User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Tard needs his ass beat.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#2]
No wonder people think that all cyclists are whiny little bitches.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:35:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh cyclist, please tell me more about someone blocking your lane.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOIVKBUuiCz2JAAiNTeyPc4jWXe6xVCaJmEAnn8MQvt7g0QfLL
View Quote

For real, even the least douchey cyclists are an annoyance.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:45:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Now that we're turning roads into bike lanes, shouldn't there be a bike road use tax of some kind?
Always nice to see them during rush hour too.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#5]
All cyclist/motorcyclists wearing go-pros are professional "you tube victims".
Wearing of a GP while riding means you are an attention whoring bitch looking to post your highly sought out outrage or victim mentality vid. When you see one point at them and laugh.

They cruise around for months/years without incident, then like the rest of us someone "outrages" them; pulls out to fast, passes, throws a cigg butt out, opens a door, doesn't use a signal, etc,... anything as they look for a "trigger" that they can then chase down on video and post on YT in order to save humanity and boost their victimized shattered egos.
GP+ helmet = attention whore; there are no exceptions that I've seen thus far to make me believe otherwise.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:47:35 PM EDT
[#6]

That guy on the bike needs his bitch ass whipped. What a fucking bitch. I hate those bicyclist they act like they own the fucking streets.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:49:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Now that we're turning roads into bike lanes, shouldn't there be a bike road use tax of some kind?
View Quote

More taxes.  Great idea!
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I never have liked the idea of bicyclists sharing the same road as a vehicle.   not just because the bicyclist always loses, but who pays for the roads.   In Texas we pay for an inspection sticker, which is basically a tax and your license tag i'm sure has a road tax included in what I pay for that license tag yearly.   Road tax, meaning some of that fee I pay goes to road improvements.   What does the bicyclist pay?   Not a cent.   I don't think they should be using the same road until they start paying a tax also.   And yes the bicyclist in the video needs his ass whipped.  I say make them go through  state safety class and make them get a license so they can ride on the public roadways, and insurance also.  Sounds ridiculous doesn't it.   So does riding in traffic with vehicles upwards of 4 thousand pounds.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I never roll down windows for bitchy bicyclists
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:59:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Look at me!!! you must give me every respect of a motor vehicle that I demand, then I'll do mid street U- turns, drive between cars where there is no lane, drive down side walks...but you offend my ego when to stopped near a bike lane!!!

Vid needs more ass whooping and or under carriage action shots.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Biker is a douche.  That's a real good way to get shot.  I'm not saying it would be justified, but there are people out there that would do it.  And if he blasted that airhorn at one of those people.....
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Can you imagine how big of a douche bag you'd have to be in order to actually be that biker. . . be that biker watching the video of what happened. . . .be that biker watching the video of what happened then posting it thinking you're in the right
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Always nice to see them during rush hour too.
View Quote

If driven on the road they should need to be registered (with plates) and carry insurance

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:01:35 PM EDT
[#14]
bahahahha"...you MOTHERFUCKARRRRRRRRR"

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:02:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Can you imagine how big of a douche bag you'd have to be in order to actually be that biker. . . be that biker watching the video of what happened. . . .be that biker watching the video of what happened then posting it thinking you're in the right
View Quote

Yeah, the cyclist is a danger to himself and others.  I'm thinking he has bona fide psychological problems.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:02:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I never have liked the idea of bicyclists sharing the same road as a vehicle.   not just because the bicyclist always loses, but who pays for the roads.   In Texas we pay for an inspection sticker, which is basically a tax and your license tag i'm sure has a road tax included in what I pay for that license tag yearly.   Road tax, meaning some of that fee I pay goes to road improvements.   What does the bicyclist pay?   Not a cent.   I don't think they should be using the same road until they start paying a tax also.   And yes the bicyclist in the video needs his ass whipped.  I say make them go through  state safety class and make them get a license so they can ride on the public roadways, and insurance also.  Sounds ridiculous doesn't it.   So does riding in traffic with vehicles upwards of 4 thousand pounds.  
View Quote

1. Owning a bike does not preclude one from owning a car.
2. There are people who own 0 cars and pay more for roads than other people who own a car.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:03:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Cyclist is a douche, driver is douche with a deadly weapon.  Cite/arrest both as appropriate.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Biker is a douche.

Needs a beating
View Quote

Yup.

He needs a little "tune up" on how not to be an ignorant Douche.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Would blasting an air horn inside someone's vehicle be considered assault? Pretty sure the whole air horn thing is unlawful. I'd be curious to hear LEO opinions on that aspect of the vid.
View Quote

You know that's a good point.  How is it "legal" for him to toot his air horn but "illegal" for the other driver to honk back?  O wait, because he didn't like the response I guess.

