Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:44:18 PM EDT
[#1]
philly home of the black mafia!and mosque 12!!! any body know that story!!! they just want the crooks to have guns! IDIOTS!
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe we should pin a fitty' to Del. Ortiz's lapel and make him stand on the corner of Broad St. and York on a Friday night?

MD is the same way, The goons in the big city want to run the whole state.
Essentially the problem is urban. (that's a code word)

They should clean up their own mess.
I'm getting real tired of this application of "respect". (that's a code word too)

Colonel Hurtz
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:48:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Black lawmakers walk out of Pa. House.

Good!.........keep walking.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:49:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone should get in their face and tell them that the problem is not "gun violence", the problem is black violence.

They got some nerve for wanting to pass gun control laws on white folks when the crime problem is really all THEM.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]
So... What did the Legislative White Caucus have to say about it????  
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:54:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck Philadelphia.  

I lived in PA for over ten years went to high school and college there.  

The rest of PA has almost NOTHING in common with Philly, or Pittsburg for that matter.  

A few years back, Philly was up in arms that the city's restrictive gun control laws were found to be superceded by State law, and they haven't recovered since.  Bunch of liberal whiny idiots.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:58:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Any disarmament laws wouldn't affect most of their constituents anyway, if guns are outlawed…
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 1:00:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Fine, then they [rest of the assembly] should immediately ban any Black person from owning ANY firearm, especially since Blacks have a much higher rate of criminal activity per capita then most other races.

I'd bet those same 25 would blow blood vessels in their necks screaming that it was unacceptable. Yet, that  would target those committing almost ALL criminal violent firearm related activities in their districts....................they could be hero's!!!

[And not acceptable to me, but then again, until predominantly Black neighbborhoods clean up their acts and quit giving criminals sanctuary and silence, nothing will change.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 1:03:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Fuck Philadelphia.  

I lived in PA for over ten years went to high school and college there.  

The rest of PA has almost NOTHING in common with Philly, or Pittsburg for that matter.  

A few years back, Philly was up in arms that the city's restrictive gun control laws were found to be superceded by State law, and they haven't recovered since.  Bunch of liberal whiny idiots.  

This is true of most big cities- vs - rural areas.  Here in the PRK the leftists in S.F. and L.A. run the state.  The rest of us are viewed as hosts for their parasitic behaviors.  We get the crap taxed out of us so they can pay off their inner city welfare parasite constituents.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I am going to make it completely clear: no gun legislation, no votes for the budget," Williams said.

Terrorism in the modern sense[1] is violence or other harmful acts committed (or threatened) against civilians for political or other ideological goals
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#11]
"Angel Cruz" is a member of the Black Caucus?

Maybe they should just up and call it The Non-White Caucus.

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted: Yeah, getting those laws passed will really stop the guns from getting in the wrong hands.  Morons.
No kidding. Criminals aren't going to abide with gun control laws anyway so we might as well make it easier for citizens to purchase and own guns legally so they can shoot back.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Two things

Clearly black lawmakers in PA. do not know the orgins of gun control.

State government shuts down, great for the people of Pennsylvania.

I can't say as I'm impressed with the intellect of urban dependency culture addicts.

J
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 3:22:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
So almost 1/4 of the Democrats in the state House just walked out?

I smell opportunity!

You got it. Why all the hand wringing. The others need to get to work and if Philly isn't represented then too bad. Pass an open carry or other gun legislation that is needed.

opportunity is knocking so answer the dang door.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 3:24:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Keep walking
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuck em.  They're going to blackmail the system by demanding people vote for bills that aren't supported?  Vote em out!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top