Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#1]
$70 (with SC card) might have saved this guy.  I don't understand how guys that can have multiple lowers, tons of rifles, ammo, toys like bro trucks, PWCs, etc can't buy a freaking dash cam.  Don't get caught up in road rage, just video the shithead yelling and swerving at you.  Show the cops the video.  Page 9 is about dash cams and why all of you should have one.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:31:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$70 (with SC card) might have saved this guy.  I don't understand how guys that can have multiple lowers, tons of rifles, ammo, toys like bro trucks, PWCs, etc can't buy a freaking dash cam.  Don't get caught up in road rage, just video the shithead yelling and swerving at you.  Show the cops the video.  Page 9 is about dash cams and why all of you should have one.
View Quote

I want to put one in my truck.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since we are now on the subject how long of a recording can that store at one time for the "continuous loop"?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Since we are now on the subject how long of a recording can that store at one time for the "continuous loop"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably not enough for a police search. Most of the ones I've seen do a couple minute loop and record when they detect impact or you push a button to save a recording. But that's just a guess.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:43:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Probably not enough for a police search. Most of the ones I've seen do a couple minute loop and record when they detect impact or you push a button to save a recording. But that's just a guess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would rather have one just for the road ragers out there.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:45:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:46:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Came to gripe about a BS Law

Leaving without a care

Road Rager gets no sympathy

View Quote

But the law is bullshit, press charges on threatening if you can prove it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:55:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on resolution and all of that shit but I think mine (which is much older) does about 20 min clips plus you can adjust the loop size.  They record audio and if someone is road raging and yelling in your window, you can simply reach up with one hand and point the camera at them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I found the page of one of the AUSAs that prosecuted this case.  It's on clintonfoundation.org's site  Her bio SCREAMS "liberal!"

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/blog/authors/erin-oleary

View All Quotes
Quoted:
I found the page of one of the AUSAs that prosecuted this case.  It's on clintonfoundation.org's site  Her bio SCREAMS "liberal!"

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/blog/authors/erin-oleary

Erin O’Leary
Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, State of Arkansas; Clinton School of Public Service Alum
Erin O’Leary is from Ferndale, Michigan. O’Leary graduated from the University of Michigan School of Law after earning a degree in political science from Miami University. She has worked as a legal intern with both the Sierra Club in San Francisco and the Labor Arbitration Council in Cambodia. Her service experience includes a stint with AmeriCorps in Charleston, S.C., and working as a crew leader for Youth Corps of Southern Arizona. At the Clinton School, she assisted the Arkansas Department of Human Services with the expansion of AmeriCorps Arkansas programs under the Serve America Act. O’Leary worked with Indicorps, an Indian service organization modeled after AmeriCorps and the Peace Corps, to create written guides for the program and its fellows to assist in conducting successful service projects and initiatives with the communities in which they serve. She partnered with the City of Little to help implement a $200,000 grant for creating a comprehensive service plan to address community challenges through volunteerism. She went on to practice law, first as a legal aid attorney for the Center for Arkansas Legal Services, during which time her work in landlord/tenant law was featured by the Arkansas Times and Human Rights Watch. She now serves as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for the State of Arkansas.

Are you sure this is her?  I have not seen her name so unsure.   If the bio is current this might not be her because this was not the State of Arkansas, this was the Federal prosecutors office.  Of course she could have been assisting.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:03:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:04:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The charges were dropped for brandishing.  The caller claimed it was a Glock.  There was not a Glock in the convict's vehicle.  Goddamn, people are trying to help you read but you gotta try some yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So you're going to make a fucking mountain out of a ant hill over that little tiny technicality? The guy flashed or pointed a gun, the person called the cops because the person felt threatened by the dude brandishing a fucking weapon during a road rage incident.

You just sound like you're excusing away him pulling out a pistol because it supposedly wasn't his SBR. Like it's fucking okay and dandy to pull out a pistol during a dispute but when you finally draw a long gun, then it all of a sudden becomes bad.

The charges were dropped for brandishing.  The caller claimed it was a Glock.  There was not a Glock in the convict's vehicle.  Goddamn, people are trying to help you read but you gotta try some yourself.

It doesn't fucking matter that he brandished a Glock instead of a rifle. What matters is he did some dumb shit and the "victim" called the police on him for brandishing a weapon, and they found he had an illegal weapon.

