Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 4:53:31 AM EDT
[#1]
How preggers is she? You may have a while you can "hit it" without worry.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 4:56:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Leave it alone bud.

+87.  GTFO
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 4:57:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Cole

To be young, is frustrating

and to be young and stupid is worse.  Run from that scene as if your life depended on it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:02:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Honestly dude dont let the poon mess up your judgment, if you own/work at a bar you should know how many women are out there that dont have kids.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:08:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I own/manage a bar.

That clinches it.  Stay far away unless you want her to own the bar.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:09:49 AM EDT
[#6]
don't do it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:23:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Dude do not ruin your life simple as that. the hardest part of being young is looking well forward and seeing what will happen and the potential problems that will arise in the future.

I'll try to be your psychic network friend

You'll get married

The father(s) of those kids will get jealous or just feel slighted and will become involved in your life.

She will fall for the bullshit he lays on her.

She will convince herself that for the children's sake that she needs to be with the father.

She will screw around on you and that will torment you to no end

She will fuck with your head you'll end up acting like a beast or in ways your normally wouldn't

She will divorce you

She WILL get most if not all of the bar

You will be wrecked and ruined and she will go on to fuck someone else over.

The woman that you would have met and fallen in love with at 28 will disappear and you'll end up bitter and hateful

Nothing personal but she is 19 and still has her head up her ass. Even if things don't go that way by 28 she will be an entirely different woman than she is now.

You'll be entirely different. This has no chance of success this only happens in movies.

You'll grow to hate these two kids that run around reminding you daily that she had sex with other men and was too stupid to protect herself. Hell she obviously didn't use condoms you have no idea what kind of cooties this chick has.

Don't you deserve better than this loser? And yeah she is a loser. I don't care if you are an unattractive slob you can change that and find better. Do not do this and 10 yrs from now invite me to your bar and buy me a double makers on the rocks for saving your life.

ETA: Don't be the instant family just add 1 asshole guy.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:25:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Fire her. Today.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:26:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Fire her. Today.
On what grounds?
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:30:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fire her. Today.
On what grounds?

No explanation or reason is needed.  It's a pretty good bet that a waitress in the south is working at will rather than with a contract or union.

ETA: This is not the nicest thing to do, but the OP is clearly in trouble and needs to get out of the situation if he has to ask arfcom whether or not to hook up with a 20 year old twice over baby mama.  Since he owns the bar, she has to go.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:36:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fire her. Today.
On what grounds?

No explanation or reason is needed.  It's a pretty good bet that a waitress in the south is working at will rather than with a contract or union.

At Will Employment.

No reason necessary.  Get out.  I'm sure there's a long line of highly capable individuals willing to fill the position of bar wench.

Due yourself a favor...hire a dude.  You can't fuck the help.  You'll end up in a bad way.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:40:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I own/manage a bar.

That clinches it.  Stay far away unless you want her to own the bar.

Yep.  This could end very badly if you make a move. /waingro
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:41:08 AM EDT
[#13]
She has demonstrated the complete lack of control in her life, not to mention her decision making skill are extremely poor.  Avoid her like the plague.  She is young, unfortunately young girls do stupid things.  That is not your problem.  She may mature and become a great doctor, teacher, housewife whatever.  However, the path she is on she will be a welfare mom in a trailer park with a long line of different men playing daddy to her many kids.

This may sound harsh, but I too have managed a few bars.  I have seen it happen too many times to count.  Avoid the situation at all cost.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:44:24 AM EDT
[#14]
She's got 1 kid, and another in the Oven?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:01:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Keep it restricted to business.  That is all.

Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:04:03 AM EDT
[#16]
If you own a bar, you can get some of the finest poontang in town.  I wouldn't throw that all away on her.

Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:07:20 AM EDT
[#17]
RUN FOREST RUN

and keep running. DON'T look back.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:16:05 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You are young. You should be trying to get as much girls as you can. You'll regret it when you're older. You like her and she likes you, right? Then do what young girls and guys do when they like each other.

Voting Obama, aren't you?

OP, she doesn't give a fuck about you, you are nothing more than a meal ticket for her and her kids. She probably wants to like you, she probably knows that she should like you but its only for stability. You get involved and a few years down the road she'll be fucking some loser while your at work. If she wasn't working with you I might say hit it and quit it, when your working with her though it can only make your life miserable. At 23 it takes some serious willpower to keep your dick in your pants but I have no doubt you'll be hating life later if you don't.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:21:49 AM EDT
[#19]
She'll say nice things to you.  She'll compliment you in bed.  She'll say she's never loved anybody like she's loved you.  She'll say you two were meant to be together.  She'll say she knew she loved you the minute she laid eyes on you.  She'll say she imagines growing old with you when she sees an older happy couple.

Don't believe her.  It's all a game to get what you have.

Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:25:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:31:43 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Fire her. Today.

It may be harsh, but I agree. Put some distance between her and you. As long as she's around, you'll be tempted.

Some women are easy to love because of their circumstances.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:41:08 AM EDT
[#22]
The things I read on arfcom ... Is this even real?
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 7:06:20 AM EDT
[#23]
She's a whore and she has "other" reasons for trying to get the "boss" into the sack. Fire her ass for trying to set you up in a nightmare scenario that will ruin your business.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 7:07:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Eject now, damn
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Well hey... she can't get pregnant, right?

Hit it and quit it!

SIIHPAPP!!!!!!!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top