Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm more of the "suffer years of frustration, then build a killdozer" type.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:54:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just came off of a 12 hour surveillance shift that started at 5:00 AM this morning, does that count?

How many 1 quart Gatorade bottles did you empty, and then refill?

Never done surveillance work, have you?

Actually, I have.

I'm just giving you a hard time because you're asking a man how many Gatorade bottles he filled up.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:02:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I like pie.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:03:33 PM EDT
[#4]
blow my top
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Sometimes I let let loose with my AK and shoot a few holes through the ceiling.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:07:40 PM EDT
[#6]
You left out patient and vengeful  as a choice
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:11:53 PM EDT
[#7]
My house has very sturdy walls that aren't drywall. Not fun to find out firsthand.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:00:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

LOVE the quote , Use it all the time , One of my mottos if you will HOWEVER....

I always took it as more of a "Without Remorse"/"Law abiding Citizen" Context ....

Beware the man that will show you nothing now, no matter HOW hard you push him, but have the patience to extract revenge at some point in the future when you least expect it.... Beware THAT fury ...
NOT ... I am patient till I blow my top......
exactly and execute it with a detached inpassionate precision

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:05:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I can count on one hand the times I've lost my temper. Twice with my mom growing up, and it was so bad that she left home for a week. So, after learning the second time (age 15 or so) I haven't been angry at anyone ever since. I thank God for that (a friend got me to go back to church) and it changed my life. I used to be a very angry person. I'm not anymore. Anger is a conscious decision for me. And I choose not to be angry. It cuts out drama, and makes life much more pleasant. If only everyone else had that ability.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:46:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I head the advice of Colin Powell.
Get mad, then get over it.

I don't hold grudges.

+1  Deal with it and move on.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:51:08 PM EDT
[#11]
It takes an awful lot to get me angry. I also don't (can't, really) hold grudges.

In fact, it's so difficult to make me mad that my friends have accused me of lacking emotions.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:55:26 PM EDT
[#12]
There is a man in Washington that would do well to heed this warning.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:57:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Very patient, and have a high shit tollerance level (need one in my job), but when I do finally crack I go for it but in a very focussed way. I don't do the random smashing shit up thing....it seems pointless and means that I have lost control. I find it far better and more satisfying to quietly and systematically destroy the object of my hatred in a calculated manner....... be it verbally if human, or physically if inanimate.

That said, it's very rare for me to lose it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top