Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:48:16 AM EDT
[#1]
'Dover, there is no way that fag-hag sperm-bag would get within 50 yards of me without my Gaydar going off...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:48:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:49:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
[

A twat has no politics. We're not interested in the conscious aspect of the twat's life support system.

LMAO!!!

Fucking A!!!!

She's a hot little twat and I'd bang the shit out of her.  

And, I'm no gay, but the show is damn funny--the best part is the banter between Karen and Jack.  Will and Grace get on my nerves but Karen and Jack make the show.  

Not everything has to be right wing hard core conservative for me to enjoy it.  

It's a stupid fucking tv show.  

And, the best show on tv right now is "My Hero" aka Thermo-Man--a BBC production.  A fucking riot.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
'Dover, there is no way that fag-hag sperm-bag would get within 50 yards of me without my Gaydar going off...

We're not talking about marrying the girl or even having a cup of chamomile tea with her over a Barbara Streisand album...

We're talking strictly bumping uglies and giving her a DNA sample.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:56:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Another vote for hottie.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#6]
+1

homegrown oklahoma hot.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Something about this gay based thread and your avatar make me feel "icky"...

Quoted:

We're not talking about marrying the girl or even having a cup of chamomile tea with her over a Barbara Streisand album...
We're talking strictly bumping uglies and giving her a DNA sample.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd hit it, but I like Grace more
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
KA3B... If she slid under your covers at 2am in a g-string, there's no way in hell she would be getting up without tubes full of KA3B swimmers.... unless yer' ghey of course....

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top