BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:36:07 PM EDT
[#1]
+1 on the pilot
also
dont forget chiklis(for the shield watchers)
michael chiklis
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I always remember the ending
Red Tape
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:01:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The one with the Nuge in it

This.

"Burnett. So, we meet again......(insert soundtract here)"
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:07:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Also....

The wierdo who selected to break into homes based on certain architechtural designs (stealing only select cuts of beef out of the 'frige)-the Lt. that was on the case went batshit trying to get into this guys head and Crocket took over for him.  He almost lost his mind too....

And then the one with Tubbs racing to save that gal tied to the rack while that song played "This is what you want, this is what you get....."

Michael Mann is a fucking GENIOUS when it comes to directing.  That's why I like "Heat" so much....
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#5]
This also one of the best openings! Music is great!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTV-kGIi7vs
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEUVxdwSa3Y  
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:32:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Bushido

Yep, the best Ever
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 9:02:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Episode 1 season 1

Lights go out in the court room, in the dark you hear the Judge, "one move and your history buster"

Lights come on Judge, has a shotgun, court reporter 44mag prosecutor has a 1911ish gun, cop has a .38, all pointed at the prep.

Judge says "Not exactly a high water mark for are physical plant, but never the less a glowing testament to are constitutional right to bear arms"

Whole court room bust out in laughter

Great one, but I think the one with Bruce Willis as the arms dealer "No Way Out" was the absolute best ever.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIc8LxcXFk0

The Pilot is the best... that scene still gives me chills like it was yesterday.  Mann is the greatest director of all time.

Belinda Montgomery  oh so hot.

Link Posted: 10/19/2008 7:24:52 AM EDT
[#9]
"El Viejo" was the Willie Nelson ep,and it was one of the best of the later seasons.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top