Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:13:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:58:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Good to hear from you, MM.

I kind of understand your point, but this is primarily a bunch of straight adult males getting together, thus the talk of strip clubs, ect.

I personally wouldn't give 2 cents to go to a strip club - does nothing for me.  Full of plastic people who care about nothing but your money AFAIC, and it's a "read the menu, but you can't eat" type situation - HA!

BUT it IS a legal activity and men do love what women have to offer, just like God intended, thus the trip to the clubs, I guess.

Just because I don't want to go to a strip club doesn't mean I'm not one of the guys!  My wife will be coming with me too and if I have MY way, we'll be - well - doing what married couples do when the wife says "yes" - at the end of every day.

That's just how guys think (I know I do, at least).

Yes - we're pigs. [:D]

As for other shenanigans - there's proper and improper behavior.  Whether the person you're doing the "shenanigans" to is a stranger, best friend, relative, ect has everything in the world to do with what is "proper" and what is "not proper".  You shouldn't have to put up with any shitty behavior at a shoot.

I hope you go to the event - another good lady for my wife to get together with.

NOTE - I'll cut you guys off at the pass who were about to make comments about my wife "getting together with MM", or "coming with me" - just shush it up.

Believe me, we need all the [s]bitc[/s] females we can get in the shooting community.

(directly above was an attempt at humor, MM [:D] - hope it was taken as such)
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 4:22:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Glad you had a good time Afarr. Yes it was sad that Stven and Fran at The Ice House lost out on the room's. They really go out of their way for the event. Good folk's indeed.

Edit: Miss M the highlight for me in 2002 was getting a hug from you. I sure missed that this year. Hope all is going well for you.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 7:25:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 8:47:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
(fortunately for us....  I've heard that the DFW "Crew" will be buying us beer and [b]lap dances[/b] for the duration of the event !  [;)])
View Quote

You know, I really have been trying to arrange to go to Gunstock but after having been through the sexually harrassing shenanigans of past events, comments like this really turn me off about going... and this isn't the first post I've seen suggesting y'all are going to strip clubs.  [:(]
View Quote

Miss Magnum... [b]I was JUST KIDDING ![/b]

Gunstock will be a VERY family oriented affair.  I will be bringing my whole family, as will most folk from the site....

And, since the Castle Arms Crew will not be there, your daughters will be safe.! [;)]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 8:55:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
(fortunately for us....  I've heard that the DFW "Crew" will be buying us beer and [b]lap dances[/b] for the duration of the event !  [;)])
View Quote

You know, I really have been trying to arrange to go to Gunstock but after having been through the sexually harrassing shenanigans of past events, comments like this really turn me off about going... and this isn't the first post I've seen suggesting y'all are going to strip clubs.  [:(]
View Quote

Ya those nasty guys... why don't you just have some good clean fun wrestling with them and posting pictures of it.  Yeah.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#7]
[/quote] why don't you just have some good clean fun wrestling with them and posting pictures of it.  Yeah.[/quote]

Or hop on a ATV and do some more super-soaker drive-bys  [peep]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top