Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 12:47:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Request to join.  There is an opening...
View Quote

Invite sent with my AR15 login in the message
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#2]
any openings?  Lvl 33
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 10:39:13 PM EDT
[#3]
At the moment, no but we are probably going to make some room here shortly.  Got some people who havent been participating and that ends up hurting the group.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 10:58:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 11:15:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I IMed one of the inactive folks on here.

We currently have one opening.  Just put your screen name in the request and maybe Steven will update the list on here.

This group is ar15.com nd is a 25 member group.  clffrdjk is the leader
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 11:47:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Let me know when the openings come up and what group is.
There are three ARFCOM groups and 2 ar15.com...
View Quote

For you I am sure room could be made.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 11:59:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I am taintless One
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 12:11:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 12:18:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Request to join sent. : Edward
View Quote

I just accepted you into the task force.  Welcome.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 1:34:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Request to join sent. : Edward

And there goes the neighborhood.

Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Here is what I have currently as members...

ARFCOM Name      BB Name
???Dr. Geezbo
col_sandersBoss
bigbad401Steven
2T2_Crash2T2-Crash
SnapcraklepopNBT
EdwardAvilaEdward
MNnaloxoneFrank Rizzo
Raylotogo
???BCM4
TheBeerSlayerMikeh556
???MXDan
BbohmanIceman
N/ABoss Lady
PavlovwolfWolf68
???Kore
???DZA
???Charlie Murphy
MagurgleTaintless One
???Tigran
???elanl92
Clffrdjkclffrdjk
m1jkSnotfist
GIR-101slitthroat101
??? bdjaw

Boss Lady is not an arfcom member (or my wife lol) but she is pretty active.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Make sure everyone updates the Boom Beach game.  Some new features and graphics in there.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 12:47:47 PM EDT
[#13]
There any plans to step ARFCOM Mutiny up to a 50 person task force?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:31:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

BB Name              ARFCOM Name

Dr. Geezbo     ????
Boss             col_sanders
Steven             bigbad401
2T2-Crash     2T2_Crash
NBT                     snapcraklepop
Edward             EdwardAvila
Frank Rizzo     MNnaloxone
togo                     Raylo
BCM4             ????
Mikeh556             ????
MXDan             ????
Iceman             bbohman
Boss Lady     N/A
Wolf68             pavlovwolf
Kore                     ????
DZA                     ????
Charlie Murphy     ????
Taintless One     Magurgle
Tigran             ????
elanl92             ????
clffrdjk             clffrdjk
Snotfist             m1jk
slitthroat101     GIR-101
bdjaw             ????
Crysis             ????

Boss Lady is not an arfcom member (or my wife lol) but she is pretty active.  I'm assuming BCM4 and mikeh556 are members here.
View Quote

Pm me if there's an opening please. Lvl 41. Game name is Ferrari letigre
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:00:20 AM EDT
[#15]
I just made an opening for you
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#17]
List updated.  I cant get the format to stop being jumbled.  

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:11:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BB Name              ARFCOM Name

Dr. Geezbo     ????
Boss             col_sanders
Steven             bigbad401
2T2-Crash     2T2_Crash
NBT                     snapcraklepop
Edward             EdwardAvila
Frank Rizzo     MNnaloxone
togo                     Raylo
BCM4             ????
Mikeh556             ????
MXDan             ????
Iceman             bbohman
Boss Lady     N/A
Wolf68             pavlovwolf
Kore                     ????
DZA                     ????
Charlie Murphy     ????
Taintless One     Magurgle
Tigran             ????
elanl92             ????
clffrdjk             clffrdjk
Snotfist             m1jk
slitthroat101     GIR-101
bdjaw             ????
Crysis             ????

Boss Lady is not an arfcom member (or my wife lol) but she is pretty active.  I'm assuming BCM4 and mikeh556 are members here.

You are accepted!
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#19]
I would like to get in line for the next opening.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 11:49:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I would like to get in line for the next opening.
View Quote

There is an opening.Just comment with your arfcom name when you ask to join.

