Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:...

If all you can do is push buggys around a WalMart/KMart parking lot you ought to be thankful there is a place that would hire you. Rant? That aint no rant.

Are you one of those morons who complains when you can't get help to carry your 36" TV to your Cadillac and then complain because you can't get help - often because the guys who could help are out chasing carts all over the neighborhood?  You probably also bitch as if it's their fault when it is too big for the trunk - and expect the emplyess to help you tie it down.  I bet you also bitch because you can't get service inside the stores.  There is plenty of work to be done at K-mart.  Nobody has time to chase down carts - or help assholes who can't help themselves.

You go preacher!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:31:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

If all you can do is push buggys around a WalMart/KMart parking lot you ought to be thankful there is a place that would hire you. Rant? That aint no rant.

Are you one of those morons who complains when you can't get help to carry your 36" TV to your Cadillac and then complain because you can't get help - often because the guys who could help are out chasing carts all over the neighborhood?  You probably also bitch as if it's their fault when it is too big for the trunk - and expect the emplyess to help you tie it down.  I bet you also bitch because you can't get service inside the stores.  There is plenty of work to be done at K-mart.  Nobody has time to chase down carts - or help assholes who can't help themselves.

Damn dude...lighten up.  If I want help carrying a gallon of milk I will ask for it.  I don't care what the people are doing.  I am the customer and I wanrt help.  If they can't provide it I will go to a higher end store and pay more for that service.

I buy my stuff, I use their cart to move it to my car.  AFter that I leave their cart in their parking lot so they can get it.

Send some 17 y.o. kid out every hour to spend 10 minutes getting carts, no big deal.  AT the same time he can be patrolling the parking lot picking up garbage.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:33:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's cashiers, baggers, loader, etc. who have to pick up your mess for you. I bet you also flick cigarette butts on the deck?  Don't get me started on THAT rant!

[sarcasm]Oh noes you are telling me there is no designated cart boy, and that its a god damn travesty that any employee must do a job other than the one that he is hired to do.[/sarcasm]

So what? I work at a Walgreens, I'm a cashier, photoguy, stocker, and yes sometimes I'm even sent outside to bring in the carts.

We could probably use an extra stocker on most days, it would certainly help get all the extra things like stocking, cleaning up the store, and whatever else done faster, but like I said most places will try to get by with the minimum ammount of employees possible to get the job done.

It has nothing to do with the customers making more of a mess, althought there are certain customers who are complete asshats, I dont however think carts in the parking lot is a big deal, even for the bigger grocery stores, they surely can hire an extra person if it is that much of an issue.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#4]
you have it backwards its more like send someone out every 10 minutes to spend 7 hours gathering carts....
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn dude...lighten up.  If I want help carrying a gallon of milk I will ask for it.  I don't care what the people are doing.  I am the customer and I wanrt help.  If they can't provide it I will go to a higher end store and pay more for that service.

I buy my stuff, I use their cart to move it to my car.  AFter that I leave their cart in their parking lot so they can get it.

Send some 17 y.o. kid out every hour to spend 10 minutes getting carts, no big deal.  AT the same time he can be patrolling the parking lot picking up garbage.

Sgatr15

That is the epitome of laziness.  You can push the cart to your car, you can push it back to the store.  It is their for your convenience and you take is as some sort of entitlement - then expect a store owner to increase his payroll just to handle lazy fuckers?  Guess what - no owner / manager can afford that, so you just make more work for everyone else.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Whaaaaaa!  I'm an unappreciated minimum wage employee!  The president should raise the minimum wage so that I wont even bother with trying to better myself.  

Here's a clue for you.  Learn a trade or get an education and get a better job.  If you know so much about the retail trade then why are you working for a 'Mart?

I said all that ^ without calling anyone an asshole.  Try it sometime.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:36:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
you have it backwards its more like send someone out every 10 minutes to spend 7 hours gathering carts....

No, I have it right.  If it takes them longer to do then you think it should then there is a managemnet rpoblem, not a worker problem

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:36:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You're supposed to return those things?  Oops - I've got a huge collection...

tinypic.com/ed8c9

thats cheatin' when i was a bagger i pushed em in by hand, usually aroud 30+ or so if i remember right.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
thats cheatin' when i was a bagger i pushed em in by hand, usually aroud 30+ or so if i remember right.