The point has nothing to do with what he brandished, just the fact that he did. Sorry the dude might have been the victim of a false report, but it's not the police's fault for doing their job when the call comes in, with those details.

So they found the SBR. Tough shit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:08:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:09:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Holy fuck people, it's legal or it's not, and a rifle shouldn't be illegal based on barrel length in the first place. I guess I can take lots of you off the list of ardent 2a supporters.
View Quote

Pretty much everyone agrees it's a bullshit law. But it keeps getting upheld as a "reasonable restriction". Unfortunately that means play ball and pay the tax, or face the consequences when the man finds everything he needs to make an illegal SBR in the trunk of your car.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
"It doesn't matter that his neighbor falsely reported him for child abuse and an illegal search of his computer found that he was innocent of the charges but delinquent on taxes." If you don't understand the law, I hope you stay the fuck off of juries.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you're going to make a fucking mountain out of a ant hill over that little tiny technicality? The guy flashed or pointed a gun, the person called the cops because the person felt threatened by the dude brandishing a fucking weapon during a road rage incident.
You just sound like you're excusing away him pulling out a pistol because it supposedly wasn't his SBR. Like it's fucking okay and dandy to pull out a pistol during a dispute but when you finally draw a long gun, then it all of a sudden becomes bad.

It doesn't fucking matter that he brandished a Glock instead of a rifle. What matters is he did some dumb shit and the "victim" called the police on him for brandishing a weapon, and they found he had an illegal weapon.
The point has nothing to do with what he brandished, just the fact that he did. Sorry the dude might have been the victim of a false report, but it's not the police's fault for doing their job when the call comes in, with those details.

"It doesn't matter that his neighbor falsely reported him for child abuse and an illegal search of his computer found that he was innocent of the charges but delinquent on taxes." If you don't understand the law, I hope you stay the fuck off of juries.

It apparently wasn't an illegal search, because the case wasn't thrown out by a judge.

I still don't think the guy is pure as the wind driven snow like some of you folks insinuate. Nevermind that he was recklessly driving and the victim thought he brandished a weapon, if he's charged for having a SBR, that must mean he's a fucking outstand citizen who's always dotted his I's and always crossed his T's.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:17:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

A guy SAID he brandished a weapon. He only saw the accused from his mirrors as the accuser was busy driving like a fucking moron splitting two lanes of traffic to prevent the accused from getting by. Accuser didn't call 911, but rather called his FD buddies and word spread to LE. Accused was finally tracked down by LE while he was eating at a restaraunt. He told the LE that he did not consent to a search, and yet the LEO's searched anyway. Search warrant was signed HOURS after the search was conducted.

It was all bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lot of folks running their cockholsters in here without bothering themselves to find out the facts of this situation.  

Hope you folks never find yourself in a situation like the guy that was found guilty.

The point is, he didn't just get pulled over at random and his trunk searched and an unregistered SBR and/or pistol found.

He did something first to initiate the incident.

Now if the cops actually did install the stock, that sucks but it still begs the question:  why did he have a pistol with a regular extension (nothing wrong with that in and of itself*) and a stock lying around?

Unless the cops took the stock off of one of his other ARs and put it on the pistol.  

* Perhaps not smart, though.  A pistol extension could have prevented all this.

A guy SAID he brandished a weapon. He only saw the accused from his mirrors as the accuser was busy driving like a fucking moron splitting two lanes of traffic to prevent the accused from getting by. Accuser didn't call 911, but rather called his FD buddies and word spread to LE. Accused was finally tracked down by LE while he was eating at a restaraunt. He told the LE that he did not consent to a search, and yet the LEO's searched anyway. Search warrant was signed HOURS after the search was conducted.

It was all bullshit.

It that's how it went down, complete bullshit!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:19:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:22:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:24:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He invited the man into his life. If he hadn't got into an altercation and produced a weapon, there is no reason at all for the police to investigate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Road rage is stupid.

I'm middle-aged, and have never felt compelled to brandish a weapon because of driving.  ...hell, come to think about it, I've never brandished a weapon out of fear, for any reason.  

Yes and the burden of proof was on him to prove otherwise.

Since you seem in the know on it, how many years did he get for the brandishing conviction that a person of your standing will never have to worry about?

He invited the man into his life. If he hadn't got into an altercation and produced a weapon, there is no reason at all for the police to investigate.

Very true.

