BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:37:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Bueller? Bueller?

My disdain for Bill Mahr is slightly eclipsed by my malevolence for Obama.

So... meh.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:40:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Libertarians didn't vote for Obama.

That one did
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:40:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw that show and I am in complete agreement with Maher.
Obama needs to  stop his PR campaign and get    to work fixing the country
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:45:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

well I would certianly hope not....
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:48:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:Maher's probably one of the top 10 leftist talking heads, but he's going after Obama for being of little substance.  Now, my opinion is that the less Obama does the better off we'll all be, but it's nice to see the libs' heads explode.

Agreed.  What annoys me is that even after their heads explode, they're still walking around.  Their hearts bleed...so why don't they fucking die already?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:49:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Uh, no he doesn't.  Maybe you are unaware of the "fix" Obama has in store for us.  Maybe you are, and like it.  Regardless, I hope he fails so spectacularly that he becomes a swear word so vile that a 14 year-old emo-freak posting on 4chan would blush upon hearing it.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:50:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The problem is he isn't "fixing" the country, he is reinventing it.  

It's like your alternator goes out in your truck.  Smiley Joe, your best pal in the world offers to fix it without charging you.  When you get it back, it has a refurbished china land alternator, different interior and he painted it purple, not doing exactly what he promised.  Oh, and he is charging you for the paint and interior you didn't even want

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:52:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Even the libtards are starting to wake up and realize they elected a Dud.

I hope so.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:54:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:Maher's probably one of the top 10 leftist talking heads, but he's going after Obama for being of little substance.  Now, my opinion is that the less Obama does the better off we'll all be, but it's nice to see the libs' heads explode.

Agreed.  What annoys me is that even after their heads explode, they're still walking around.  Their hearts bleed...so why don't they fucking die already?

They feed off of rainbows and puppy dogs.  Do away with both to rid the country of liberalism.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:57:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Bill Maher a libertarian?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

R I I I I G H T.....................  

This
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:58:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I thought the ground was feeling cold and that explains why I saw a bunch of swine flying in formation the other day...

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:59:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan."  Even if the plan is horrifying!  If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

_MaH

WHY SO SERIOUS!?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:03:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:03:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Don't get too excited folks... read what he is actually saying.

In effect, he's calling Obama out for not pushing the Leftist agenda hard  or fast enough.

Maher is, was, and always will be pond scum... never forget that.

This.  The article really cherry picked Maher's rant.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Must be OPPOSITE DAY
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:09:31 AM EDT
[#16]
"This is not what I voted for," Maher said.

He needs to be beaten with a bag full of nickels for voting in the Communist anyway.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:14:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Even the libtards are starting to wake up and realize they elected a Dud.

I don't think that is it, they just don't want people to say we told you so. And all their ass kissing just got them to look like complete morons and idiots for voting for him
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:20:00 AM EDT
[#18]
He's just an attention whore, he just says what will get him press...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunately, a fair amount of them did.

They were mostly from the Radley Balko "free pot uber alles" wing of the party, but they voted for him.

A lot of the Ron Paul crowd (especially the hippy, druggie, 9-11 truther, anti-war, America-hating ones) sure didn't vote for McCain.

17 posts.  17 posts in a thread about Bill Maher attacking Obama in his monologue for a Ron Paul bashing post to appear.

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd/index.shtml

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:46:23 AM EDT
[#20]
I think he is related to the banjo-playing kid in Deliverance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Maher1.jpg

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:47:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

NO NO NO.

We do NOT want Obama to follow through on his promises!

Then lets hope he's a digital clock... because there isn't an 88:88:88 o'clock
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:59:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Bill Maher needs glasses...has he seen Lindsay Lohan's girlfriend?   Or does she have a new one whose face won't stop a clock.?

Bill still wants .gov to do something for us.   That's the big mistake.   It's going to be more like "do something to us."
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:17:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

They were mostly from the Radley Balko "free pot uber alles" wing of the party, but they voted for him.

A lot of the Ron Paul crowd (especially the hippy, druggie, 9-11 truther, anti-war, America-hating ones) sure didn't vote for McCain.

Fuck Mcnugget!!!!

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:17:18 AM EDT
[#24]
What Bill Maherxist  is saying is he wants the kenyan to stick to the Maherxist playbook and get about the business of gutting the Constitution.    Yeah,  he and Fidel are libertarians to the core.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:31:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I love how just about half of the threads on arfcom morph into a bash Paul and Palin thread.

Consider the fucking source.

HH
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:35:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Maher is a liberal not a libertarian.

Maybe he's Liberal-tarian?

