Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:34:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I own page 2!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:02:53 AM EDT
[#2]
When I still had cable TV.  I would switch channels when his show on fnc came on.  
They should of put Col. North on.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:06:46 AM EDT
[#3]

I tried to watch Fox. I really, really did.

But I just had to flip over to CNN.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:13:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:40:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CNN's ratings tonight will CRUSH Fox.

I flipped over there as well.

+1

I like Fox News, but they are more of an opinion journalism channel than an actual news channel.

Even their daytime programing which used to be more news based is now just an opinion show, hosted by Megan Kelly.

CNN is really more news driven, but the politics of their reporting at times pisses me off.

Oh, and yes, Herbaldo sucks.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:52:26 AM EDT
[#6]
A little while ago, Fox-N-Friends' host . . . . uh, what's his name? The weather-guy! Anyway, he said, "Who BETTER - to have been on-air when this news broke - than Geraldo Rivera?"

And he was SERIOUS!!!!

What a douchbag!  

*FWIW, I've about had it with TV news, in general. I mean . . . why bother?

ETA: Geraldo should be canned immediately - and I've sent several emails to FoxNews, begging them to do just that! He is a complete waste - not to mention an egomaniacal, left-wing jackass with shit-fer-brains.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:56:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I say he gets it, due to calling OBL a sonofabitch and also for doing such a poor job of anchoring this thing.  Incoherent and rambling.

Have you ever seen a worse performance from someone doing the news?

LC

ETA:  Mixing up Osama and Obama isn't going to help him either!  LOL

He also said at 11:13 pm eastern that "Obama is dead" and then quickly said................."What did I say?"  What a tool!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:20:52 AM EDT
[#8]
The morning gang at Fox just interviewed Geraldo and praised what a great job he did.

He's not going anywhere.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:52:27 AM EDT
[#9]
He was an embarrassment.  I watched CNN.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:56:02 AM EDT
[#10]
FOX should have never hired that loser in the first place!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:56:48 AM EDT
[#11]
I imagine that was the same reaction he had when he opened Barbara Walter's vault

Quoted:

Quoted:
He's opening Joan Rivers' vault next week.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:57:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I haven't so much as thought about CNN for five years. Until tonight. Jesus FNC, what the fuck are yall smoking over there?

Me too, i could not believe that I was watching CNN over Fox.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:59:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I tried to watch Fox. I really, really did.

But I just had to flip over to CNN.

This^^^

Geraldo tainted my Osama is dead moment and he got me all excited when Obama.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:00:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I say he gets it, due to calling OBL a sonofabitch and also for doing such a poor job of anchoring this thing.  Incoherent and rambling.

Have you ever seen a worse performance from someone doing the news?

LC

ETA:  Mixing up Osama and Obama isn't going to help him either!  LOL

He was terrible.  I turned on Fox at 10:30 but had to switch to CNN because my wife and I couldn't stand his rambling.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:00:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Jerry?

Jerry King?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:02:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He was interviewing vets among the crowd out in front of the White House celebrating and asking them which units they served with in Afghanistan. One of theme said. 3/35th something or other and Geraldo was like, "Oh, I was with that unit too."

No you weren't asshole.

One of the women last night said "You were there, chasing him to Tora Bora!"

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:02:34 AM EDT
[#17]
I hate to admit it but I too watched CNN, something I rarely do but couldn't watch the mustache any longer. I'm thinking He was on drugs or something, very looney.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top