Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:11:39 AM EDT
[#1]

This right here is why women wouldn't be interested in an ARFCOM dating site.  It's not that the men are ugly or basement dwelling losers, it's the relentless, reflexive, always-look-for-the-worst negativity toward women.  I'd superglue my vagina together and join a convent before I'd put up with that bullshit.

[/quote]

Very good point Jane, not going to start a discussion about mars vs venus but that negativiity comes from somewhere and the majority of us have those scars and wounds that shape how we percieve the opposite sex. Get stabbed in the back enough ( church girl) and eventually all you see are knives.....I am sure women have similar stories and modes of behavior, used to work in a female dominated bakery I heard shit that made my blood run cold...the horror .....the horror....

But yes, no one wants to date anyone who is negative and too stupid to hide it or at least try to deal with it.  I trolled POF recently and it was a lot of "tired of douche bags" "sick of games" " please have a job" etc.  was not very attractive and a clear indication you are enter a world of drama.

Please dont buy any glue, that is just ....disturbing
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:14:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit, I could see it now:

Age 29,

Gun preference: Glocks.

Body type: average

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_p7wkrZM3P2E/SX3v-XKuH5I/AAAAAAAAAjs/BTHGLaLfQVQ/s400/glock_girl.jpg=

This right here is why women wouldn't be interested in an ARFCOM dating site.  It's not that the men are ugly or basement dwelling losers, it's the relentless, reflexive, always-look-for-the-worst negativity toward women.  I'd superglue my vagina together and join a convent before I'd put up with that bullshit.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:14:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just hang in there.  Soon you'll have a women and wish you were single again.

But if all else fails, you could always go to the Philippines and pick up a wife.  Filipinas are cute, know how to take care of their men, and very willing to come to America.  I don't have one, but I've met a lot of guys that do, and they all seem pretty happy.

The problem with marrying a Filipina is, you don't marry a filipina... you marry her whole family! YOU are expected to send them money, clothing, food, etc. because YOU are "the rich American that Maria married."

Depends on which Filipina you marry.  They're not all like that.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:33:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very good point Jane, not going to start a discussion about mars vs venus but that negativiity comes from somewhere and the majority of us have those scars and wounds that shape how we percieve the opposite sex. Get stabbed in the back enough ( church girl) and eventually all you see are knives.....I am sure women have similar stories and modes of behavior, used to work in a female dominated bakery I heard shit that made my blood run cold...the horror .....the horror....

But yes, no one wants to date anyone who is negative and too stupid to hide it or at least try to deal with it.  I trolled POF recently and it was a lot of "tired of douche bags" "sick of games" " please have a job" etc.  was not very attractive and a clear indication you are enter a world of drama.

I understand.  But everyone's been hurt.  Wallowing in it accomplishes nothing.  And if it happens over and over, it's not them, it's you.  Same for women as for men.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:43:11 AM EDT
[#5]
This would be the perfect thread to post the PM's I used to get, with dudes hitting on me, thinking I was the chick in my avatar.  

I should have saved them.  It could have made an awesome thread.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:45:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Originally Posted By criio1

Intterwebs wise, I see this.  IRL, I believe that most men can see the many things that all women can bring to a relationship; whether or not those things appeal to a particular male is the question (and this comment has NOTHING to do with sex).  Boys on the otherhand...  not so much.

I hope that you are not taking locker room BS too seriously.

...as far as the 'super glue' thing goes... that is just disturbing.

just saying.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:51:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most women here are not single, and those that are are not stupid enough to partake in such a thing.

...and I've seen pictures of some of the dudes here

Are they all competitors for America's Next Top Model? No, but honestly, who really is?

So..... you really didn't meant that in that IM you sent me when you said that I was?

I'm hurted!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:53:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Most women here are not single, and those that are are not stupid enough to partake in such a thing.

You just crushed that man's hopes and dreams in one sentence; nice!

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:53:56 AM EDT
[#9]

You people.  They're women, not land mines.  

Live on your own, exercise daily, take daily showers, brush your damn teeth, and act like a normal human being and you will not have issues finding female companionship.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:00:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Age 29,

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_p7wkrZM3P2E/SX3v-XKuH5I/AAAAAAAAAjs/BTHGLaLfQVQ/s400/glock_girl.jpg

You've obviously never dated online before.  That's internet "athletic."

Lol..I was thinking the same thing.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:04:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Originally Posted By criio1

Intterwebs wise, I see this.  IRL, I believe that most men can see the many things that all women can bring to a relationship; whether or not those things appeal to a particular male is the question (and this comment has NOTHING to do with sex).  Boys on the otherhand...  not so much.

I hope that you are not taking locker room BS too seriously.

...as far as the 'super glue' thing goes... that is just disturbing.

just saying.