I guess the only time I'd be likely to brandish a weapon, is if I intended to use it.  ....and that wouldn't be for road rage.  

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:29:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I still don't think the guy is pure as the wind driven snow like some of you folks insinuate. Nevermind that he was recklessly driving and the victim thought he brandished a weapon, if he's charged for having a SBR, that must mean he's a fucking outstand citizen who's always dotted his I's and always crossed his T's.  
View Quote

Nobody has insinuated that.
He wasn't charged or convicted with reckless driving.
And I'm glad you're OK with someone being charged for possession of an unregistered firearm. I had no idea that you were a state loving bootlicker
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:33:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Goddamn.  Instead of saying "that's bullshit, I hadn't read that part yet" you just double down on the horseshit.  Also, SUPER cool username.  I suppose every infantry vet on here should change their name to ___InfantryVet (I'm one as well)  <click>
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:35:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The point others are trying to make is DID he actually brandish the firearm?   Just because the guy who initiated the road rage incident said he did?   That is the problem many have.  The defendant here DID drive away from the scene trying to avoid further actions even after the instigator tried to block him from leaving.  The issue is NOT whether he brandished the weapon or not it's what proof there is that that actually occurred.    That is what others are trying to make clear.   Justin was handcuffed and detained but was not armed at the time.   He was also not in control of his vehicle at the time.   LE was looking for a man who pointed a gun at someone even though the instigators statement makes no such claim.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:40:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You aren't supporting law enforcement which is a Conservative plank.  You are advocating lawlessness which is libertarian/liberal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate this fucking place.

A guy that owns guns, and probably has a gun sticker on his vehicle was accused of road rage and of brandishing a glock. Both accusation have no supporting evidence.

No glock was found after a search that the guy did not consent to.

Cops put together an SBR out of the guys trunk.

County drops all charges because they are bullshit.

ATF charges him with an illegal SBR even though it was a pistol that was found ( or it was just a lower with a carbine buffer tube don't know which) when the cops searched his vehicle and the cops put the stock on it. Also found was the 16 inch upper he had on the lower that he shot at the range giving supporting evidence to his testimony.

He gets railroaded to prison for having an illegal SBR, after all other charges are dropped, because he had parts in his vehicle that the cops used to construct an illegal SBR out of his AR pistol.

He even had a pistol buffer tube in his trunk. His only crime was not taking the carbine buffer tube off the lower to drive home after making his pistol a rifle to test a rifle upper.

Let me put this in english. He did not have a put together SBR. He had parts for a rifle and parts for a pistol for a platform that snaps together. Anybody here WITHOUT an SBR and a rifle and pistol could have been caught up in this, including being accused of brandishing a gun he didn't own.

And 90% of the people hear throw him under the bus

This is why we will NEVER win this fight for gun rights.
Never.
We will not even stand together to call this bullshit, which it obviously is.

I am disgusted.

Obviously you aren't a Conservative, but a liberal=libertarian.  Hillary appreciates your support.

What the fuck are you talking about.

You aren't supporting law enforcement which is a Conservative plank.  You are advocating lawlessness which is libertarian/liberal.

I am advocating the fucking Constitution.

Especially the part that says " shall not be infringed"
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The point others are trying to make is DID he actually brandish the firearm?   Just because the guy who initiated the road rage incident said he did?   That is the problem many have.  The defendant here DID drive away from the scene trying to avoid further actions even after the instigator tried to block him from leaving.  The issue is NOT whether he brandished the weapon or not it's what proof there is that that actually occurred.    That is what others are trying to make clear.   Justin was handcuffed and detained but was not armed at the time.   He was also not in control of his vehicle at the time.   LE was looking for a man who pointed a gun at someone even though the instigators statement makes no such claim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not taking a stand against your buddy and I don't agree with the NFA laws but the search is good at least in fed court which is where this Will play out. It does not matter if he was not in direct control of his vehicle at the time of the search. Good luck to your buddy though.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:44:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Liberals want new laws passed, Conservatives want all laws enforced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honest question:

If the state dropped it because of an unlawful search, why were the feds able to run with it?

Good question...

What I don't get in all this is many people here's responses. If he was successfully prosecuted for being an asshole, brandishing a gun, speeding around/endangering children, yeah, OK, I get the hate.

But this guy is locked up for 30 months and loses constitutional freedom via being convicted of ONE charge, an unconstitutional law that no one here should support. How in the hell anyone here can support the charge is beyond me.

