Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:31:28 PM EDT
[#1]
LBFM looking to come to the land of the big PX.  She'll be banging Jose the pool boy for too long.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:04:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You would think he would force her to sign a premarital agreement that would hold up in a court of law in whatever country(s) he is planning on living.

Divorce is illegal in the PI.

Belive me it doesn't stop them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Divorce is illegal in the PI.

Belive me it doesn't stop them.

It just takes lots of $$$ to bribe everybody
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
... I was listening to that sad, pathetic emotional/whiny, abortion of a show last night. Was so damned tempted to call in and let him know I predict him dragging his sorry ass home back to America from the Philippines, with his tail between his legs and bank account drained, within two years.

... Mark my words - two years (or less)

... I was however, going to make him an offer on one of his rifles he was selling, if he'd sign the stock

$20 says you are WRONG, Winston_Wolf! Is it a bet?

ARFCOM, please witness!

By the way, he is moving to the Philipines because SHE DOES NOT WANT TO MOVE TO THE USA
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:43:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
She got what she wanted.

Nice American man to take care of her and work to get her family into the US . . . once they are all over here they will sponsor her over and she will dump him so fast and walk with every portable valuable in the place.

Uhh, nope.  He's selling everything he owns and moving to the Philippines.  He will be doing the show from there.   While I'm sure it's about money for her part, she and her family wont be coming here.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:07:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... I was listening to that sad, pathetic emotional/whiny, abortion of a show last night. Was so damned tempted to call in and let him know I predict him dragging his sorry ass home back to America from the Philippines, with his tail between his legs and bank account drained, within two years.

... I was however, going to make him an offer on one of his rifles he was selling, if he'd sign the stock

ARFCOM, please witness!

By the way, he is moving to the Philipines because SHE DOES NOT WANT TO MOVE TO THE USA

... You're on!

... And that's ( in blue ) one of the reasons I'm right!

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I call sheboy.

Damn, there you go again going off on an attractive young woman. This is a disturbing and frequent habit of yours.

Son, and I know this is hard to hear, you need to face that ghey guy in the closet mirror.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

<snip>

The only good news is if she does clean him out he'll be able to make money back by going full time on the radio. Which would be fine with me I can't stand Noory and his 9/11 conspiracies.

Ditto on Noory.  First-class Bush-bashing asshole.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Just saw her picture and I must say I am NOT impressed.

You want to see some GORGEOUS filipina's?

Come to Kuwait City...they're EVERYWHERE!

I'll try to get some pics...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#10]
she looks pretty short to me.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:50:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Angles City except for the airfare price and time, I will be makin a run but not to get married, is only $10US long time.

LAst time I was there it was $15 USD for a long time, guess with Clark AB closing the prices dropped

I don't remember how much it was when I was there in 2002. I do remember that I paid it several times.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone else wonder what kind of firearms he has?  The moment he mentioned guns, I pictured him with a massive collection of class 3 firearms.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:33:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Art is talking about it right now on the air.

Go to www.Kfi640.com and stream it if you want. The guy should do what makes him happy, it's only life afterall. He can probably buy his own island over there . I have always enjoyed listening to the broadcasts from the High Desert myself, always entertaining.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 4:52:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Angles City except for the airfare price and time, I will be makin a run but not to get married, is only $10US long time.

LAst time I was there it was $15 USD for a long time, guess with Clark AB closing the prices dropped

Yeah i gotta make a run to haul the ashes.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 4:54:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Pls do! Taged
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 4:55:42 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ARFCOM, please witness!

That's a very good sign.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 4:56:22 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call sheboy.

Damn, there you go again going off on an attractive young woman. This is a disturbing and frequent habit of yours.

Son, and I know this is hard to hear, you need to face that ghey guy in the closet mirror.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:32:34 AM EDT
[#18]
What? No martian wedding?

Maybe we ought to have a 'celebrities' forum so threads like this can be banished along with 'look who Brad Pitt is dating now ' and 'Check out this garish statue of Britney Spears'

I normally wouldn't have even bothered but seeing the name 'Art Bell' brought on horrible flashbacks of the days when I worked at Staples and had to deal with an unending stream of ranting and raving Art Bell disciples. *shudder*

ok, I got that out of my system. As you were
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:47:38 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

LOL, she's Pinay.
I shoulda moved to Manila with the Wifey and started a business, but instead re-enlisted and am stuck in hell, three more weeks baby!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:08:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL, she's Pinay.
I shoulda moved to Manila with the Wifey and started a business, but instead re-enlisted and am stuck in hell, three more weeks baby!

Pinays are all short, shy, timid reserved but LOL very jealous even the hookers....LOL
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:13:08 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call sheboy.

Believe me, I know one when I see one...

Where I come from, very hard to tell them apart from the real thing.

But lay off the ghey shit, not funny.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:16:37 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pls do! Taged

Ditto!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:33:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How about that old dog?  How long has Ramona been dead?

Two or three months now.

So much for a mourning period..... that has REBOUND written all over it...
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL, she's Pinay.

Pinays are all short, shy, timid reserved but LOL very jealous even the hookers....LOL

What is a "Pinay"?
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 4:23:52 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL, she's Pinay.

What is a "Pinay"?

Pinoy is a phillipino of the male sex, Pinay is a female
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top