BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:10:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I met TheRedGoat today, we shook hands. What is my prognosis?

You have dirty hands?

Doctor Sgtar15 MD, PhD, & DMF

Idiot.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:10:20 PM EDT
[#2]
How do I trick this one girl at church into liking me?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:14:12 PM EDT
[#3]
My girl is a PHd Chinese girl and I want a dumb redhead with freckles.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:14:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How do I trick this one girl at church into liking me?

Excuse me.......

Okay...you were saying?

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#5]
That comb-over thing isn't working anymore.  How do I come to grips with my baldness?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:27:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well Sarge...I have to tell you about the date I was on tonight.  This was our third date and I  think I am falling for this one.  Italian/Catholic girl that loves to cook and is a Vice President of a bank.

I aked her about pie tonight and she said that she knows how to make it and serve it in many delicious ways!

After 42 years on this earth and many failed attempts, could I have met the right girl???

Seriously?

If you plan on having kids ask her if she will quite her job to raise the kids.  If she says no, then dump her.  If no kids then her job is fine as long as she is a homebody.  If she is the type that like to go out with her friends alot then eventually she will get bored with you, with the marriage, and with everything.  If she is a home body type then she probably will enjoy doing things for you and stay with you longer.  If she is Catholic and has had previous marriages ask her if she got an annulment thru the Church for this past marriage.  This will be an indictation of how seriously she views marriage.

And I am assuming you have already met the parents...they can tell you volumns.

And pie is not the main reason for marriage.

Yes, very serious thoughts tonight Sarge.

While she has a very good job, that is not something I am looking for in a wife.  So, when she told me she is a VP, I thought she was a career woman and while I think that is great, I would like a more traditional life.  After talking with her further, she really wants to be a housewife.  Her favorite thing to do is cook.  She has never been married, because like me, she claims to have never met the right person.

She has not met my mom yet, but I know my moms values.  There have been many that I would never bring to meet mom.  I know mom will like her, but I will hold off on judgement until they meet.  Moms know!!

She seems to have a very close realtionship with her family which is something I think is very important.

I have been very sick with a bad cold and walking pneumonia.  One day my phone rang and it was my girl.  She told me to open my side door that she had a surprise for me.  I opened the door and I found a huge pot of homemade chicken soup.  It was delicious!

The pie comment was a joke, but the rest was serious.  I told her about my love for guns and she made the comment about criminals not following laws, so why have gun control...and she asked me if I would teach her to shoot.

It has only been three dates, so I am still taking it slow...but I have never felt like I am feeling now.

Tonight when I brought  her home, she asked me if I would come over for dinner on Sunday/tomorrow.  

It's looking good Doc!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:28:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well Sarge...I have to tell you about the date I was on tonight.  This was our third date and I  think I am falling for this one.  Italian/Catholic girl that loves to cook and is a Vice President of a bank.

I aked her about pie tonight and she said that she knows how to make it and serve it in many delicious ways!

After 42 years on this earth and many failed attempts, could I have met the right girl???

As my italian relatives would say; A whore in the bedroom and a lady in the kitchen.
If not then move on.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:31:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sarge, there's this really hot girl who I'm talking with on AIM right now....she's giving me subtle hints.....She tells me she has AIM on her cell phone and I hear this honking outside and a really hot girl in the drivers seat looking at me....what do I do?

Ben

Open the door and wave to Clean_Cut

But she's asian! Honest! Clean cut's white!

Ben
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:04:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It has only been three dates, so I am still taking it slow...but I have never felt like I am feeling now.

Tonight when I brought  her home, she asked me if I would come over for dinner on Sunday/tomorrow.  

It's looking good Doc!

Get back to me when it has been 3 YEARS!

Sgtar15

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:06:50 PM EDT
[#10]
DOC,  

how can we get some of our "AUSTIN" member (note no "s" so its not plural) to go away?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:21:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
DOC,  

how can we get some of our "AUSTIN" member (note no "s" so its not plural) to go away?

Doctor Sgtar15 MD, PhD & DMF
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:28:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:30:27 PM EDT
[#13]
What does the sarge think of the new avatar?
ETA: thats G W if you can't tell, can ya tell?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:36:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I met TheRedGoat today, we shook hands. What is my prognosis?

You have dirty hands?

Idiot.

+1  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:40:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
What does the sarge think of the new avatar?
ETA: thats G W if you can't tell, can ya tell?

It sucks.  Your old one was a piece of you.  I look for avatars more than I do names.

Stop changing it or you will get ignored.  And with what little personality you have to begin with you can't afford to take chances.

Doc Sgatr15
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top