So what the fuck is that thing and how does it work?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not whineing about anything, I'm just calling people like you lazy assholes....

I like the point that was made earlier you leave carts all over the lot then have the nerve to complain that there wasn't any body to hall your heavy ass tv out to your car because they were to busy cleaning up your mess....
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's cashiers, baggers, loader, etc. who have to pick up your mess for you. I bet you also flick cigarette butts on the deck?  Don't get me started on THAT rant!

[sarcasm]Oh noes you are telling me there is no designated cart boy, and that its a god damn travesty that any employee must do a job other than the one that he is hired to do.[/sarcasm]

So what? I work at a Walgreens, I'm a cashier, photoguy, stocker, and yes sometimes I'm even sent outside to bring in the carts.

We could probably use an extra stocker on most days, it would certainly help get all the extra things like stocking, cleaning up the store, and whatever else done faster, but like I said most places will try to get by with the minimum ammount of employees possible to get the job done.

It has nothing to do with the customers making more of a mess, althought there are certain customers who are complete asshats, I dont however think carts in the parking lot is a big deal, even for the bigger grocery stores, they surely can hire an extra person if it is that much of an issue.

Walgreens are small.  You have obviously have NO CLUE how out of control carts get at a larger store, or you would think differently - bacause you would never have time to be the "cashier, photoguy, stocker" and you would have to come back from pushing carts to deal with a line of pissed off customers wanting to pick up their photos and blaming you for not being there (while leaving their cart in the lot next to their car as they drive off!).
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:38:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Put the cart in the cart corral you degenerate asswipes!

That's all I have to say on the matter.......
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:40:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
That is the epitome of laziness.  You can push the cart to your car, you can push it back to the store.  It is their for your convenience and you take is as some sort of entitlement - then expect a store owner to increase his payroll just to handle lazy fuckers?  Guess what - no owner / manager can afford that, so you just make more work for everyone else.

Trust me, as a consumer I help pay for everything the store uses.  The store is there for my convenience, the workers are there for my convenience..everything is there for my convenience...THAT'S WHY I SHOP THERE

Have you ever run a business?  Most buisiness know what they have to do to stay running.  Super markets pay someone extra to butcher meat so it is more convenient for me then cutting it at home.

Guess what?  I pay extra for that.  Just like shoppuing carts/

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Walgreens are small.  You have obviously have NO CLUE how out of control carts get at a larger store, or you would think differently

Yes obviously larger stores have larger store problems, however they also have larger store profits, they can afford to hire more people.

Or do you think that Walmart should be staffed equally the same as a Walgreens?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:43:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Trust me, as a consumer I help pay for everything the store uses. The store is there for my convenience, the workers are there for my convenience..everything is there for my convenience...THAT'S WHY I SHOP THERE

Have you ever run a business? Most buisiness know what they have to do to stay running. Super markets pay someone extra to butcher meat so it is more convenient for me then cutting it at home.

Guess what? I pay extra for that. Just like shoppuing carts/

Then you have the nerve to bitch and complain that theres no one there to get a TV for you lickity split, thats because there busy cleaning up after lazy people like you....
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Whaaaaaa!  I'm an unappreciated minimum wage employee!  The president should raise the minimum wage so that I wont even bother with trying to better myself.  

Here's a clue for you.  Learn a trade or get an education and get a better job.  If you know so much about the retail trade then why are you working for a 'Mart?

I said all that ^ without calling anyone an asshole.  Try it sometime.

I have never worked minimum wage except for a campus job I had in college.  It is easier not to call people assholes when it does not apply to them.

Basic human courtesy goes a long way.  

For your information, I worked at Lowes while putting myself through school.  That was 8 years ago.  I still think people that leave carts in parking lots are assholes.  I did before that job, and I do now.  I also think the same about people who talk crap about people in "lower" lines of work than themselves.  Go joint the Kerry campaign and be among your fellow elitist morons.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Then you have the nerve to bitch and complain that theres no one there to get a TV for you lickity split, thats because there busy cleaning up after lazy people like you....

Honestly I dont think I've ever bitched at anyone because they failed to instantaneously appear before me while I was searching for large electronic devices.

So I guess I'm good to go then.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:47:06 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Walgreens are small.  You have obviously have NO CLUE how out of control carts get at a larger store, or you would think differently

Yes obviously larger stores have larger store problems, however they also have larger store profits, they can afford to hire more people.