ETA: I can't believe I wasted post .45 on Billy Maher. Oh well. At least it was funny.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:35:42 AM EDT
[#27]
That's hilarious!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:40:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

In effect, he's calling Obama out for not pushing the Leftist agenda hard  or fast enough.

Well put.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:44:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That's what I got out of it. Maher is a toolbox.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No kidding.

I fucking hate that asshole, but he's right on this.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:48:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

A lot of the ARFCOM RP supporters also spend alot of time quoting the founding fathers.

RP drew support from many quarters

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#33]
I've been having much fun reminding liberals I know that Obama is stabbing them in the back.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what you think comprises the "Ron Paul crowd"?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Maher isn't a libertarian. Well, he wants drugs and prostitution legalized, but that's it. He's big on socialized medicine and gun control.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:54:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did hell freeze over?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

To paraphrase Ripely from Aliens... "Did reading comprehension  drop sharply while I was gone?"

Read & actually think about what he is saying.

Yeah, we get the point.  Maher wants The Kenyan to be worse (from our POV) than he's actually being.  But there's something to be said, and I think that's where the disbelief comes from, in the mere fact that his supporters are actually criticizing him––PUBLICLY.  Part of the left/liberal tactic is to put on the facade of a united front where their candidate/leader can do no wrong, no matter what he's actually doing.  Any criticism or concern must be kept behind closed doors.  

Not to mention the implication that if he's not being left enough to satisfy the libtards....

I'm not overly concerned with Maher's rantings.  They are not policy.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:54:32 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you have anything besides anecdotal evidence to support this?  Besides, most libertarians are not truthers, are not hippies and are not drug users and don't hate America.
no, he's a mod and can troll all he wants...do as i say, not as i do

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:54:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Bill Maher is an embarrassment to humanity.

Anybody could have seen that Obama would behave like this.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:55:39 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maher isn't a libertarian. Well, he wants drugs and prostitution legalized, but that's it. He's big on socialized medicine and gun control.

This.

Maher calls himself a libertarian.  McCain calls himself a conservative.  Obama claims he's not a communist.  They're all lying.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:56:27 AM EDT
[#40]
I wish that jackass would stop calling himself a libertarian.

And what's up with the Ron Paul shit in this thread (and every other political thread I've been reading here, lately)? What in the hell does Ron Paul have to do with the price of rice?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:56:44 AM EDT
[#41]
OK, do I really need to watch this assfucker?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:57:10 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you have anything besides anecdotal evidence to support this?  Besides, most libertarians are not truthers, are not hippies and are not drug users and don't hate America.

Ron Paulians are more than just libertarians. They are comprised of truthers, kkk and drugged out retards who want to look cool by supporting an "alternative" candidates.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:57:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Very true, but if they are getting pissed, we are not getting screwed as bad as they want.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:58:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you just call DK a troll?

HH
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:59:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:59:54 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No no - I didn't mean that those were all part of the SAME category, but those were all kinds of different Ron Paul supporters that all called themselves "libertarian" without really having a clear political philosophy - but instead just using it as a term for what they believed to be their own individualism.  

A lot of the ones that supported drug legalization called themselves "libertarian"

Most of the ones that were anti-war (and often anti-American) called themselves "libertarian"

Many of the 9-11 truthers called themselves "libertarian"

There were absolutely "real" libertartians, who supported small government and the Constitution who were behind Ron Paul, no doubt.  And those guys I don't have a beef with at all (unless they really believed in his delusional foreign policy and economic ideas - then I may have a slight disagreement
).

But A LOT of the delusional idiots who supported Ron Paul for all kinds of goofy reasons were basically just leftists, and there was NO WAY they voted from McCain.

Heck, even a lot of the legitimate libertarians here on ar15.com were pretty adament that they would never vote for McCain, and would rather just take their ball and go home.  

But, you are correct - I don't have any actual data (I don't know that any exist) - so it's purely based on an entirely inappropriate generalization based on the anecdotal evidence of ar15.com posters and observations of Ron Paul supporters in my area leading up to the election.

Sorry my post was phrased in a confusing way.  

you're failing to realize that John McCain is a fucking RINO, he's proven it time and again. You should try not to confuse or blur the party lines, it only reveals the indoctrination has worked.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:01:23 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you just call DK a troll?

HH

did he interject some Ron Paul hate for no good reason or relativity?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:02:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
OK, do I really need to watch this assfucker?

Watched.....some funny one liners but  big whoop...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:02:57 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The guys I know who are "libertarian" all voted Obama for weed and less police power.  Many of them are also parts of trade unions.  We don't hire them.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:04:21 AM EDT
[#50]
tag
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top