BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:14:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I like the British royals. They are FAR more dignified and respectable than our own "royals".

Having said all of that... I'm tired of hearing about them and the baby. Just friggin let them live their lives already!
View Quote

The first lady of France, the first lady of Spain, and the first lady of The United States:

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:17:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:17:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Probably enough toes to fill an Army boot in 20 years and serve his country
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As inbred as those Euro Royal Families have been over the centuries, my only curiosity about the birth is, how many toes does the kid have?

Probably enough toes to fill an Army boot in 20 years and serve his country

Lol.

Or enough toes to come to the US and sleep with all of our womenz, in between trips to Astan to blow up Jihad Johnny with a helicopter.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:18:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

People like a good news story, would you rather read more doom & gloom?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like the British royals. They are FAR more dignified and respectable than our own "royals".

Having said all of that... I'm tired of hearing about them and the baby. Just friggin let them live their lives already!

People like a good news story, would you rather read more doom & gloom?

YEAH!! SHUT THE HELL UP SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:25:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well, alright, there was the whole dental thing as well....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty much sums it up.

Didn't we revolt against these people so we wouldn't have to care about them anymore?

That's not why we revolted at all.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:25:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What U-Boat blockade was that then?

BTW, everything the good ol' US of A supplied was bought and paid for
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How soon you forget all the food we sent before 1942, that kept you from starving to death under the U-boat blockade. Does the word SPAM ring any bells?

ok, so maybe we kinda owe you guys for the spam thing, but still...

C'mon, now you know...the one that came close to working...more commonly known as the "Battle of the Atlantic". But you already knew what I was talking about.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:30:43 AM EDT
[#7]
SAAAAAAAAAAALUTE!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:31:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Kate is smokin' hot.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Didn't we revolt against these people so we wouldn't have to care about them anymore?

View Quote

We've sort of mended fences in the centuries since then, to the point that they are among our strongest allies.
The English royalty are more like celebrities now, and the American public eats up coverage of the family or the networks wouldn't expend the time.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

My ancestors fought under Washington in the Continental Army. The fought a very tough, bloody war for the slim chance that they and their posterity would have the right to not give a shit about the royal family of Great Britain. I honor their dedication and their sacrifice, by not giving a shit about the royal family of Great Britain.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty much sums it up.

My ancestors fought under Washington in the Continental Army. The fought a very tough, bloody war for the slim chance that they and their posterity would have the right to not give a shit about the royal family of Great Britain. I honor their dedication and their sacrifice, by not giving a shit about the royal family of Great Britain.

Oh yeah? Well MY ANCESTORS may have fought for the other side
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:38:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Well the British captured an Enigma machine, but Hollywood made you suckas  believe it was the Americans who single-handedly destroyed the German Navy, as well as storming the beaches of Normandy all by yourselves
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How soon you forget all the food we sent before 1942, that kept you from starving to death under the U-boat blockade. Does the word SPAM ring any bells?

C'mon, now you know...the one that came close to working...more commonly known as the "Battle of the Atlantic". But you already knew what I was talking about.

Well the British captured an Enigma machine, but Hollywood made you suckas  believe it was the Americans who single-handedly destroyed the German Navy, as well as storming the beaches of Normandy all by yourselves

You mean that retarded movie "U-whatever the hell it was"? Ugh, don't get me started about hollyweird's view of history. Gimme some credit for a FEW brain cells, damn.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:39:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Long live the United States of America !

Long live the Commonwealth of England !

Long live the  Republic of the Seven United Netherlands !
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:39:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Bush's Fault
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:41:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty much sums it up.

I don't care about the Royal Family, but I'm not going to get all pissy over them. The royals of today are not the same royals from yesteryear that oppressed Americans and unfairly taxed them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:44:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, I try not to get jingoistic, but you did get a pretty sweetheart deal on that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The royals of today are not the same royals from yesteryear that oppressed Americans and unfairly taxed them.
View Quote

And they're a hell of a lot better people than our "Royal Family".
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The royals of today are not the same royals from yesteryear that oppressed Americans and unfairly taxed them.

And cheaper too.

Although to be fair I suppose we'd have to compare the expenses of the Prime Minister and the royal family to the president.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:47:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth. And the Brits spend less on theirs than we do on ours.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:48:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

What's this Commonwealth of England?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Long live the United States of America !

Long live the Commonwealth of England !

Long live the  Republic of the Seven United Netherlands !

What's this Commonwealth of England?

Its the only one I quickly found on Wiki

Should have stated  "Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland" but I really don't know anything about the Puritans other that I got from a Blackadder episode.

Unlike the UK probably  with the rule of Cromwell  the Old Dutch Republic and particularly the Batavian Republic has a following here  

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:55:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Oh I don't know, I've seen some of those lend lease guns you sent to protect a British home.
Most of them were crap
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, I try not to get jingoistic, but you did get a pretty sweetheart deal on that.

Oh I don't know, I've seen some of those lend lease guns you sent to protect a British home.
Most of them were crap

Aren't you Irish anyways?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:58:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:05:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yep, 100% Irish, born in Qatar
Paddy the Jihaddi
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aren't you Irish anyways?

Yep, 100% Irish, born in Qatar
Paddy the Jihaddi

Your dad must have owned that Irish expat pub that is in EVERY CITY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:32:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty much sums it up.

And I bet your ancestors enslaved mine to work
on the plantation.  You racist asshole. :-|
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The first lady of France, the first lady of Spain, and the first lady of The United States:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g78/Gunner_excel/princess-letizia-spain-french-first-lady-carla-bruni-michelle-obama.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g78/Gunner_excel/princess-letizia-spain-french-first-lady-carla-bruni-michelle-obama.jpg

First thought: Aunt Jemima, is that you?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty much sums it up.

That's not why we revolted at all.

Come on John, that was funny

Bravo to the Royal family. Cheers to the new Prince.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

And cheaper too.

Although to be fair I suppose we'd have to compare the expenses of the Prime Minister and the royal family to the president.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And cheaper too.

IIRC the Royal Family is loaded. I wonder how much money they actually spend at the taxpayers' expense.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:27:09 PM EDT
[#32]
"The Royal couple has set upon the name Dave."

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:41:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the wookie knows it too.  You can practically see the jealousy.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top