So you are saying that because management chases the bottom line and keeps minimum staff on hand, than it is OK for you to make their job harder than it has to be - as if somehow the working stiff is to blame for management's policies?

You mine as well say it is OK to shoplift, since they have loss prevention folks on duty.  Heck, if they really wanted to stop you, they could hire more people and install more cameras, right?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:47:21 PM EDT
[#19]
I just heard these statistics on FOX NEWS.

% of registered Democrats vs. Republicans that return carts to store or corral.

Republicans = 94%

Democrats = What cart? That aint my cart!

Opponent response -

JF Kerry - We're entitled to leave our carts where ever we want.

GW Bush- What a bunch of lazy asshats.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes, why not, it keeps someone employed.

No.

It's cashiers, baggers, loader, etc. who have to pick up your mess for you.  I bet you also flick cigarette butts on the deck?  Don't get me started on THAT rant!

i don't know about you but when i was a bagger as a teenager.  I ENJOYED going outside fetching all the shopping carts rain, snow or shine.   It gave me a chance to get away from all of the bitches that usually ran the registers and all the nazi/supervisors .
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Trust me, as a consumer I help pay for everything the store uses. The store is there for my convenience, the workers are there for my convenience..everything is there for my convenience...THAT'S WHY I SHOP THERE

Have you ever run a business? Most buisiness know what they have to do to stay running. Super markets pay someone extra to butcher meat so it is more convenient for me then cutting it at home.

Guess what? I pay extra for that. Just like shoppuing carts/

I think you miss understand me.

As a customer who is spending money at someones store I will ask for help when I want it.  Usual;ly you have to wait and thats okay.  But if a store stops deciding to help me, or take shopping carts away because they don't want to spend the money to have someone get them  I will just shop somewhere else.  If I have to pay more so be.  

Sgatr1`5
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#22]
nope. and i hate lazy ass people!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:51:55 PM EDT
[#23]
It's called paying your dues.  There is no such thing as a "lower line of work".  You work to your potential or your a slacker. I've worked my share and then some of what you call "lower line" jobs. It gave me incentive to try to do better for myself. Just keep on passing out the asshole name to everyone that disagrees with you.  It helps to keep score.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
So you are saying that because management chases the bottom line and keeps minimum staff on hand, than it is OK for you to make their job harder than it has to be - as if somehow the working stiff is to blame for management's policies?

No I'm saying that the management is ignorant to assume that keeping things at the bare minimum will keep things running smoothly.

As for me making the job harder than it has to be, no I'm not making it any harder, IMO its just as hard as it has always been, its the store management that screws up by pretending that the job isnt hard and doesnt adequetely hire enough people to get the job done.

You mine as well say it is OK to shoplift, since they have loss prevention folks on duty.  Heck, if they really wanted to stop you, they could hire more people and install more cameras, right?

Sure if someone chooses to do that its entirely thier choice, however shoplifting is illegal and you could face fines and jail time if caught.

Leaving carts in the parking lot is not illegal therefore only a would try to make that comparison.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#25]

[/qoute]

Let me describe an A Typical day for me when I was there at any given time I was expected to be doing the following....

Get the carts

Carry stuff out for customers

Get stuff down for customers

Get stuff down for other employees

Clean up after customers

Clean up after employees

Assist customers

Assist Employees

Answer questions

mop the floor

take out the trash

assist store security

operate trash compactor

unload a truck

move pallets

stock shelves

retreave items from back room

find a flat bed

find a pallet jack

clean the vents in the cielling

build display

build shelving unit

retrieve shelves

take down displays

take down shelves

return shelves

cover someones break

tie item to customers car

mix paint

get bikes from up stairs

hand bikes on display

hang sighns

get sighns

return sighns

re arrange back room

Do about 10 other things

I'm expected to do all that at once, and the store manager insists that it should take no longer than 15 minutes....
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:56:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#27]
I only leave them in the lot if they are in a cart holder or "corral".    
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:57:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So what the fuck is that thing and how does it work?

its just a little motorized come-along to add a little  extra muscle.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No.

It's cashiers, baggers, loader, etc. who have to pick up your mess for you.  I bet you also flick cigarette butts on the deck?  Don't get me started on THAT rant!

i don't know about you but when i was a bagger as a teenager.  I ENJOYED going outside fetching all the shopping carts rain, snow or shine.   It gave me a chance to get away from all of the bitches that usually ran the registers and all the nazi/supervisors .