GD has the highest proportion of pathologically fucked up men of any non-institutionalized group I've ever encountered.  It's certainly not all the members, not even anywhere near most; it might be only two percent versus one percent in the population at large. But they are emotionally  invested in their fuckedupedness - indeed proud of it - and they manage to set the tone for the whole forum.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:08:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Live on your own, exercise daily, take daily showers, brush your damn teeth, and act like a normal human being and you will not have issues finding female companionship.  

Thank you.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:17:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
GD has the highest proportion of pathologically fucked up men of any non-institutionalized group I've ever encountered.  It's certainly not all the members, not even anywhere near most; it might be only two percent versus one percent in the population at large. But they are emotionally  invested in their fuckedupedness - indeed proud of it - and they manage to set the tone for the whole forum.

PlaneJane  1
Arfcom        0

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:19:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don't often agree with Jane but I do agree here.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:23:43 AM EDT
[#15]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is a safe place where we can be ourselves, it is not mental dysfunction it is creativity...or something like that
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:25:38 AM EDT
[#16]
If I was a single guy, I couldn't date a woman who is a member here. The image of some of you humping her leg would be one that I couldn't get past. It's like baggage...

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:31:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand.  But everyone's been hurt.  Wallowing in it accomplishes nothing.  And if it happens over and over, it's not them, it's you.  Same for women as for men.

Men gotta PMS same as women.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:33:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Age 29,

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_p7wkrZM3P2E/SX3v-XKuH5I/AAAAAAAAAjs/BTHGLaLfQVQ/s400/glock_girl.jpg=

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:36:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Age 29,

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_p7wkrZM3P2E/SX3v-XKuH5I/AAAAAAAAAjs/BTHGLaLfQVQ/s400/glock_girl.jpg

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:38:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Men gotta PMS same as women.

Oh, I know.  We call it Putting up with Men's Shit.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:39:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

what does your avy stand for?

I see many bumper sticker with that symbol.

http://reporting.sunlightfoundation.com/outside-spending-2012/committee/human-rights-campaign/C90012626/

http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/recips.php?cycle=2012&id=D000000158

They give money to gun grabbers, abortion supporters, amnesty supporters and those who hate freedom and liberty..they are a very left wing radical org.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:42:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
OP, just go introduce youself in the sammich makers' forum

I don't have my own forum...

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:53:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Age 29,

Jane, to be all fair, i was going to post that pic of the hairy dude wearing speedos on his bed with pistols laying around him, but i forgot mods can hand out CDC violations for "revealing" men as well.

Google "hairy guns" to see what im talking about~
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:58:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

I disagree on a certain level. Many have been made into landmines by upraising and, in the end, by their own hand.

We have a princess culture for years now and it's showing. Hell, look at any father on here. One guy asking if he should LET his grown daughter attend a college. Excuse me? Let? Is she a slave? I mean, he can choose not to pay for it, sure. Just seems odd that people espouse for making boys be "men" by 18 or even 16 but their precious little daughter who is getting railed 18 ways to sunday by 5 different dudes can't be grown until they're 26 or something. Look how many would "ask permission to date/marriage" or want that done for them.

Now I'm a romantic and chivalristic probably more than most. But I don't check my common sense at the fuckin' door for that. As always, moderation is best.

But - hey - they're princesses so they deserve whatever they want and they have their daddy and white knights to protect them.

Then there are the real women out there that realize that they're not defined by their sex, though they embrace it. Beautiful fuckin' moderation and balance.

I haven't really been burned by the former as I know what to look for and avoid them except if I want to use them. Wrong? Maybe but they set themselves up for that shit. I'll perpetuate the shit out of it until they unstick their head from their asses. The guys that "fall in love" and then subsequently burned by them make me laugh.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:59:05 AM EDT
[#25]
87 virgins FTW?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:12:54 AM EDT
[#26]
I think y'all might be surprised at the number of women lurkers we have here.  

Jane's right though (shocker) that it's the prevalent attitude here that keeps a great many of them from posting.  I mean, when this: *If they didn't have a pussy there'd be a bounty on them* gets posted in every. single. thread. that has anything to do with women, it's a guarantee that a woman is going to think even worse than that about the men here.  

Shame, too as there are some very good men on this site.  Unless you're here long enough to see all the good, you might get the idea that the above sentiment is all the men here have to offer.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:39:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Jane's right though (shocker) that it's the prevalent attitude here that keeps a great many of them from posting.  I mean, when this: *If they didn't have a pussy there'd be a bounty on them* gets posted in every. single. thread. that has anything to do with women, it's a guarantee that a woman is going to think even worse than that about the men here.  

Shame, too as there are some very good men on this site.  Unless you're here long enough to see all the good, you might get the idea that the above sentiment is all the men here have to offer.

I'm saying it now. There's a $35,000 bounty on PlaneJane's head. I heard she superglued her pussy up so... happy hunting!

