Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:15:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I know about give peas a chance
but why not corn?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:16:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Had to ask. A good friend of 27 years had his ex-wife suggest a vasectomy about 12 years ago. Made him think it was his decision. When I asked him about it he defended the decision as his. They've been divorced for about 10 years now. I'd rather go thru a boatload of condoms and go for an endorsement as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your decision or a group decision?

Pretty much my decision....about a week after boy #2 popped out.

Had to ask. A good friend of 27 years had his ex-wife suggest a vasectomy about 12 years ago. Made him think it was his decision. When I asked him about it he defended the decision as his. They've been divorced for about 10 years now. I'd rather go thru a boatload of condoms and go for an endorsement as well.

I don't know what the fuck I want for breakfast tomorrow or what I want to do when I grow up (35 y/o), but I do know I don't want any more children. I love the 2 I have to death, but don't want any more.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:17:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How huge are your balls right now?

View Quote

Normal size. I'm expecting them to be a lot bigger in the AM, so about pecan sized.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:18:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I know about give peas a chance
but why not corn?
View Quote

I'm actually going with mixed veggies and some ice packs.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:19:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why are you in bed?

View Quote

Exactly i was out getting laid that night.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:21:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Are you gonna eat the peas after they thaw out?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:24:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bad news, you almost never recover from a vasectomy.
View Quote

Not true in my case. 100% normal.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:25:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Waiting for a few more pics of Megyn Kelly in leopard print to show up on the ferguson thread before I make that decision.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You crank one off yet to see if it still works?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Waiting for a few more pics of Megyn Kelly in leopard print to show up on the ferguson thread before I make that decision.

All kidding aside that's the best way to clear the deck so you can get the all clear from the doc before attacking the wife.....best money I ever spent.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:31:16 AM EDT
[#11]
I only had 1 bad day after mine.  For whatever reason, it was the 3rd day after surgery.  Otherwise, not bad at all.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:43:06 AM EDT
[#12]
A bag of frozen popcorn kernels in the pouch of a supporter worked wonders for me.
I will give one piece of advice though.....

Do NOT go bowling 6 days afterwards.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:48:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Has the urge to roam the neighborhood been suppressed?
View Quote

I was wondering how long it would take for completely unrelated retarded shit like this to show up in a vasectomy thread... I was right, not long at all.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:27:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Definitely wear the briefs, not boxers, or boxer-briefs, for the next few days.

If you don't, you will feel it the next few days for sure. Speaking from experience here!

You shouldn't be in bed unless you are sleeping, nor do you need meds other than aspirin.  don't be a pussy!

Sit in the living room in your favorite chair in front of the TV, pants down, frozen veggies on your balls. It's just another way of staying dominant in your home...
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:34:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Why are you laying in bed, they go in through the back door? It's a 10 - 20 min procedure, i was back on my MC the next morning. Only reason i would have been off my feet, it was bed time.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:42:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
How's it hangin?
View Quote

Beat me to it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:12:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:15:36 AM EDT
[#18]
I was back to work the next day, and for pain I took aspirin

so many lightweights nowadays

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:17:51 AM EDT
[#19]
I did it several months back.  Seriously not an issue.  Now it's all kinds of fun!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:19:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Watch for the divorce papers. (I keed, I keed)

The wife of one of my buddies talked him into getting a vasectomy.  While he was recovering, she had him served with papers.
We ragged him for years about his ex getting his balls in the divorce.  I can only imagine how bad their marriage was for her to go to that level.

ironically, his vasectomy grew back, and he now has an unexpected 4 month old son with his new wife.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:19:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Suck it up princess. I had an inguinal hernia repair done at the same time as my vas two weeks ago. On the bright side I didn't even notice the vas recovery.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:30:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Just don't do anything for 72 hours except watch movies or football. Gtg after that.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:37:38 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

The wife of one of my buddies talked him into getting a vasectomy.  While he was recovering, she had him served with papers.

We ragged him for years about his ex getting his balls in the divorce.  I can only imagine how bad their marriage was for her to go to that level.

ironically, his vasectomy grew back, and he now has an unexpected 4 month old son with his new wife.
View Quote

He DID get a DNA test, right? And the docs have confirmed that he's firing war shots again?

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:41:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He DID get a DNA test, right? And the docs have confirmed that he's firing war shots again?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was planning to, but when the baby was born, it looked just like him so he didn't.
My wife still thinks it isn't his.  After all, my adopted son looks just like me.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:56:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Me and the wife were discussing the snip or tying her tubes.

She easily looked at me and said I am not getting my tubes tied. I asked why and she without hesitation said, "in case you die and I want to have another kid with my future husband."

I almost became that guy in the newspaper because he beat the ever living shit out of his wife. The amount of hurt I felt after she said that....
View Quote

HA!  My wife wants me to get a vasectomy.  I told her I don't want one, because I may want to have more kids in the future.  Her response?  "I'm done!  I don't want any more!  Not only do I want you to get snipped, but I'm getting my tubes tied, AND I'm going to be on birth control."

My response?  "I never said they had to be with you."

She didn't care for it.  ;)  That being said, my snip date is on the 5th of next month.  Our most recent, beautiful baby girl (4 months old)...was an IUD child.  99.3-99.7% effective?  My ass!  lol

I think I've convinced her to NOT get her tubes tied, though.  Dr sure sells that as a very invasive surgery, with a relatively low success rate (as mentioned above, "nature finds a way").  I'd like to avoid invasive surgeries if possible.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top