I can only assume that you worked somewhere where other someone else covered your bagger duties in your absence.  It sucks to bust your ass in a parking lot for an hour only to return to customers cussing you out because they were looking for you.  After 5-6 times a day for a couple of months, it starts to get old.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Yeah?  So what 9245?

As a manager I had 26 people under me all with lists like that and it was my job to make sure they  got those lists done.

One thing I learned BTW whenb I managed people.  If you give them a list of 10 things to get done they might get to 7 of them.  But if you give them a list of 20 things to get done they will accomplish even more than 10 of those things.

SO almost always I gave my workers more jobs then they could handle.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I FUCKING HATE THAT!

A stray cart hit my car once and left a softball size dent in it. There are fucking cart corrals on every other isle, you lazy bastards! I would kill all those fuckers if I could get away with it.

I would like to pass along my sincere thanks to the assclown who parked his cart up against my Audi...How does it feel to now be the hunted ???
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:00:16 PM EDT
[#32]

I can only assume that you worked somewhere where other someone else covered your bagger duties in your absence. It sucks to bust your ass in a parking lot for an hour only to return to customers cussing you out because they were looking for you. After 5-6 times a day for a couple of months, it starts to get old.

exactly, that big list I posted that was my job discription I was the only one who did any of that just me no one to cover....
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:01:03 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No I'm saying that the management is ignorant to assume that keeping things at the bare minimum will keep things running smoothly.

As for me making the job harder than it has to be, no I'm not making it any harder, IMO its just as hard as it has always been, its the store management that screws up by pretending that the job isnt hard and doesnt adequetely hire enough people to get the job done.

Sure if someone chooses to do that its entirely thier choice, however shoplifting is illegal and you could face fines and jail time if caught.

Leaving carts in the parking lot is not illegal therefore only a would try to make that comparison.

Littering is illegal.  Stealing is illegal.  You are both taking something the store provided for you and not giving it back - and leaving it out in the open as junk.

To carry that further, should you be able to just remove your stuff from the plastic bags from Wal-mart, and let the bags go off into the breeze?  After all, the store could hire people to chase them down all day - even install a big net on the leeward side of the lot!  Is that where our entitlement minded society is headed?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Littering is illegal.  Stealing is illegal.  You are both taking something the store provided for you and not giving it back - and leaving it out in the open as junk.

So carts are "litter" now?

Gee I never thought of it that way, I guess next time I go to a store I'll do my part and make sure the place stays clean, I'll just make sure to take the cart with me and drop it off at the local landfill, I wouldnt want those poor cart people to have to go though all of the trouble of having to throw them away themselves.

I wonder what new assinine comparisions you will make up next.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

To carry that further, should you be able to just remove your stuff from the plastic bags from Wal-mart, and let the bags go off into the breeze?  After all, the store could hire people to chase them down all day - even install a big net on the leeward side of the lot!  Is that where our entitlement minded society is headed?

How about if I just have the bagger carry my stuff out to my car and I leave him/her out in the parking lot, wandering around bumping into shit untill some one from the garden center comes and rounds up all the baggers?  Would that make you feel better about it?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:08:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I was a cart pusher for a couple years at a local grocery store
I never leave my cart, and you'll often catch me putting 3 or 4 that I find into the corral when I'm shopping

Ditto.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Apparently he can do something you can't, since you can't even seem to push one cart to it's proper place.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:11:27 PM EDT
[#38]

In Germany the carts have a padlock and chain. You put in a coin, a Mark if I remember right - about a buck, in the lock and the chain disconnects from the next cart. When you are done you take the cart back, plug the chain into another cart, and get your coin back. The chain was designed so you can't plug into your own cart.  So if you don't take your cart back it costs you a buck.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:12:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Yes I take it to the cart corral.  This ties in with the thread " Americans being asholes". Fucking people are to fucking lazy and always in a damn hurry.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I use an earth-friendly unbleached muslin shopping bag so I don't have to worry about recycling. Once a month I hang the handles over my wife's arms and comb her pits. When I have about a peck of harvested pit hair, I spin it into yarn and crochet the ankle socks I wear with my Teva sandals. I try to be respectful of the environment and of others, so when I find a cart in the parking lot, I tie it to the bumper of my Volvo with natural hemp rope and tow it along until I find a homeless person who needs it.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently he can do something you can't, since you can't even seem to push one cart to it's proper place.

