Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:35:08 PM EDT
[#1]
She is a disgrace to the United States.
Her actions, and those of her shit-bag, fellow soldiers have placed our warriors in greater danger.

Would I "hit it"?
No.

First of all, she's beat.
Second, I'd prefer to see her sentenced to 20-30 of Hard Labor.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:36:08 PM EDT
[#2]
cyanide not and ASSHOLE? coulda fooled me
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:37:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Her actions, and those of her shit-bag, fellow soldiers have placed our warriors in greater danger.

Would I "hit it"?
No.

For poking her finger at a Iraq prisoners dick-------- your out to lunch.
Like some here were gonna buy Lynch a rifle -- cause she was a hero. If I remember you were one of them leading the charge .My god, your all nuts.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:37:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck those Arab SOB's. What that picture depicts is no worse than the average Britney Spears Video seen on primetime. It's war. Certain things happen. They should shoot the person who let the pictures get out and that's about it. Interrogation is part of war. You people would ask them a question and then when they didn't answer take to their cell? Fuck that. Beat them with rubber hoses to death if it will save one American life. Fuck those heathen savages...up against the wall, with handcuffs on and crazy glue on their lips. Fuck em.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Still waiting or do you consider licking envelopes  for a pres campaign experience ?

wow... Grade A poet right here.  Tell me, is it difficult to type with such limp wrists?

I guess its not coming like I thought it would not.

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:38:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Beat them with rubber hoses to death if it will save one American life. Fuck those heathen savages...up against the wall, with handcuffs on and crazy glue on their lips. Fuck em.

cool can we use this at the local PD too?  Next person speeding GETS FUCKED!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:38:44 PM EDT
[#7]
The good news: She looks like she takes it in the butt.

The bad news: She probably gives it, too.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#8]
What's with Yoda?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Would I "hit it"?
No.

Exactly.
Because of douche bags like her (and those that agree with and defend her), friends of mine, (possibly friends right here from ARFCOM) may have to go back to that shithole for a second, third, or even fourth time.  There's a reason why I'm proud (and lucky) to be an American, and it's not because of shit like that.

My college roommate came back just in time for the birth of his second daughter.  I think he's given enough after three trips to Iraq.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:40:02 PM EDT
[#10]
As far as I'm concerned if they catch a Arab bomber in this country they CAN beat them too. It's all the same war on terror. They don't deserve humane treatment. Have you forgotten 9/11?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe the USA govt should contract with Hilton Hotels to provide maid & room service. The last time I heard this was a war zone.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:42:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Have you forgotten 9/11?

Thank you.  I'm going to add that to my "list".
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
cyanide,

I guess the ARMY soldier who MURDERED an iraqi prisoner by bashing him in the head with a rock was a way of interigation?.

you first

No I call that someone getting pissed off and losing control before someone could tackle them. Probably someone who had someone they know killed or injured by these scum.

And now the Army CID ARE investigating the Military Intelligance, CIA, and "Civilian Contractors" at Al Gerbra prison for being behind these acts.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Have you forgotten 9/11?

have you forgotten that were citizens of the greatest country in the world, that we arent a third world country?  have you forgetten what civilized means and what a prisoner is?

patriotic cavemen, whats next?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:44:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Son, there are many things in this world you have not had time to learn.

Psychological interrogation is one of them I assure you. It is not pleasant or for the timid.
No one was killed or maimed --- they were doing something, to save lives. Get over this moral superiority attitude you think we should have. War is dirty and this stuff is mild to stuff I have known to go on.

I call Bull Shit.  It was wrong. Everyone involved KNEW it was wrong.
There seems to have been at least one prisoner that may have died.  I read an article a few days ago that alleged the guy died, was placed in a body bag with ice for 24 hours, then had an IV drip put in his arm when they took him out to make it appear that he was alive.  A picture of the guy in the body bag is on the Al-Jezeera web site right now. What do you think THAT is doing for our cause to instill democracy in the minds of the Iraqi people?
english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/316F0ADE-FDFC-466A-95F6-A591FD01A75C.htm

www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/middle_east/jan-june04/photos_5-3.html
Among the images were a hooded and wired prisoner being threatened with electrocution; two soldiers posing over a pyramid of naked detainees; a female soldier pointing to naked prisoners; and the body of a dead Iraqi packed in ice.

www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/04/27/60II/main614063.shtml
Part of the Army's own investigation is a statement from an Iraqi detainee who charges a translator - hired to work at the prison - with raping a male juvenile prisoner: "They covered all the doors with sheets. I heard the screaming. ...and the female soldier was taking pictures."

There is also a picture of an Iraqi man who appears to be dead -- and badly beaten.

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
As far as I'm concerned if they catch a Arab bomber in this country they CAN beat them too. It's all the same war on terror. They don't deserve humane treatment. Have you forgotten 9/11?

Unfortunately we can't drop down to their level, they have a load of Coalition MIA's… Mil and Civilian contractors they can return the superglue and stuff treatment too.

Andy
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Beat them with rubber hoses to death if it will save one American life. Fuck those heathen savages...up against the wall, with handcuffs on and crazy glue on their lips. Fuck em.