I'm not against bikers but... this is a case of "when assholes collide" i think.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Cyclist is a douche, driver is douche with a deadly weapon.  Cite/arrest both as appropriate.
View Quote

The driver was first assaulted by the cyclist.  Hard to complain about someone's driving after first disorienting them with an air horn.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Self rightous social justice warrior bike ride needed to be punched in the face. Butt hurt over Uber in the bike line but not busses or police cars and then has the nerve to chase the car and airhorn it? Fuvk him with a rusty dildo.
View Quote

This appears to be an accurate assessment.  

Dickboy is going to shove an air horn in the wrong window, I hope that footage gets posted.  

Typical self righteous douche, he rides in whatever lane he wants, doesn't say boo to the cop parked the wrong way in the bike lane, illegally rides on sidewalks, and decides to punish the guy with the air horn.

He'll end up sorry.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#22]
A biker did the same shit with me... except the bike lane ended a block prior, and I pointed it out to him.

Big sign and everything, "END OF BIKE LANE". This happened in front of a lot of people.

Dude wouldn't drop it, so I told him to fuck off. He grabbed my shirt through my window, and I just kicked my door open on him.

Dropped him and his bike right there, then got out of my car.

He just got up and biked off.

What the fuck is up with bicycle dudes and their attitudes?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:19:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Typical douchebag cyclist!
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:20:47 PM EDT
[#24]
If cycling is so hard, why do it? Are they trying to prove a point? Our roads aren't really conductive to have a slow, yet vulnerable vehicle travelling on them. Get over it. This isn't a 1930's little farm town in France where local farmer Dick Pierre and neighborhood tramp Emilie all ride their bikes to buy baguette and goat cheese. With all the shithead drivers, what made them think that being on a bike will magically make everyone courteous?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:25:07 PM EDT
[#25]
biker was an asshole for honking the horn in his window, that said the uber driver probably needs a psych eval, you cant run people over with cars cause they hurt your ears.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:25:55 PM EDT
[#26]
As a cyclist this is why people try to run us over. Stupid fucking liberals and their antics pissing off drivers. Why people think its a good idea to ride on main thoroughfares is beyond me. I take twice as long of route on my morning rides to avoid major streets and mostly cruise through neighborhoods and then around an old military base that has been demlled.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:28:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Cyclist needs to end up massaged by a large 4x4.

Fucking cunt
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:40:33 PM EDT
[#28]
All these road-rage chase down vids are always the same. Vehicle #1 commits some minor traffic infraction pissing off vehicle #2, who then proceeds to commit significantly more traffic infractions chasing down vehicle #1 in order to tell them how they screwed up. And in every incident, vehicle #2 always feels justified in breaking the law because someone else did it first.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Both are assholes but cyclists seem to ride around waiting to be triggered.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Bike rider obviously didn't handle that well. But I cant count how often a Uber driver literally stops in the middle of the street to pick up a rider. No regard for traffic, they don't pull over. On top of that they never know where they are going so they suddenly stop and do a U turn, or cut across three lanes of traffic to turn.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Would blasting an air horn inside someone's vehicle be considered assault? Pretty sure the whole air horn thing is unlawful. I'd be curious to hear LEO opinions on that aspect of the vid.
View Quote

Since it can damage someone's hearing, would that not be viewed as an act resulting in injury?

I would make that argument.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:50:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Wow.  The airhorn thing probably constitutes assault.  Why would the rider think that was a good idea?  And, I'm really not seeing the "hit and run".

Oh, and chasing after the driver you just assaulted?  That's a bold plan.

And was this rider wearing a full face helmet?  I'm beginning to think the helmet thing is permanent, and not just for when he's on a bike.
View Quote

for some reason the standard reaction when a cyclist gets pissed at a driver in a car, they throw their bike in front of the car, or hit the car with their bike as their leaving and try to claim the car hit them.  usually it amounts to zero other than the rider sounding like a whiny douche like this guy.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#33]

I think hes a vegetarian. look at his attempts to make the meat company look bad.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Spandex warrior.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:57:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Bike rider obviously didn't handle that well. But I cant count how often a Uber driver literally stops in the middle of the street to pick up a rider. No regard for traffic, they don't pull over. On top of that they never know where they are going so they suddenly stop and do a U turn, or cut across three lanes of traffic to turn.
View Quote

Like every other vehicle when there is no where to pull over, because bikers need their special bike lane.