This place is full of liberal idiots.

Just stop your bull shit
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:50:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not taking a stand against your buddy and I don't agree with the NFA laws but the search is good at least in fed court which is where this Will play out. It does not matter if he was not in direct control of his vehicle at the time of the search. Good luck to your buddy though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His attorney certainly doesn't think so.   Many other attorneys including a sitting judge friend of his also thinks it was illegal.    As was mentioned earlier many felt a 1st year law student could have gotten the search thrown out during the evidenciary hearing.   Which his first attorney screwed up royally.   It could not be brought up again by the new attorney since the judge already ruled on it.   But the 8th Circuit will be the next ones getting to decide.   Not you or I.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:55:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Holy fuck people, it's legal or it's not, and a rifle shouldn't be illegal based on barrel length in the first place. I guess I can take lots of you off the list of ardent 2a supporters.
View Quote

Come on, no one in here is anti-gun or anti-second amendment. If you happen to find yourself with a short barrel upper in the same bag as your rifle tubed, M16 FCG equipped lower and with spare stock in tow "Shouldn't be Illegal based on barrel length in the first place" won't be a good enough defense to keep your ass out of jail if you decide not to play by the rules. This has already been covered, everyone agreed. And it is obviously illegal because he was convicted for the moment pending possible appeal...

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#27]
99% of the time people get caught with illegal nfa weapons its because they were flashing them or doing something stupid...

i don't like the law, i think its stupid, but gun owners are their own worst enemies....most officers dont give a damn what you have, but invite the man in your life etc etc and it goes down hill
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:10:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

His attorney certainly doesn't think so.   Many other attorneys including a sitting judge friend of his also thinks it was illegal.    As was mentioned earlier many felt a 1st year law student could have gotten the search thrown out during the evidenciary hearing.   Which his first attorney screwed up royally.   It could not be brought up again by the new attorney since the judge already ruled on it.   But the 8th Circuit will be the next ones getting to decide.   Not you or I.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well good luck to him. Hopefully his conviction is overturned and he learns a valuable lesson from this experience.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:12:20 PM EDT
[#29]
This is just more proof to me that an AR pistol is a huge liability to a legal gun owner.

I own them myself, but I am paranoid about JBTs pulling shit like this. Why would any intelligent gun owner attach a rifle extension to an AR pistol?  

Saving $20 on a cheaper gun part isn't worth tempting law enforcement to fuck you over. This poor guy's gun-owner friends (if he has any) should have warned him not to build a pistol like that.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:18:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate this fucking place.

A guy that owns guns, and probably has a gun sticker on his vehicle was accused of road rage and of brandishing a glock. Both accusation have no supporting evidence.

No glock was found after a search that the guy did not consent to.

Cops put together an SBR out of the guys trunk.

County drops all charges because they are bullshit.

ATF charges him with an illegal SBR even though it was a pistol that was found ( or it was just a lower with a carbine buffer tube don't know which) when the cops searched his vehicle and the cops put the stock on it. Also found was the 16 inch upper he had on the lower that he shot at the range giving supporting evidence to his testimony.

He gets railroaded to prison for having an illegal SBR, after all other charges are dropped, because he had parts in his vehicle that the cops used to construct an illegal SBR out of his AR pistol.

He even had a pistol buffer tube in his trunk. His only crime was not taking the carbine buffer tube off the lower to drive home after making his pistol a rifle to test a rifle upper.

Let me put this in english. He did not have a put together SBR. He had parts for a rifle and parts for a pistol for a platform that snaps together. Anybody here WITHOUT an SBR and a rifle and pistol could have been caught up in this, including being accused of brandishing a gun he didn't own.

And 90% of the people hear throw him under the bus

This is why we will NEVER win this fight for gun rights.
Never.
We will not even stand together to call this bullshit, which it obviously is.

I am disgusted.

Obviously you aren't a Conservative, but a liberal=libertarian.  Hillary appreciates your support.

What the fuck are you talking about.

That is not Conservatism at all.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:20:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Just stop your bull shit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honest question:

If the state dropped it because of an unlawful search, why were the feds able to run with it?

Good question...

What I don't get in all this is many people here's responses. If he was successfully prosecuted for being an asshole, brandishing a gun, speeding around/endangering children, yeah, OK, I get the hate.

