Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 12:48:02 PM EDT
[#1]
What is Bill O tarting to back peddle to save his ass?
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 12:54:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just heard him say it now on the O'Reilly Factor.  I don't know what to make of this.

Bill likes women
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Even Tiger wouldn't hit it.

Could you go that far I don't know??? She's not hard to look at                                                   all the time
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 12:56:23 PM EDT
[#5]

O' reilly has been in the bag for the Obama's for some time now.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 12:57:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I never understood this from arfcom. She's not a knockout, but she sure isn't ugly. I gotta figure this opinion comes from who she is.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just heard him say it now on the O'Reilly Factor.  I don't know what to make of this.

I don't think she's beautiful by any stretch of the imagination, but she's hardly the ugliest woman to ever land a husband.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#8]

And that pic is WITH make-up  .
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 1:17:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Actually, this sort of thing is why I like O'Reilly.

Calling Michelle Obama ugly is petty.  Once someone makes a statement like that, you can easily write off everything else they say.  (It's why I get to write off basically everything every liberal says about Palin, in fact.)

O'Reilly likes to play it straight.  Give compliments where they're warranted but hammer away where it's warranted, too.  The compliments make the hammering more effective because you're not giving your opponents an easy way to undermine you.  They can't say, "Pffft, O'Reilly just has Obama Derangement Syndrome" because he clearly doesn't.

I like Michelle Malkin for similar reasons.  Rather than going completely deranged and always supporting "R" and always hating "D", she gives credit and makes attacks on both sides when necessary and warranted.

That's how conservatives are going to take back America –– not by echoing the deranged one-sided insanity of the left, but by presenting a fair view and making it harder for anyone to outright dismiss our opinions.  In the long run, people stop listening to the one-track-mind nutjobs.  People like Matthews, Olbermann and Charlie Gibson may get their swipes in for a while and they may advance their political agenda in the process but in the long run people get tired of single-minded biased attacks.  They stop listening.  Meanwhile, people like O'Reilly stay famous.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#10]
While I dont think she is as hideous as most of arfcom make her out to be, o'reilly is a huge obama supporter, he just hides it a little bit to try and come across as ' fair and balanced '. Anyone that has listened to that full of himself cocksucker knows he has a leftwing populist agenda.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 1:41:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's not bad except for the giant ass and the horn's.
Giant ass? where?

Right next to her in the wedding pictures...

She's a sasquatch. A bitchy, self absorbed, racist sasquatch.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 1:48:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She's not bad except for the giant ass and the horn's.

And the smell of sulfur
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 1:53:01 PM EDT
[#14]
So  Bill is into Wookies, it could be worse.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top