Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Useless Beer = Anyone with the word "Lite" on the label. Any Beer watered down to 3.2%
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:55:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Iron City--brewed here in Pittsburgh.  The IC Light is good, but the regular stuff tastes like shit.  We've got some good beers brewed up in these parts, but Iron City ain't one of 'em!
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I only like three types of beer-

1)  Cold
2)  Hot
3)  Other peoples

The others don't interest me!

Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Schlitz, Miller Low Life, 33, Brew 102.

El Presidente is good, when you can get it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My dogs won't drink Keystone....and they lick their own nuts for the love of God...
View Quote

If I could lick my own nuts, I'd never leave the house![BD]

I won't drink flat beer.  I look at beer, like I look at pu$$y.  There really ain't that much that is "bad", but there is some that is MUCH better then others.[:D]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Budweiser Products  ALL suck
As does Popov mixed with diet Coke.  

Don't ask.  [puke]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#7]
A new beer on the market called Michelobe "low-carb" has to be the worst beer ever produced.

Also Corona out of a can.

Alex
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:06:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Alex
View Quote

Is that can labeled "Latrine"?
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:19:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alex
View Quote

Is that can labeled "Latrine"?
View Quote

It eventually ended up in the latrine.

Alex
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 8:46:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Beer???

If i am gonna drink i am gonna be a gentleman...Jack that is.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 8:55:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Arock your right Lone Star doesnt taste anything like it used to. If it wasnt for that damn Urban Cowboy movie no one outside of Texas would know anything about it anyway. Any malt liquor if you consider that beer. Worst drunk of my life was in a bar with a black and white tile floor. After drinking about $5 worth of Schlitz Malt Liquor Baby Bulls at .25 each that tile floor looked like an escalator by last call.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Heineken
Golden Antler is a strange brew. A buddy brought some back with him one time and it was the worst beer ever right out of the fridge. well, later that night we discovered that it actually tasted [b]better[/b] if it was lukewarm. Go figure

Two of the better ones I've had would be Atlas and El Panama.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 8:58:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Anything from the USA.

You guys make great hard shit (GOD I LOVE JD), but your beer is crap.
View Quote

Jah, dee Imericanah beer isht very nashty stoof.

Try a micro-brew.  Better than any mass-produced Canadian beer.  Hell, even Sam Adams beers are better than Canadian beer.

And yes, we make better whiskey.  Only a total dumbass would use rye for a  fucking malt.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:38:19 PM EDT
[#14]
My personal test:

Pour it in a glass and hold it up to a lamp.  If you can see light, it ain't worth drinking.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Bud- I could drink a fifth of Quervo and have less of a headache than if I drink 3 or 4 buds

Coors Light- I just cant stand it. [X]

I would drink Beast (Milwakees best) before I will drink the two I listed above..

Hypothetically of course, when we had out parties at friends houses ( before being 21) we would get 6 or 7 cases of Beast.. ( for 6.50 a case, we could't beat it)  As I said, Hypothetically of course [;)]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Samuel Adams Triple Bock.
$12/bottle ... (in PA anyway)
tasted like cheap maple syrup lightly flavored with beer.

Extremely attractive cobalt blue bottle, with an honest to goodness cork in it (I still have it ... for $12 you bet I kept it!!) filled with horrible tasting beer.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 10:01:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Beer sucks ass!

I drink wine coolers. [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/liplick.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 10:40:20 PM EDT
[#18]
I cant believe no one said St. Ides.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll drink pretty much anything. If its in a can its crap. Bottles, baby. None of that can taste.

Killian's Irish Red if I have a few bucks.

Coors light if I'm bieng cheap. Got started on this becuase its all the guys at the firehouse ever drink.

I'll occasionally drink malt liquor, I'm not ashamed to tell you. St. Ides, Colt .45, King Cobra.

If I'n in Canada, I'll have a Labatt's Bleu draught. Don't get it in CT because it tastes like crap.

Corona too. It's good.

Forrest is out.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 12:59:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Samuel Adams Triple Bock.
$12/bottle ... (in PA anyway)
tasted like cheap maple syrup lightly flavored with beer.

Extremely attractive cobalt blue bottle, with an honest to goodness cork in it (I still have it ... for $12 you bet I kept it!!) filled with horrible tasting beer.
View Quote

Crow!  Someone else has tried this nasty crap!  Me & a buddy went half-sies on a bottle of this stuff just to see what it was like....gag!  Pretty bottle though, like you said.  Another time we tried some weird vanilla-dark beer.... never again.  It tasted like Beamish/Guiness with a fairly large skosh of vanilla extract mixed in.[:x*]   A few friends of mine insist on drinking crap beer when at the bar for the shock value.  Cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon, "fully dressed" Hamms in the can.  "Fully dressed" meaning they have the barkeep throw in a lemon/lime into the can....[rolleyes][puke]  One of these guys we convinced to do shots of Galiano & Ouzo while barhopping.  They wouldn't go for the Redneck Kool-Aid (190proof grain & KA flavor crystals) so they do have _some_ sense.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 1:08:09 AM EDT
[#21]
nice effect with the HAMS at the bar. I'll have to try that, maybee the chickies will dig it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 1:47:32 AM EDT
[#22]
A friend offered me a bottle of some beer called "Blind Faith", was that stuff bad. I had a couple sips and gave up on it.
Tuco
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 1:49:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
nice effect with the HAMS at the bar. I'll have to try that, maybee the chickies will dig it.
View Quote

The one time I was actually with them (not much of a drinker or barfly myself)to witness they managed to chat up more than a few gals using the 'fully dressed' Hamms in the can.  So it does work as an icebreaker.  Still nasty though.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 5:12:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 5:43:11 AM EDT
[#25]
genesee......bud light.....iron city......piels
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 6:47:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anything that has the word"Light" after it. Light beer was only made so Women could say they drink beer too.
View Quote

Weel, then, obviously you've never seen me drink beer.  [:D]
View Quote

Ok. I'll bite. What kind of beer do you drink Miss_Magnum??[:D]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 6:48:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 9:01:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Bud.

I'd rather stay sober than drink Bud.
View Quote

I agree....and I'll drink PBR and Blatz....as long as they're REALLY cold.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top