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:50:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm saying it now. There's a $35,000 bounty on PlaneJane's head. I heard she superglued her pussy up so... happy hunting!

They'd have to band together for that one.  I can't imagine she'd be easy to take out.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:54:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If I was a single guy, I couldn't date a woman who is a member here. The image of some of you humping her leg would be one that I couldn't get past. It's like baggage...

I brought a cute GF to this site for awhile. She even went to several arfcom events and modelled for some pro-2nd Amendment gear.

There was a lot of leg humping. It was pretty distasteful. She doesn't post here anymore.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:12:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I bet all the ladies of ARF cream themselves at the sight of you.......... Hell...If I was batting for the same team....I'd court  you...... Pretty boi!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:23:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So maybe its all the fat burners and pot of coffee on an empty stomach, but I just read a post about online dating, bummed me out cause I really do not want to die alone and get eaten by my 40 cats...then there it was in full stimulated glory....why not an arfcom dating site?

Lets face it, most arfcomers are  er um... unique and probably do not do well in real world social situations, unless guns or chili  ( with beans mfer) s involved and even them I am sure there are some behaviour issues

and Arfcom women are  a cut above mere mortal women...

There wouldnt be all those pesky politics to deal with because Arfcom women think like Americans. You would not have all the dissapointment when you meet a hot chubby girl who recites lectures from her women's lit class about patriarchal tyranny when you open a door for her. Plus the basement dwellers can meet other basement dwellers and have long romantic disscussions about subterranean living and FDE vs UDE or where to get matching xxxxL multicam undies

or have I had too much caffine today?

There is a word that describes this proposal:

Sausagefest.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:24:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

First reply wins again
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:25:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
With all the stupid things I've posted on here, no arfwomen would date me.

Just like real life.    

I know exactly what you mean.

Hell, I'm surprised they even let me in here
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:26:42 AM EDT
[#34]
What could possibly go wrong?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:26:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet all the ladies of ARF cream themselves at the sight of you.......... Hell...If I was batting for the same team....I'd court  you...... Pretty boi!

I do have rockin' abs.

nohomo.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:27:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Umm the sausage to pie ratio would be like 87:1

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:27:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do have rockin' abs.

nohomo.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:29:38 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

With all the stupid things I've posted on here, no arfwomen would date me.

Just like real life.    

Same for me!

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:33:19 AM EDT
[#39]
We already have that. It's the Cola-Warrior thread.

ETA, though it won't help you meet any women.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:35:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They'd have to band together for that one.  I can't imagine she'd be easy to take out.  

Yeah, I'll pretty much do whatever's necessary to keep from getting "one-uped".  

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:38:05 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:39:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Dibs on Snowleopard!

SteveZZ5, he fent....

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:41:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Jesus.  You HAVE had too much coffee.

Why in the hell would any woman on this site want to date any of us?

I mean, Grandma wont let them stay over (even though I pay rent for the basement), we will never have time to be together cuz one of us would be on Arf all the time, she will most-likely be able to out shoot us, and finally, she would want a guy with a job AND a car.

Face it; we will all die virgins.

In all seriousness, there are some truly amazing men on here.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:42:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdi34de7gj1rjamtmo1_250.gif

You have something to say to me, spit it out; don't wuss out with an image.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:45:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

Whats amazing is when I started dating again this was one of THE most common complaints that women had. I would just shake my head at the stories of guys stinking and rotten no brushing teeth. WTF?

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:46:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just hang in there.  Soon you'll have a women and wish you were single again.

But if all else fails, you could always go to the Philippines and pick up a wife.  Filipinas are cute, know how to take care of their men, and very willing to come to America.  I don't have one, but I've met a lot of guys that do, and they all seem pretty happy.

The problem with marrying a Filipina is, you don't marry a filipina... you marry her whole family! YOU are expected to send them money, clothing, food, etc. because YOU are "the rich American that Maria married."

Depends on which Filipina you marry.  They're not all like that.

I've also heard my share of stories about Marines who marry Filipinas who turn into volcano-tempered, knife-wielding fiends who will fly into a murderous rage over the most miniscule perceived slight.

ETA:  In other words, they're pretty much like anyone else.  Some are awesome, some are not.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:48:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

Whats amazing is when I started dating again this was one of THE most common complaints that women had. I would just shake my head at the stories of guys stinking and rotten no brushing teeth. WTF?

I know a guy who's running line is that his wife never has sex with him.  I didn't have the heart to tell him that I'm sometimes downwind of him and know why.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:54:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Let's call it TheTouchHole.com  

http://www.cannonsuperstore.com/Portuguese/IMG_13773.jpg

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:56:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:00:45 AM EDT
[#50]
90% of the members here are male.

What we need is a "sister" site where 90% are female. Maybe some cooking or crafts site.

Then we can have shared forums where we can mingle. Maybe even a prom.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top