But this guy is locked up for 30 months and loses constitutional freedom via being convicted of ONE charge, an unconstitutional law that no one here should support. How in the hell anyone here can support the charge is beyond me.

This place is full of liberal idiots.

Just stop your bull shit

What did I state that you consider to be incorrect?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:22:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:22:55 PM EDT
[#33]
I never knew one could have a standard carbine stock with 6 position points ready to slip on a buttstock on a legal AR pistol. I always thought that was constructive intent. News to me I guess. Guy may be getting railroaded alright but that wasn't the smartest move with a pistol.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:29:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:30:17 PM EDT
[#35]
BamainArk (sorry had to many quotes it said on mobile) agreed but not dealing with state law dealing in the federal arena however just saying under the mobile conveyance act (carroll doctrine) vehicle is in a public place vehicle is inherently mobile and have probable cause  the vehicle can be searched with out a warrant and if looking for say a handgun you can go in the trunk glove box locked containers etc.. Now state laws and all that I have no idea but this won't be in a state court but federal and its pretty cut and dried in federal court what is allowed as far as a search goes. I got no dog in the fight like I said though hope he beats the rap i just don't see a federal judge tossing the search.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:30:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't disagree, but you can say that about a lot (most?) weapon violations

I had a guy who got charged with a felony weapons violation because he had brass knuckles in his pocket when the police responded to a loud music complaint. Yeah maybe he invited the man into his life with the loud music, but I have a hard time criticizing someone for having a weapon in their pocket as they sit in their living room listening to music and playing video games.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dumbass wouldn't have been caught if it wasn't for him being a dumbass.

I had a guy who got charged with a felony weapons violation because he had brass knuckles in his pocket when the police responded to a loud music complaint. Yeah maybe he invited the man into his life with the loud music, but I have a hard time criticizing someone for having a weapon in their pocket as they sit in their living room listening to music and playing video games.

I agree with your statement completely.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:36:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dumbass wouldn't have been caught if it wasn't for him being a dumbass.

Agreed his home his castle and all that...how did he get frisked for a loud noise complaint though?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:37:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:40:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:41:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It is no business of anyone how a man transports his inanimate objects. Anyone who thinks that having a collection of AR-15's and AR-15 parts means you deserve jail time is an idiot and not worth debating. No offense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come on, no one in here is anti-gun or anti-second amendment. If you happen to find yourself with a short barrel upper in the same bag as your rifle tubed, M16 FCG equipped lower and with spare stock in tow "Shouldn't be Illegal based on barrel length in the first place" won't be a good enough defense to keep your ass out of jail if you decide not to play by the rules. This has already been covered, everyone agreed. And it is obviously illegal because he was convicted for the moment pending possible appeal...

It is no business of anyone how a man transports his inanimate objects. Anyone who thinks that having a collection of AR-15's and AR-15 parts means you deserve jail time is an idiot and not worth debating. No offense.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:41:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:43:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:44:34 PM EDT
[#43]
For all those who couldn't give a crap about the conviction, the guy deserved it, etc, need to think about constitutional rights and how those rights are infringed.  

Its a slippery slope, and if you ever own, transport, or house both an AR rifle and pistol together, you are on the slippery slope yourself, regardless of how squeaky clean you are or how gun friendly your state may be.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:46:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You want me to draw you a picture, "Patriot"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want me to draw you a picture, "Patriot"?

Please do, obviously a I am completely missing it...
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:49:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:54:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
For all those who couldn't give a crap about the conviction, the guy deserved it, etc, need to think about constitutional rights and how those rights are infringed.  

Its a slippery slope, and if you ever own, transport, or house both an AR rifle and pistol together, you are on the slippery slope yourself, regardless of how squeaky clean you are or how gun friendly your state may be.
View Quote

Couldn't have said it better myself. I am taking this as a learning experience. It seems to solidify the things I have read on this site in regards to the possibilities of having AR pistols and rifles together and the fact that you can get burned with one misstep.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:55:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I knew you belonged in the "not worth debating" pile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well thanks! That just freed up my night!
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:57:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:59:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Now you have all kinds of time for throwing your countrymen under the bus!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well thanks! That just freed up my night!

Now you have all kinds of time for throwing your countrymen under the bus!

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:00:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Wasn't there also a picture of the "SBR" with the stock just hanging off the buffer tube? Like someone just stuck it on without actually engaging it?
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top