Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Good for them. Nice to see they aren't clinging to their cultural teddy bears.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

When this flag flap started, Martin Armstrong said that this attitude was the beginning of the breakup of this nation. We really are done as a nation. God Save America.
View Quote
At this juncture who cares

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:44:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Remove it, place it in one of Birminghams neighboring cities that's not over run with EBT filth. High on a hill like the Vulcan statue.
BTW, bham is too broke and shitty to worry about stuff like this.

View Quote

This is how people like the Birmingham City Council get elected: Using fake hot-button issues to divert everyone's attention from their horrible management of the city.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:46:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This is how people like the Birmingham City Council "progressives" get elected: Using fake hot-button issues to divert everyone's attention from their horrible management of the city our nation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remove it, place it in one of Birminghams neighboring cities that's not over run with EBT filth. High on a hill like the Vulcan statue.

BTW, bham is too broke and shitty to worry about stuff like this.

This is how people like the Birmingham City Council "progressives" get elected: Using fake hot-button issues to divert everyone's attention from their horrible management of the city our nation.

FIFY.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:46:53 PM EDT
[#5]
They are doing it because they no damn well no one is going to do anything to stop them, and they will keep taking and taking till they finish their agenda.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:50:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This shit is getting ridiculous
View Quote

its just starting
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:51:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When the backlash comes...it's going to be a tsunami of shit.

View Quote

IF it comes
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:52:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

IF it comes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IF it comes

I wonder if anyone will fight to keep that monument.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:55:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Jesus Christ, they want a culture war? they might not like what they get..........................
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:56:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They got the government they voted for ...

Politics doesn't favor rational thought or a republic of laws. Feelings are now way to run a government.
View Quote

so true
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:58:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IF it comes

Unless bold talkin' Southern boys find their testicles.  

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Blue jeans are made of cotton. Slaves picked cotton. Ban blue jeans
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:11:05 PM EDT
[#13]
We live in "New America".  Anything dealing with the Founders, and monuments to Old America's wars and it's heroes, will be branded as symbols of hate and removed.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Since the monuments in linn park are over 100 years old, I'm wondering if they are not listed on a historical registry of the county or state? they also have monuments for the Spanish American war, world war 1 and 2. Hell I thought they would be more up in arms about the swastikas that are on the outside of the county court house, that is adjacent to the park. It was built in the 20's and it's on the historical registry.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:18:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Why don't we remove all black people from the U.S.? Just load them up on boats and point them in the direction of Africa. I mean, since blacks were all slaves, they are a constant reminder of slavery. If we remove them from the U.S., then people won't think of slaves anymore. I'm sure black people would agree since everything here reminds them of slavery. It's a win win for everyone.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:21:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why don't we remove all black people from the U.S.? Just load them up on boats and point them in the direction of Africa. I mean, since blacks were all slaves, they are a constant reminder of slavery. If we remove them from the U.S., then people won't think of slaves anymore. I'm sure black people would agree since everything here reminds them of slavery. It's a win win for everyone.
View Quote

I'm betting a vast majority of them won't last a month.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:21:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Jesus Christ, they want a culture war? they might not like what they get..........................
View Quote

All they have to do is threaten to cut off disability and food stamps and half the south will capitulate again.

No one's gonna do shit.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

All they have to do is threaten to cut off disability and food stamps and half the south will capitulate again.

No one's gonna do shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one's gonna do shit.

Normal people aren't, but I'd wager that they are doing a fine job of creating another Dylann Roof. Lots of people out of work and pissed off all over the country, the last thing we need is more media driven division.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:28:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Normal people aren't, but I'd wager that they are doing a fine job of creating another Dylann Roof. Lots of people out of work and pissed off all over the country, the last thing we need is more media driven division.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one's gonna do shit.

They already created another one. With the Confederate flag shit then coloring the white house with the gay rainbow. .....

Right now someone is out there plotting to kill more than he did.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:29:59 AM EDT
[#20]
BAN ALL MONUMENTS!!! ITS FOR THE FEELS!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#21]
The recent move to remove the monument from the park was started by Birmingham own version of Al Sharpton, Frank Matthews.  This is a guy who once tried to get the city of Birmingham to issue a formal apology for slavery (Birmingham didn't even exist then) and was a paid cheerleader for former mayor Larry Langford during his federal corruption trial.  He went around trying to drum up grass-roots support for the mayor and tried to paid the trial as something racist.

Even a lot of local liberals think that removing the monument doesn't make any sense.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It'd just take one.

One good one.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When are they going to take down Yankee stadium

As soon as we get off our asses and have some mother fucking riots! We always talk about riots but never have one.

I'm triggered with pitchfork and torch in hand. IN HAND.

I'm with you. Riots work for the left.

It'd just take one.

One good one.  

Yep. America would be a very different place afterwards.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:50:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When are they going to take down Yankee stadium

As soon as we get off our asses and have some mother fucking riots! We always talk about riots but never have one.

I'm triggered with pitchfork and torch in hand. IN HAND.

I'm with you. Riots work for the left.

It'd just take one.

One good one.  

Let's pray! Either the "after" is better, or whatever is left stops calling itself a democracy.

Cpt. Redleg
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 5:15:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#25]
I would hate to be a cop there when the mayor orders them to move in and arrest the crowd of folks protecting the monument.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top