Your a funny man
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What the fuck is this POLICE crap?

This is the US Army, this is NOT American police, nor are the people being abused American citizens, nor is it even takeing place in America.

They are captives-and ones not taken in the uniform of a country we are actively at war with- of the US Army and ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TREATED like US Citizens held by US law enforcement in the United States.

Your statement is completely assinine.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:47:46 PM EDT
[#19]
whats so hard to understand?

these images do nothing for our relations both in the middleeast and with the stupid idiots at the UN

these images do nothing to make our enemies want to drop their weapons, they hate the white man (and unlucky little asian boys with big hips) and this is throwing gasoline on the fire

these images do nothing for our POWs who are already at the hands of dogs, and are probably getting it even worse now

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your a funny man

YOU ARE = You're   .... for the second time grasshopper
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:50:28 PM EDT
[#21]
OK lets just do it like WW2. They are out of uniform - which makes them partisans (aka terroists)...line them up and shoot them.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:50:55 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
these images do nothing for our POWs who are already at the hands of dogs, and are probably getting it even worse now

This is unfortunately very true… Unfortunately some people cannot see this.

Andy
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:51:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What the fuck is this POLICE crap?

This is the US Army, this is NOT American police, nor are the people being abused American citizens, nor is it even takeing place in America.

They are captives-and ones not taken in the uniform of a country we are actively at war with- of the US Army and ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TREATED like US Citizens held by US law enforcement in the United States.

Your statement is completely assinine.

Hi, I'm sorry you couldn't find the relationship between the two, but even in war their are rules, laws, and regulations.  Prisoners being cannon fodder for humiliation and beatings certaintly arent one of them.   These prisoners are being watched over by the MILITARY POLICE... it is not their duty to be their judge jury and executioner.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:51:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would I "hit it"?
No.

Like some here were gonna buy Lynch a rifle -- cause she was a hero. If I remember you were one of them leading the charge

Well, you remember wrong.  I NEVER called her a hero, or jumped on that bandwagon.  Though I did get criticized for being so harshly critical of her, and her unit's incompetence.

.My god, your all nuts.

No.
Just consistant, and with standards.
(and good God, man it's "you're", not "your")
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
OK lets just do it like WW2. They are out of uniform - which makes them partisans (aka terroists)...line them up and shoot them.

lets put american muslims in internment camps too
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:52:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

these images do nothing for our relations both in the middleeast and with the stupid idiots at the UN

these images do nothing to make our enemies want to drop their weapons, they hate the white man (and unlucky little asian boys with big hips) and this is throwing gasoline on the fire

Before this all  started no one here gave a rats ass what they thought in the U.N. Tell me why we should now ?

As if this will lead to bad treatment of our prisoners, it is kind of hard to treat a person bad when you hack them to pieces, shoot them, drag them through the streets, then hang them .

They will never want to drop their weapons, because we are infidels and must die per their religion.

You know nothing .You even post less.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:53:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

lets put american muslims in internment camps too

If you insist, I do not feel it is necessary though.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:53:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Thank god the military doesnt have to worry about lawyers and shit....and thank god i am not in charge over there.....man we would go through alot of ammunition.....and they would have to sharpen the bulldozer blades from all the mass graves my division would dig!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:54:14 PM EDT
[#29]
thesacrifice - now your thinking! thats a good idea.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:54:33 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would I "hit it"?
No.

Like some here were gonna buy Lynch a rifle -- cause she was a hero. If I remember you were one of them leading the charge

Well, you remember wrong.  Though I did get criticized for being so harshly critical of her, and her unit's incompetence.

.My god, your all nuts.

No.

Apologies then for the Lynch thing.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Before this all  started no one here gave a rats ass what they thought in the U.N. Tell me why we should now ?

As if this will lead to bad treatment of our prisoners, it is kind of hard to treat a person bad when you hack them to pieces, shoot them, drag them through the streets, then hang them .

They will never want to drop their weapons, because we are infidels and must die per their religion.

oh thats right, cause they havent taken and released any POWs.. nope hasnt happened.  And those dudes dragged through the streets and burned.. they were prisoners.. yup, they came straight ouf of a jail by prison guards.. yup

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:56:33 PM EDT
[#32]
The most serious fallout from this whole sorry shit is just starting to happen…

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=241847

The US is going to turn 50% of Iraqi detainees loose ASAP and ease up on the interogations for the rest because of all the flak this has brought down on them… That is as a direct result of those f**kwits pissing about.

Andy
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
So the arab world saw pictures of burnt and shot Americans and it was OK, no biggie, we have a few GI's clowning with some prisoners  and they are outraged------------- like we should care. Screw them.

I mean I understand our government has to "act" offended -- but we sure the hell don't. Get off the soap box.

OH SHIT, I find myslef agreeing with Cy twice in one day.

Still the pic was a bad move...............

Tj
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#34]
WOW we walked out of the UN today......fuck them too.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:59:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Everybody write this down and put it in your wallet:
If I do something stupid and/or illegal -Do NOT take pictures!