I never said I couldn't push a cart to a designated place.  I just don't care to.  But you feel free to do do what the store that you don't even work for tells you to do.  I wont try to change your mind.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So carts are "litter" now?

Gee I never thought of it that way, I guess next time I go to a store I'll do my part and make sure the place stays clean, I'll just make sure to take the cart with me and drop it off at the local landfill, I wouldnt want those poor cart people to have to go though all of the trouble of having to throw them away themselves.

I wonder what new assinine comparisions you will make up next.

Litter is "stuff" OUT OF PLACE.

A cart in a store is not litter.  A cart in a corral is not litter.  A cart in a parking space, where it can hit another car - IS LITTER, just as much as a cart left in a ravine by some homeless guy.

Borrowing a durable good from a store and not returning it to the designated return location is stealing.

I have no doubt that most places have a janitor that will flush the toilet if he finds it unflushed - does that mean you should leave it that way "because he is paid to do it?"  What else do you expect people to do for you?  Can you believe some people actually change their kids diapers and leave the dirty diapers in the carts they leave in the parkig lot?  Yes, the store will clean it up - but SHOULD THEY HAVE TO?

Where does it end?  By your logic, you could just dump all of your trash in the Wal-mart parking lot because eventually someone will come along and clean up after you.  After all, "they're paid to do that."
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No.

I can only assume that you worked somewhere where other someone else covered your bagger duties in your absence.  It sucks to bust your ass in a parking lot for an hour only to return to customers cussing you out because they were looking for you.  After 5-6 times a day for a couple of months, it starts to get old.

your right there was, i worked for a guy that was very old school.  He hired enough people to do every needed  job and treated everyone well. He made a fricken killing dooing it too$$$.

As for the customers , pffff i usually just them blow off.  I knew as long as i did my job as i was instructed to the boss would always be in my corner.  

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:18:35 PM EDT
[#44]
No, i put my shopping cart away in the corral where it belongs.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:18:57 PM EDT
[#45]
I noticed that 2 voted for parking in handicapped spots.  Those who do that are the epitome of laziness, assininity, and discourtesy.

The thing about the carts in the lot is not just about being lazy, it is also about common courtesy.  I bet you would get upset if a loose cart, left there by some other discourteous, lazy asshole, hit your car.  Given that, don't do it to other people.

Damn, why is that so hard to fathom?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
In Germany the carts have a padlock and chain. You put in a coin, a Mark if I remember right - about a buck, in the lock and the chain disconnects from the next cart. When you are done you take the cart back, plug the chain into another cart, and get your coin back. The chain was designed so you can't plug into your own cart.  So if you don't take your cart back it costs you a buck.

The added bonus is, that if someone leaves their cart in the lot, you can return it and get THEIR money back to!  It is sad, but that may be what things have to come to, since common courtesy is not so common.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I am a lazy asshat who leaves thier cart in the parking lot, I don't hunt my own food either, I can afford to pay others to do both tasks for me.

You pay someone to take your cart back for you?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:24:25 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Where does it end?  By your logic, you could just dump all of your trash in the Wal-mart parking lot because eventually someone will come along and clean up after you.  After all, "they're paid to do that."

Actually I thought the discussion at hand was carts in the parking lot, therefore I thought that was where the end was. That was my logic.

It seems that your logic however has no bounds, and you will attempt to apply examples of one situation on any concievable other situation possible.

Its not my logic, thats your logic.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:26:18 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
The added bonus is, that if someone leaves their cart in the lot, you can return it and get THEIR money back to!  It is sad, but that may be what things have to come to, since common courtesy is not so common.

ARen't you the same guy that threathen to throw items at a car if the driver threw a lit cig out the window and it hit you?

Is that courtious?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Yeah?  So what 9245?

As a manager I had 26 people under me all with lists like that and it was my job to make sure they  got those lists done.

One thing I learned BTW whenb I managed people.  If you give them a list of 10 things to get done they might get to 7 of them.  But if you give them a list of 20 things to get done they will accomplish even more than 10 of those things.

SO almost always I gave my workers more jobs then they could handle.

SGtar15

depending on the work it's stuff like that causes an increase in work place boo-boo's, turn around and gets ohsha and the union's breathing down your neck.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top