMAIL all in Washington.
The one they get the most mail or email from will win!
If you do nothing that is what you will get!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:28:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
For the Record...I am Hispanic...however

WTF IS THIS CRAP?

Please excuse me. I must now do an ammo inventory

I wonder if the idiots realize that they will lose alot of the legal hispanic vote?

People dont give a shit about race, they give a shit about bastards breaking the law getting into this country. If we stand down the boarder patrol we might as well stand down the laws stopping the tons of Chinese and Europeans that want to come in! Somebody tell Tiengulden to get on a plane/boat and come over.

The great experiment that was the US has failed after 230 years.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:29:09 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Definite tag.

Maybe I should get into reloading.  I hear it's rather soothing, but I already have enough hobbies, and reloading is like a hobby within a hobby, within a way of life...

Well, after you load them, head down this way.  You'd be a lot m ore useful down here than up there in Oregon.  

I've seen him shoot, you're not missing much with him up here.

Nick
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:29:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:29:47 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like?

Like the merging of north America. Apparently people keep on missing this. It started with NAFTA.

Do a google search for CAFTA, FTAA, and "Merging North America" and you'll understand what all of this is about.

Ross Perot was right, hear that sucking sound?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:31:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Could one of the Bushites please explain the alternate theory of what the master-plan behind this is?  I'm sure it's all part of a grand scheme of some kind that is actually good for us but I'm just not seeing it.  Maybe one of them can explain
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:31:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Commander in Thief is planning on allowing CIA-sponsored "Iranian terrorists" through the undefended southern border into the United States. The team will travel to a major city in California and detonate a dirty bomb. This will provide the justification for unilateral military action against Iran.

JORGE THE WARMONGER. RWWAARRRR!

Jack Bauer would eat this scenario for breakfast.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:33:46 AM EDT
[#21]
I have a friend with is in the Border Patrol stationed in Arizona and he has confirmed the do not arrest unless you see them commiting a felony?  They are supposed to watch them and report their movements and whereabouts.  Top it they are only issued 1 30 rounder for their M4's  needless to say I sent him a bunch of 30',s ACOG, front rail with a Surefire.  And I will send anything else he may need to fight those fucking illegals.  Dont peolpe relize the drain these fuckers are placing on our system? Shit they get more assitance then us USA'ins
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:35:25 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
if this is confirmed as true,

<snip>

This is nothing new.  A friend who works for the BP related to me how during the late 90's they weren't allowed to patrol in certain areas (where the majority of illegals crossed), as they were detaining too many.  The government wanted less detained so it looked like there was no immigration problem.  

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:36:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Could one of the Bushites please explain the alternate theory of what the master-plan behind this is?  I'm sure it's all part of a grad scheme of some kind that is actually good for us but I'm just not seeing it.  Maybe one of them can explain

See my post above yours. That is the master plan.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:37:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Homeland Security called me too, told me to get off the internet and start speaking Esperanto.  Some sort of New World Order thing.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:39:11 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
great, so terrorists can cross over now too.

If this order is true, it would be a perfect opportunity for Al-Qaeda to send in sleeper cells.  Oh wait.  Terrorists don't enter the U.S. by foot/car.  They all take commercial flights in.  Thank God for our awesome airport security.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:41:56 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If this order is true, it would be a perfect opportunity for Al-Qaeda to send in sleeper cells.  Oh wait.  terrorists don't enter the U.S. by foot/car.  They all take commercial flights in.  Thank God for our awesome airport security.

At the rate we're going, handing over the homeland security reigns to Microsoft would be a big improvement!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:46:49 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

i am done with the republicans once and for all. This will be the final nail in the coffin for me. They are no better than the idiot democrats. Sure mildly better on 2nd issues but at the cost of selling out the country again and again is pretty much useless.

i am quickly becoming convinced voting in general is a futile effort anymore.

+1
Trouble is, in today's climate true conservative candidates can't get elected anymore.
Hence they become moderate, diluted conservatives with no balls.
Republican is a just a name now. It truly is sad. Today's Republicans are like 50's Democrats.
Voting Democrat nowadays kills the Nation within 5-10 years.
Voting Republican allows the Nation to bleed out within 20- 30 years.
They vote whores are selling us out fellers
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:53:32 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If this order is true, it would be a perfect opportunity for Al-Qaeda to send in sleeper cells.  Oh wait.  Terrorists don't enter the U.S. by foot/car.  They all take commercial flights in.  Thank God for our awesome airport security.

Who says they havent already?  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:02:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:05:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i am done with the republicans once and for all. This will be the final nail in the coffin for me. They are no better than the idiot democrats. Sure mildly better on 2nd issues but at the cost of selling out the country again and again is pretty much useless.