Fritz

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh thats right, cause they havent taken and released any POWs.. nope hasnt happened.  And those dudes dragged through the streets and burned.. they were prisoners.. yup, they came straight ouf of a jail by prison guards.. yup

Your the first person I ever saw that studdered when they write.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:00:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Black_Talon you sure know how to start some shit.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So the arab world saw pictures of burnt and shot Americans and it was OK, no biggie, we have a few GI's clowning with some prisoners  and they are outraged------------- like we should care. Screw them.

I mean I understand our government has to "act" offended -- but we sure the hell don't. Get off the soap box.

OH SHIT, I find myslef agreeing with Cy twice in one day.

Still the pic was a bad move...............

Tj

Yes it was

never leave evidence
deny everything
demand proof
make counter accusations.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:01:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Thats a good idea fritz......pictures = bad!!!

they should take pictures of the hooded prisoners eating steak or whatever they would consider good over there.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:01:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Wow, WTF?  I'm in agreement with Cyanide here.  

I don't think they should have done what they did, and they certainly shouldn't have taken pictures of it, but so what?   When we had people dragged through the street and burned - then hung from a bridge - no big deal.  When Jessica Lynch was anally raped by her captors - big yawn from the A-rab world.  Saddam Hussein's regime uses rape and torture as a matter of normal internal security policy - another big yawn.  In the Sudan, slavery is perfectly ok, as long as it's a Muslim enslaving a Christian because the Koran forbids enslaving a fellow Muslim.   The list goes on.

So we see these pictures of some prisoners being mistreated - not maimed, not beaten - and you would think we have been holding them in an Auschwitz without any of the amenities.  

Total double standard in the A-rab world.  And I didn't hear much outrage from them when a Palastinian murdered an 8 month pregnant Israeli woman and her kids.  

Fuck them.  At least we do something about it when our people screw up.

Edited to add:  Yeah, I'd hit it.  Maybe even twice.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:04:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_60min2-h.jpg
I'd hit it

... with a baton. with my bootheel.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Would I "hit it"?
No.

I'm with you right up to here.

Now you lost me. A life sentence for wagging your index finger at a naked prisoner?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:29:54 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

2 wrongs don't make a right. We need to assert ourselves as liberators, not the next new dictator.

I am ashamed of these few idiots actions. I think we should turn them over to the Iraqui court system for judgement.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#44]
I saw on the news tonight that she's a reservist from the 372 MP Company in Cumberland, Maryland and a Wal-Fart employee. Her name is Linda-something-or-another and her picture was taken down from Wal-Fart's "wall of honor." (Not a joke.)
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would I "hit it"?
No.

Well, you remember wrong.  Though I did get criticized for being so harshly critical of her, and her unit's incompetence.

.My god, your all nuts.

No.

Apologies then for the Lynch thing.

Indeed, accepted.
We all too often "group".

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:39:19 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I saw on the news tonight that she's a reservist from the 372 MP Company in Cumberland, Maryland and a Wal-Fart employee. Her name is Linda-something-or-another and her picture was taken down from Wal-Fart's "wall of honor." (Not a joke.)

Taken off the Wal-Mart wall of honor, my god, she has suffered enough.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:43:27 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

The Iraqis are savages, so are the Congolese, the Afghans, the Sudanese, the Burmese, the Cambodians, the Burundians, the Rwadans, the Nigerians, the Syrians, etc., etc., etc........

How they behave has no bearing WHATSOEVER in determining how WE behave.
WE behave by a set of standards that has descended from the very best traditions of Western Civilization.
Though we may stumble, we DO try to be better than this.
That these savages behave in a morally reprehensible manner, does not and should not affect how we decide to behave, ourselves.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:43:33 PM EDT
[#48]

Taken off the Wal-Mart wall of honor, my god, she has suffered enough.

Maybe she'll be demoted to greeter.

"Since Pvt. Lynndie England appeared in the now-infamous photos, her picture has been removed from the Wall of Honor at Wal-Mart."

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4900336/
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:49:10 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Iraqis are savages, so are the Congolese, the Afghans, the Sudanese, the Burmese, the Cambodians, the Burundians, the Rwadans, the Nigerians, the Syrians, etc., etc., etc........

How they behave has no bearing WHATSOEVER in determining how WE behave.
WE behave by a set of standards that has descended from the very best traditions of Western Civilization.
Though we may stumble, we DO try to be better than this.
That these savages behave in a morally reprehensible manner, does not and should not affect how we decide to behave, ourselves.

Cinncy

throughout all wars
from the very first ones
bad things happen
people are hurt and people are killed
the time to prevent that from happening is before the war starts

When it has started, we try to fight the "good" fight. But there will always be times when the bad things happen.

What has happened with this picture thing is not worth the outrage I have seen members here display. It is really a small thing.

As for the arabs, they are beneath my contempt, as they should be yours. I care not that they are outraged, and angered. They need to fear us, and fear us much.  It is the only thing that they really respect.

Next time they see a US solider I want their bowels to loose runny shit in fear.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:53:14 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They need to fear us, and fear us much.  It is the only thing that they really respect.

In this you are right Cyanide, but unfortunately our leaders have not chosen to make them fear us…

Andy
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top