Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:42:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess my best memory from high school was my senior prom. I was part of that crowd that everyone was friends with. Seems like 275 or so of us graduated and about 40 of us were together at our little group of tables. So it's a pretty average prom so far most of our group was feeling no pain so we're sitting there talking shit when me and one of my buds get started on this "My girlfriend  is a bigger freak than your's!" "Oh yea watch this!" type of thing. (Now keep in mind we are in no way in a private setting.) So we develop this "bet" as to who can get their girl to go the farthest in public. Starts with some heavy kissing and making out, goes to some stinky finger, and then my date just decides "to hell with it!" and in front of god and everybody lays over in my lap and starts sucking me off!!! I'm no exhibitionist but the attention I got for that was lets say rather cool. I'll never forget the look on everyone who saw it happen's faces, "truly priceless"....
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I guess my best memory from high school was my senior prom. I was part of that crowd that everyone was friends with. Seems like 275 or so of us graduated and about 40 of us were together at our little group of tables. So it's a pretty average prom so far most of our group was feeling no pain so we're sitting there talking shit when me and one of my buds get started on this "My girlfriend  is a bigger freak than your's!" "Oh yea watch this!" type of thing. (Now keep in mind we are in no way in a private setting.) So we develop this "bet" as to who can get their girl to go the farthest in public. Starts with some heavy kissing and making out, goes to some stinky finger, and then my date just decides "to hell with it!" and in front of god and everybody lays over in my lap and starts sucking me off!!! I'm no exhibitionist but the attention I got for that was lets say rather cool. I'll never forget the look on everyone who saw it happen's faces, "truly priceless"....
View Quote

^
                        |
                        |
                        |
public school poster boy
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:45:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Had sex with an alligator, eh?

Which end?

So where are the photos?
View Quote

What end do you think I had sex with?  Only an idiot would try and get a blowjob from a 12' gator!

I would post the pictures but they aren't electronic and besides the moderators wouldn't let them be shown.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:46:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I really can't remember much about high school
It was the '70's................ [smoke]
AB
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:51:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Drunk sex! Nothing better when yer 16

[sex]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:15:01 PM EDT
[#6]
i just graduated in May. i went to a pretty good high school. Any of yall in GA may have heard of it. parkview. up here in Gwinnett county. A classmate just got signed to the atlanta braves. his bonus was 2.2million.

one thing i will always remember, is sitting in calculus class, writing a free response, and then my teacher turned on the tv, because some other teacher told her that a plane hit the WTC. then i sat there and watched the 2nd plane hit. the whole school was chaos for the rest of the day.

jeff
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:11:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My high school sweetheart...who is now married to someone much wealthier than I will ever be.

Women...

View Quote

Don't feel like the long ranger, I've got one of those too.

I'm still kicking myself in the ass over that and it's been damn near 20 years....

Let's see, pleasant memories....

Went undefeated in dual & tri meets in cross country for 3 years straight.

Running the half mile in 1:57.

John Phillips Sousa award.

"Superior" ratings at state level marching band contests.

1983 was a [b]long[/b] time ago!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:23:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I had no goood moments.

I still scan the newspapers and X out the pictures of those who died in my graduating class.

The only reason I will goto the 10 year reunion is to make sure I didn't miss anyone.

Av.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:35:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Graduating and getting the heck outta there.
High School was a place filled with mostly idiots, and was gladly left behind.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:41:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh, man... high school....  I was a nerd and a dork in the worst way.  Still am.  [:D]

Despite the fact that I went to high school during the "Black Phase" (wear all black, listen to bands like Depeche Mode and New Order, show no emotions except apathy or depression) I did have a good time.  

I had a group of friends (4 of whom tied for valedictorian with a 4.3) and we were all very involved with EVERYTHING at school.. student government, journalism, sports, drama, etc.  

High points?  Winning first place at Standford in Congress debate.  Going to State competition for same.  

Telling my soccer coach at each game, "Okay, coach, I know who their best player is.  When do you want me to take her out?"  ::evil grin::  

Medaling at the Academic Olympiad and the Academic Decathlon.  Told you I was a nerd!  [:D]

All of us sneaking into Armstrong National Forest and hiking up to Bullfrog Pond whenever it was a full moon... and then getting into an indepth debate in the midst of that peaceful setting.  LOL  

A lot of my time during high school was spent out at the barn riding and showing horses.  Those were some of the best times... to truly collect an unbalance horse, to find the perfect distance to a fence, to be covered in dirt and goodness knows what else and be so exhausted and yet completely serene at the end of a long day... ::sigh::  

And many days lounging on the back of my mare and best friend, Windy... we would sidle up next to a wall of blackberries and feast until we both came back wearing "lipstick."  I miss her terribly. [:(]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:44:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It hasn't happened yet. I'm waiting for the building to burn down so I can go roast some marshmallows. It was the absolute worst time of my life and I hope all those basta_ds rot.
View Quote

Wow...what school did you go to?
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:46:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Starting defensive end in football, Starting Defenseman in Lacrosse, I still run into people from HS every now and then.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:47:27 AM EDT
[#13]
High School girls.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:56:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
...I still run into people from HS every now and then.
View Quote

Literally?  Just tackle them on the street?? [;)]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:01:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:03:21 AM EDT
[#16]
I can't remember High School! I took the name High School literally, I was high every day. [8P] (Scary part was this was in the 80's)

I still can't explain how I passed with a 3.45 GPA and everyone knew my name.

Main memories are walking the halls between classes and people saying "Hey *Guzzler*!" (from the geeks, jocks, shopheads, stoners, etc, every clique) and not knowing a single person. Apperently I [i]was[/i] popular.

Every-now-and-then I met a person that I went to school with and they always say "Hey, do you remember when you did (instert situation)?" I just have to say "Nope... And who are you?" Makes for some interesting conversations.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:30:04 AM EDT
[#17]
I wanted out so bad I could taste it. But I have two great memories from high school.
This one can't be done anymore because people would freak. I started a TAG game in school. I carried one of those dasiey detailed replicas. The precursor to the softair guns of today. It was a one for one detailed replica of a S&W model 45. It held 10 in the mag but had to be cycled manually for each shot, and it ejected shell casings.
I was heading into a class room between classes and the halls were packed. I caught someone moving fast at me out of the corner of my eye and managed to dodge the guy out to get me. He took off running as I  reached into my jacket to pull my gun out of a shoulder holster.
Here he was trying to rush through this crowd of people and hitting a wall of bodies. As soon as I finished drawing and charged for him, the people in front of me parted like the red sea, and I got a shot off into his back at fairly close range. Managed to eject the shell put in a new round and holster it before any teaches came out to figure out what was going on.

The other was senior year. Me and a buddy had been stealing and planting for  sale signs all over the front lawn. We were on our way back with another load of signs. They were all the back of a pickup truck, but with a camper shell on it so you couldn't see what was inside. We pulled over to start planting signs and for some reason my buddy said to pop the hood. I did and after planting a couple more a security truck pulls up on our way back to the truck. I jump in and pretend it doesn't start(a brand new truck with EFI) just barley cranking it. The guy buys our story on how we were just looking at the signs when the truck died and that was why were were still there. We "manage" to get it started and drive off. We pull off to a neighborhood where we can see the school and watch as he waits for the next 2 hours for whoever to come back. When he leaves we finished the job.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Graduating
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top