Snotfist/m1jk if you start playing again we'll open up a slot for you.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:17:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Bdjaw here.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:12:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Grnbot here.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:28:26 AM EDT
[#23]
AZMP5 (AZIROC on boom beach)
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 10:37:49 AM EDT
[#24]
My name on there is thedreamer. I have to upgrade my HQ one more time before I can join. My question is how do you guys build up enough resources to upgrade stuff? I have attacked and taken over just about everything in my area for their resources and there isnt such left.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
My name on there is thedreamer. I have to upgrade my HQ one more time before I can join. My question is how do you guys build up enough resources to upgrade stuff? I have attacked and taken over just about everything in my area for their resources and there isnt such left.
View Quote

What level are you?  Upgrading HQs can be pretty difficult because they need a lot of resources.  It makes it even more difficult if you get raided and people take your stuff.  Here is what I do...Save up a bunch of bases on your map.  This may take a day or so to populate.  Scout all of the bases that pop up.  Difficult opponents that don't offer much in the way of rewards should be swapped out (hit find new opponent when you can).  When you see that you have enough enemies with the resources you need for the upgrade, start attacking.  Tuesday and Friday evenings they have Dr. Terror events.  If you use those along with your bases you can get good rewards.  Something that really helps is the dark statues, especially resource rewards.  I have a couple of them.  

I am more offense based.  I don't spend a lot of resources on my defense stuff.  I upgrade gunboat, landing craft, vault, and my resource production/storage first.  When I cant do any more of those I upgrade a defensive building or two.  I do get raided a good bit, but frankly no matter what you do you are going to get raided some.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:24:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Here is our current lineup....

AR15.com NameBB Name
Geezbo  Dr. Geezbo
col_sanders  Boss
bigbad401  Steven
2T2_Crash  2T2-Crash
snapcraklepop  NBT
EdwardAvila  Edward
MNnaloxone  Frank Rizzo
Raylo  togo
djkel  grnbot
TheBeerSlayer  Mikeh556
???  MXDan
bbohman  Iceman
N/A  Boss Lady
pavlovwolf  Wolf68
???  Kore
???  DZA
???  Charlie Murphy
Magurgle  Taintless One
???  Tigran
???  elanl92
clffrdjk  clffrdjk
Tex  Tex
GIR-101  slitthroat101
binga  bdjaw
CossaFerrari  LeTigre
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:34:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What level are you?  Upgrading HQs can be pretty difficult because they need a lot of resources.  It makes it even more difficult if you get raided and people take your stuff.  Here is what I do...Save up a bunch of bases on your map.  This may take a day or so to populate.  Scout all of the bases that pop up.  Difficult opponents that don't offer much in the way of rewards should be swapped out (hit find new opponent when you can).  When you see that you have enough enemies with the resources you need for the upgrade, start attacking.  Tuesday and Friday evenings they have Dr. Terror events.  If you use those along with your bases you can get good rewards.  Something that really helps is the dark statues, especially resource rewards.  I have a couple of them.  

I am more offense based.  I don't spend a lot of resources on my defense stuff.  I upgrade gunboat, landing craft, vault, and my resource production/storage first.  When I cant do any more of those I upgrade a defensive building or two.  I do get raided a good bit, but frankly no matter what you do you are going to get raided some.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a level 13. And the way I do it is upgrade all the resources and attack stuff to the top level then upgrade defense stuff to the top level. I get attacked a couple times a day but i usually win against the attacks. Just having trouble keeping the wood stock high. Gold isn't an issue, I have a full amount currently with nothing to spend it on because the armory needs to be upgraded. But I can't do that till I upgrade the HQ. Its a vicious circle lol.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Yeah I did something similar at first but then those HQ upgrades started offering all sorts of fun stuff that I was too impatient to wait for.  

I should hit level 37 tonight but it will probably be a few days until I can upgrade my HQ to level 16.  I'll probably upgrade some of my defenses first while waiting to get some good bases to attack.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I'm a level 13. And the way I do it is upgrade all the resources and attack stuff to the top level then upgrade defense stuff to the top level. I get attacked a couple times a day but i usually win against the attacks. Just having trouble keeping the wood stock high. Gold isn't an issue, I have a full amount currently with nothing to spend it on because the armory needs to be upgraded. But I can't do that till I upgrade the HQ. Its a vicious circle lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There always seems to be one resource that you just can't get enough of.