+1
Trouble is, in today's climate true conservative candidates can't get elected anymore.
Republican is a just a name now. It truly is sad. Today's Republicans are like 50's Democrates.

trouble is it's no longer a slow bleed.

The republicans are becoming AS BAD as the dems on a lot of issues.

Obviously PC has deafened politicians. So what's left, a 1776 sequel?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:07:23 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who says they havent already?  

+1,000,000  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:10:54 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Definite tag.

11.9%

They just passed blacks by 1/10th of a %.

Still a lot of em' though.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:11:37 AM EDT
[#33]
The Border Patrol has been told to stand down for years.  When I worked for them we were told to stay in our vehicles and mearly shine our lights on potential crossers.  This was suppose to scare them away. h.gif   This was as far back as 1998.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:13:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:14:34 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Republican is a just a name now. It truly is sad. Today's Republicans are like 50's Democrates.

It's very close my friend.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:15:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Has anybody IM'd Migradog, I believe he's CBP, for confirmation?

ETA: Tag
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:26:13 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Could one of the Bushites please explain the alternate theory of what the master-plan behind this is?  I'm sure it's all part of a grand scheme of some kind that is actually good for us but I'm just not seeing it.  Maybe one of them can explain

Sure!  quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote/george_bush_quote_2cc0

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM was added to the currency in 1935 and it is chiseled in the granite on the chamber of the United States Senate.

The NWO operating principle is deception but three things must happen before the NWO is complete: (1)  Nationalism must be abolished, (2) the world's economies must be combined, and (3) all the world's religions must be combined or destroyed.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:34:42 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I give it 6 years.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:37:52 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Not to sound like an armchair commando/ patriot but for me its better to go down fighting
than to live in a Elite Socilaist shithole the Left wants to create.
Who here wants to live with 50% taxes, NO 2nd ammendment, UN supervision,
a berka on every corner, video cameras everywhere, and traffic signs in 8 different languages.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:40:11 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<snip>

This is nothing new.  A friend who works for the BP related to me how during the late 90's they weren't allowed to patrol in certain areas (where the majority of illegals crossed), as they were detaining too many.  The government wanted less detained so it looked like there was no immigration problem.  

This is 100% accurate.

The .Gov doesn't give a shit guys....

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:40:28 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Not to sound like an armchair commando/ patriot but for me its better to go down fighting
than to live in a Elite Socilaist shithole the Left wants to create.
Who here wants to live with 50% taxes, NO 2nd ammendment, UN supervision,
a berka on every corner, video cameras everywhere, and traffic signs in 8 different languages.

Not me.

The rest of the quote in my sig says this:

"...We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:41:34 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:47:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Has anyone seen anything on this anywhere else?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:06:07 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Has anyone seen anything on this anywhere else?

Not yet.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:08:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Question is, wht can we do about it?
Call some senators and raise hell, Bill O'Reilly?, what can we do to make it change?
It needs to be a directed effort with a bunch of support.
I live in AZ and let me tell you it is turning brown faster than you can imagine!
Do we wait ten years and then move all our families to Mexico, crap there won't be anyone there!
I am so depressed reading this thread. . .

I wish God would just end it all now and take us home.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:10:30 AM EDT
[#46]
tag
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:14:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Does it even make a difference if they catch them anyways?  Few are prosecuted.  Its a catch and release program.  They just quit fishing now.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:24:06 AM EDT
[#48]

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

+1 Its almost time
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:25:30 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Question is, wht can we do about it?
Call some senators and raise hell, Bill O'Reilly?, what can we do to make it change?
It needs to be a directed effort with a bunch of support.
I live in AZ and let me tell you it is turning brown faster than you can imagine!
Do we wait ten years and then move all our families to Mexico, crap there won't be anyone there!
I am so depressed reading this thread. . .

I wish God would just end it all now and take us home.

My Senator is Mel Martinez Contacted him twice. Still waiting for his response
We can contact them all we want. In the end the vote whores will still sell out.
We are getting down to our last option...

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:29:01 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I'll take a crack at it.
It's obvious.

The story is untrue.
Ta da!

I just spoke with a friend in DHS (up there).
The story is false.

Which brings us to the obvious question, which amazes me that it hasn't been asked...

Why did someone make this up? (not suggesting the original poster did this)
Look at all the "shy is falling!" panic that this rumor has sparked.

On DU, they do this stuff all the time (Bush MIHOP!), but for them it's really masturbatory.
Over here, I'd expect better.
Sheep allow themselves to be herded.
Allowing yourself to be so riled by a false rumor is no different.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top