Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:44:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Forget the cat, she needs to be mounted doggy style.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:48:07 AM EDT
[#2]
What does it eat?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:49:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks more like "leapfrog" than chase.  They're both having a blast, either way.

That white cat in my avatar occasionally has jumped on my back like that, but she doesn't jump off...she lays down.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:51:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:51:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Any one else wondering if something more might be going on between those two.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:56:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd let her fart in my mouth.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:58:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd jump on her if she bent over in front of me too
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:01:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Now if she knew those slaps to the head were likely the cat hoping to rip her throat out and kill her she might have a different impression of the animal in her home.
View Quote
Yeah, because an animal that normally preys on small rodents and birds is totally looking at an animal many times its size and thinking "I got this".

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:11:04 AM EDT
[#9]
I have had several cats over the years.  Some were good and some were bad.  I have dealt with pissed off house cats and they are a hand full but I never thought they could do more than some small scratches and maybe a small bite.  I'm sure those things can be great but what if you got a bad one?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:28:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yeah, because an animal that normally preys on small rodents and birds is totally looking at an animal many times its size and thinking "I got this".  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now if she knew those slaps to the head were likely the cat hoping to rip her throat out and kill her she might have a different impression of the animal in her home.

Humans are not normal prey for cats, even larger species.  That said, they can and will still attack if provoked or threatened.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:36:09 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Looks like some fun pussy.
I saw a cat like that once. Freaked me out. Damn cat just walked by me while in his owners home and looked at me as if saying "bitch".

All I could do was make this face.

View Quote

I had a bobtail lynx when I was in college that was just like this (but with a bobbed tail.)  She was a hoot.  She would tackle friends when they came into the house and then lay on them and purrr.  It cracked me up.  She hated my son when he was born though so I had to put her down.  Only cat I ever really liked.  Madame Curie was her name.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:37:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I had a bobtail lynx when I was in college that was just like this (but with a bobbed tail.)  She was a hoot.  She would tackle friends when they came into the house and then lay on them and purrr.  It cracked me up.  She hated my son when he was born though so I had to put her down.  Only cat I ever really liked.  Madame Curie was her name.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like some fun pussy.

I saw a cat like that once. Freaked me out. Damn cat just walked by me while in his owners home and looked at me as if saying "bitch".

All I could do was make this face.

Sounds like Madame Curie was being like catty:  jealous.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:42:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If she bent over in front of me I'd mount her too.

Probably be off just as fast, too.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Humans are not normal prey for cats, even larger species.  That said, they can and will still attack if provoked or threatened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

True, but if that serval wanted to rip her throat out, don't you think it would have jumped on her with claws out?

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:45:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's a big pussy!

View Quote

came here to post this
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:11:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
True, but if that serval wanted to rip her throat out, don't you think it would have jumped on her with claws out?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:20:53 AM EDT
[#17]
She's putting on some serious lbs.

Neat cat though.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:26:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If she bent over in front of me I'd mount her too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:27:49 AM EDT
[#19]
I need those goddamn jeans. They're so sparkly
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, I'd paw her like crazy, and I'm fairly certain she could make me purr.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:04:20 AM EDT
[#21]
It's like Meowschwitz in here.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:48:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Nice kitty!  All fun and games but the cool thing about cats is they show their wild roots, even when playing with a ball of yarn.  Cats kill by jumping on their prey from behind and biting the neck.  Makes that video just a bit troubling.  And yeah; I'd get wild with her too.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:58:37 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Nice kitty!  All fun and games but the cool thing about cats is they show their wild roots, even when playing with a ball of yarn.  Cats kill by jumping on their prey from behind and biting the neck.  Makes that video just a bit troubling.  And yeah; I'd get wild with her too.
View Quote

What's troubling about it?   That's also how cats play with each other.

Even their games are a reflection of swift, horrible death.

I love cats!

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:03:40 PM EDT
[#24]
She has nice boobs!

Oh yeah, I say the cat too.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Exactly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

If that cat would have done any of that with it's claws it would take just one of those pounces to ruin her day with a quickness.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:11:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I love cats!

View Quote

Me too.  They're all little killers.  House cats aren't big enough to do much real damage though, and even with them, smart folks will tell you not to let them treat YOU as prey.  My cat loves to "kill" my wife's hand.  They've been playing that game since she was a kitten.  More often than not, my wife ends up with bites and claw marks all over her hands.

The bottle blonde is using herself as prey in a cat game with a wild animal.  It has far more skill and power than a house cat.  I think it'd have to get real lucky to kill her, but it wouldn't take much to make her look like her pretty little self was dragged by her hair through a dumpster full of plate glass shards.

Maybe she's not as dumb as she seems, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:25:38 PM EDT
[#27]
The cat is interesting.
She is not so interesting, just another attention whore trying desperately to be famous.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:29:18 PM EDT
[#28]

Can you pee on them to establish dominance?

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:33:31 PM EDT
[#29]

That cat will eventually take a chunk out of these people

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#30]
That's the feline version of a donkey punch.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:47:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Yeah... I would NOT be playing that game....

Quoted:

http://youtu.be/f6LVbueLQhA

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:48:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

Playing that silly little game, someone is gonna get hurt.  That fat little tard has no idea how fast that cat can move.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:49:35 PM EDT
[#33]
I suggest you all check HER youtube channel instead of the one she made for the cat. User name LasVegasBarbie.

This one is my favorite

Milfs Do Have Souls!!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://youtu.be/f6LVbueLQhA

Yea, that's asking for it.

I've been watching a few of the vids, that cat is cool as hell.  Puts up with a lot of stupid shit and still maintains calm.  

It's like half cat half dog.
Which means you still have to respect that it's an animal...  and if you present it with signals like that kid was doing, it's going to believe them.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I suggest you all check HER youtube channel instead of the one she made for the cat. User name LasVegasBarbie.

This one is my favorite

Milfs Do Have Souls!!!
View Quote
He video on tossing salad changed my life.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:59:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Like any animal, if you respect it, love it, but assert your dominance () it won't want to hurt you.  You have to do the same thing with house cats early on, else they'll be grouchy and territorial.

Also, if it wanted to fuck her up, it would have fucked her up. I've had a fat housecat climb me like a post and leave claws in my skull before I even knew what was going on.  That cat is CLEARLY playing. No claws, no teeth, no hissing, etc.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:11:47 PM EDT
[#37]
there's nothing about her that is not fake.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:35:28 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

there's nothing about her that is not fake.
View Quote
Consider the source...

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:54:03 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I love cats!

My Dad and I had a pair of Alaskan Malamutes.  It was easy to see what their "play" with each other was practice for.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top