BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:02:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Arms are too short, every sasquatch I've known has long, ape-like arms.

This looks more like an alien, perhaps one of those that are called "grays"

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb159/wyzardd/random/alien.jpg

LMAO just how many sasquatches have you seen?

Muddydog? is that you?

Well, there's at least one in the White House...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:03:15 AM EDT
[#2]
That was clearly a weather ballon.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Michelle Obama on vacation again - (YouTube comment )
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:07:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I see it in the woods at 1:34'ish and then again on the beach.

It is clearly one of my relatives some of whom have been called by several names in the past.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:10:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Swamp gas refracting off a weather balloon.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:13:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Jesus Christ, do you want to call it a ghost Sasquatch?  Its just as likely to be a ghost, because all I see is some guy on the side of the river.  Or we could all drop the loony act and realize its either a spotter for the boats, a hunter, a redneck, a fisherman, an axe murderer disposing of a body, or your uncle Dan.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:25:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Looks to me, at least in 1 shot, like this mystery biped is holding a hiking/trekking pole.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well, obviously the guy filming it wasn't alarmed or he'd have zoomed in; it was pretty obvious that someone/something was walking there...

Speed

"Well obviously, we have, a rapist, in Lincoln park....". "..Are you serious my boy?"

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#10]
wow, a bllurry video if some guy in dark jeans and a black fleece washing is hands in the river after catching & gutting fish...

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:46:55 AM EDT
[#11]

hmm, looks like................a fisherman  

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
shadow cast onto a rock

+1

Until I see some facial features, it's balls hanging, or something else definitive, I'm going with a shadow.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:06:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I zoomed it in for a better look.

Looks familiar.

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad297/DetailingPIcs/bigfoot.jpg

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:21:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I saw two separate things.

One at 1:36/1:37 in the dense foliage and then the thing on the bank @ 1:44  

The first time it was really hard to see.   I thought it was a shadow until it moved and could make out an arm and defined human movement.   I thought that was what we were talking about until I saw someone say "closer to 1:45"

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:48:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I saw two separate things.

One at 1:36/1:37 in the dense foliage and then the thing on the bank @ 1:44  

The first time it was really hard to see.   I thought it was a shadow until it moved and could make out an arm and defined human movement.   I thought that was what we were talking about until I saw someone say "closer to 1:45"

While I'm personally intrigued by paranormal type stuff, there was nothing walking in the woods at the beginning of the clip...

...I also watched closely at 1:30, thinking there was something walking there, but that is just the way the tree branches/shrubs look as you are moving by them.

Watch it again and you'll see that the shadowy outline of a man changes w/ the angle of the boat.

I've seen lots of "stuff" on the side of the trail while backpacking over the years.
Speed

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:54:38 PM EDT
[#17]

That there is a possum.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:03:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Someone zoomed  cleaned up the video here.

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=hKcrt3J_VgM&feature=related
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:09:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:13:11 PM EDT
[#20]
okay
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:38:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

From that enhanced video, it's obvious there are 2 men on the bank crouching down.  One of the left of the "Bigfoot" stays crouched and has a tan shirt on and a ball cap.  The one in black ("Bigfoot") gets up and starts walking away from the camera.  He's also wearing a light colored hat.

No bigfoot here, sorry guys.

ETA:  Looking at it another time, there might even be a third man on the bank to the right of the supposed "Bigfoot" wearing light colored clothing as well.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:43:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

From that enhanced video, it's obvious there are 2 men on the bank crouching down.  One of the left of the "Bigfoot" stays crouched and has a tan shirt on and a ball cap.  The one in black ("Bigfoot") gets up and starts walking away from the camera.  He's also wearing a light colored hat.

No bigfoot here, sorry guys.

ETA:  Looking at it another time, there might even be a third man on the bank to the right of the supposed "Bigfoot" wearing light colored clothing as well.

Yup, I am also seeing a figure to the left of bigfoot, crouched down, looks to be someone without a shirt and no hat, at about 54, 55 sec mark.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top