Riding a bicycle in traffic with cars is an overt lack of regard for traffic all on its own.

Fuck the special snowflake bikers.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:03:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I think hes a vegetarian. look at his attempts to make the meat company look bad.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYumjPtqwIAhuGlQXjo7zpAvU4SF0RRId

View Quote

Whoa.  This motherfucker is not my people.  Let me make that clear.

Also, I'm trying to figure out what this "unsignaled pass" thing is.  I googled it, and the only reference to that wording comes from this MPLS nut.  I've looked at Minnesota law on making a legal pass of a bike, and I can't for the life of me figure out what he's talking about.  How do you "signal" for a pass?  Signaling would imply a lane change or something.

I'm beginning to think this motherfucker is fucking crazy.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:03:45 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

What is it about cycling the seems to attract a disproportionate amount of entitled babies?
View Quote
Ride so much that it crushes their nuts.  Bam! Low T

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:49:46 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

What the fuck is up with bicycle dudes and their attitudes?
View Quote

No idea, but they need to hit the asphalt more often.

The proper response for the car guy was to say, "sorry, bro, my bad". Then show up the next day in the same spot and door him when he rides by. Opps, sorry mate, didn't see you.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:03:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Reminds me of a hilarious story.  Was riding in an Uber and the driver tells me what happened to his sister.  She was parked in a bike lane and some douche bag biker threw a ball bearing through her rear window.  Smashed it to shit.

What the biker didn't know is it was an undercover cop car.  She quickly caught up to him and arrested him.  I think they charged him with assault of a police officer.

That story made my day!!

RF
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:29:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

2. There are people who own 0 cars and pay more for roads than other people who own a car.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same old tired bullshit argument.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:55:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Reminds me of a hilarious story.  Was riding in an Uber and the driver tells me what happened to his sister.  She was parked in a bike lane and some douche bag biker threw a ball bearing through her rear window.  Smashed it to shit.

What the biker didn't know is it was an undercover cop car.  She quickly caught up to him and arrested him.  I think they charged him with assault of a police officer.

That story made my day!!

RF
View Quote

Love that. I hope he was clumsy and fell down a few times on the way to jail.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 11:14:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
And then he goes down a one way street, in the wrong direction, while riding on the sidewalk.  LOL
View Quote

Yeah. That shot what little sympathy that I had for him right down.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:57:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The driver was first assaulted by the cyclist.  Hard to complain about someone's driving after first disorienting them with an air horn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Driver is "disoriented" so he steps on the gas?  Brilliant fucking logic........
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:01:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Minneapolis wins again
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:16:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I wonder if he just rides around all day waiting for an excuse to be butthurt. Oh wait no I don't...
View Quote

It is like a hybrid of a sue happy squatter Sovereign Citizen meets hipster SJW....

They declare eminent domain over the traffic lanes and entice confrontation.   They have nothing to lose and everything to gain while the driver of the car usually has nothing to gain and everything to lose.

I hated that bike rider the instant I heard his hip urban beat crap music.   Then his smug holiness went looking for a confrontation and to escalate the situation.

With luck he will be street pizza some day.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:11:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Bike fag. Should've  gotten out of the car and stuff his gay little horn up his arse.
View Quote

Am I the only one that thought resting his bike next to the Indigo Girls star was appropriate?

I guess he was triggered.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:17:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Driver is "disoriented" so he steps on the gas?  Brilliant fucking logic........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The driver didn't initiate the assault.  He didn't press the conflict, to who knows what end.  The driver made multiple attempts to simply drive away from the rider.  He didn't observably swerve into the rider at the last contact, and seeing as the rider is on video making up the first "hit and run" at the traffic light, it's possible that the rider hit the car rather than the other way around.

This rider makes 911 call every day.  Every fucking day.  His youtube channel consists of videos uploaded nearly every day of him getting into some sort of conflict with drivers, sometimes as many at three videos in a day.  He's making some sort of psychotic claims that cars should have to "signal" to pass him.  He has pysch issues.  I'll also be he's well known to the cops, and not in an endearing way.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:40:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 9:04:06 AM EDT
[#49]
I get that the bike lane is your "safe space".  But the side of the road is where everyone parks when they have to stop, including all those buses and the police car you passed.   Didn't see him blowing his damn horn at them, now did we?

He was looking for a reason to be an asshole, the driver "gave" him that reason.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 9:22:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
biker was an asshole for honking the horn in his window, that said the uber driver probably needs a psych eval, you cant run people over with cars cause they hurt your ears.
View Quote

Hyperbole much?  He ran no one over.  Even the asshole claims he hit him with the mirror.  

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top