Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 5:15:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Good!  On page 2, I'll pick which laws to follow.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 5:16:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Passing any immigration bill, at this point, is idiotic when someone like Obama is president.  I don't  understand why no one in the GOP understands this.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 5:47:00 AM EDT
[#3]
A Star Wars insight...

"Popular rule is not democracy, Ani. It gives the people what they want, not what they need." (Padmé Amidala, The Clone Wars)

The FSA and their liberal sympathizers voted for the clown now running America, so the traitor Napolitano is doing just that; giving the people want they think they want.

Were life as simple as an economics graph, all things being equal and only a single changing variable, the people would see that "We should not have made this bargain." (Rune Haako of The Trade Federation, The Phantom Menace)

Unfortunately, government handouts, easy money, cheap consumer goods, and "entertainment" of a prurient nature (brought to you by our version of the Trade Federation) mask the slide just enough for the majority of people to believe the lie, and they will be just as disposable as they were in the movies.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 5:50:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Janet Napolitano declared that she, President Barack Obama and other political officials at the top of this administration have the authority to decide which laws to enforce, and which ones to ignore.

Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 5:53:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Janet Napolitano declared that she, President Barack Obama and other political officials at the top of this administration have the authority to decide which laws to enforce, and which ones to ignore.

Fuck that guy.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:24:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Disregard taxes for years.  Get appointed to cabinet position, settle debt for pennies on the dollar.

Sounds like the way to go.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:37:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess the flip side of that is we get to chose the laws we obey.

Might come in handy down the road.

Was just gonna post that. What's good for the goose, and all that.

Some of the stuff they are getting away with would get you or me killed.

And nothing will change.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top