Right now I'm considering dropping victory points, all the bases around me are too tough, so all I can attack are the computer's bases, which don't help much in the way of resources and push that vp higher.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:31:14 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm building up for level 14 right now, and I'm real close, but still maybe a day away. I have 5 players watching me collect resources and I've been attacked 4 times by two of them. They've gotten real close a few times. I'm hoping I can hold out. I'm tempted to buy the gems to do it.

You know what, screw it, $5 bucks.

I'm level 14 now.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:50:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Leveling up to level 6 HQ now. So if there is room I'd like to join the group if possible! If there isn't room. Is there a secondary group?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:05:56 PM EDT
[#32]
There are currently 2 slots.  Just say your arfcom name when you request to join.

The bases we attack during the task force ops are hard.  They are typically levels 60+.  You will be the lowest level guy by quite a bit, but you can still help.  Collecting intel will help us get the op started.  You would probably be better off waiting a bit to attack and hopefully we can have a clean path cleared for you to attack the core.  There is a timer that shows how long is left in the op.  Each one is 24 hours.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:48:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Grnbot here.
View Quote

Are you the same Grnbot that was in the arfcom TF? I had to bail out of that one because one of the officers, barricade, was a power hungry prick.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There are currently 2 slots.  Just say your arfcom name when you request to join.

The bases we attack during the task force ops are hard.  They are typically levels 60+.  You will be the lowest level guy by quite a bit, but you can still help.  Collecting intel will help us get the op started.  You would probably be better off waiting a bit to attack and hopefully we can have a clean path cleared for you to attack the core.  There is a timer that shows how long is left in the op.  Each one is 24 hours.
View Quote

Alright sounds good. How do I gather Intel? I'm pretty new to the game. But I'll do whatever I can to help out.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 10:36:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Alright sounds good. How do I gather Intel? I'm pretty new to the game. But I'll do whatever I can to help out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just playing. Raiding bases and stuff, defending yours. You'll build up quick being in the clan.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Just playing. Raiding bases and stuff, defending yours. You'll build up quick being in the clan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool. I got the first intel ticket today. Upgrading my attack forces now.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#37]
If any arfcom members what to join, please include your arfcom user name in the invite request.  We have had a few requests today and we don't want to turn away any members of arfcom.  Or at least tell us here if you want to join and what you boom beach name is.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Request sent to join the clan. Boom beach name is mantis
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:58:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Please resend the request.  Put your arfcom name in the request also.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:50:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Re sent request. Let me in so I can contribute intel. Left last clan because because I was contributing 4-5 times more Intel than other players.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 9:40:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Re sent request. Let me in so I can contribute intel. Left last clan because because I was contributing 4-5 times more Intel than other players.
View Quote

Send it again.  I did not see anything yesterday.  Plus there is a goofy thing about a 24 hour deal that you cannot request the same task force, so it may not have come into us.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 12:15:37 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Are you the same Grnbot that was in the arfcom TF? I had to bail out of that one because one of the officers, barricade, was a power hungry prick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Grnbot here.

Yep. He finally shut up and left after I yelled at him. Too bad he was the tin-pot God long enough to kill the TF.

Link Posted: 12/26/2014 11:41:49 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm out camping.  The wifi here is absolutely terrible and I cant log into the game.  No cell service either.  I may head out today to try to buy some firewood.  If I do I'll try to log in and help with the op.  Otherwise it will be tomorrow or Sunday before I can do anything.
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 11:44:10 AM EDT
[#44]
New OP started. Let's git r dun.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 12:26:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Hey guys, gonna send in a request.  Name is "sgt. Nevels"
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 12:40:05 AM EDT
[#46]
nvmnd its full
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#47]
We will let you know if a position opens up.  We may have a few that don't participate with the operations.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We will let you know if a position opens up.  We may have a few that don't participate with the operations.
View Quote

out with the old... in with the new
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#49]
I still have not heard from clffrdjk regarding the task force.  It may be time to start our own so that we can open up his spot.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 11:34:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I still have not heard from clffrdjk regarding the task force.  It may be time to start our own so that we can open up his spot.
View Quote

I agree, and I think you should announce it here and provide a link to the new thread.

I would also offer an invite to Boss Lady to join the new one. She's been a good team player.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top