Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 10:03:33 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://www.roger-raymond.tmfweb.nl/mp5kcase.jpg[/img]  This is what I need.  Wear a suit and tie and carry this to the range.  No one is going to look at me suspiciously.  Hehehe :)
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 11:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ask oneshot1kill about showing your ar in public.
View Quote

Ouch!
View Quote

THX byu very interesting!!!!!!!

Fuck the soccer moms fat bitches any way[:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 12:02:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Personal Security?  Let's see...

Name my collection of firearms - by model # (hey, we're all gunowners here, so I make it a touch harder for you...)  Easy version - how many do I have - nationwide?

Am I armed?  Can you tell if I have a sidearm hidden on me somewhere?

Where do I live?  Be specific...

That's half the work - I don't think too many of you can answer those questions (and I know what anyone who CAN looks like!)

Oh, and I never did put the WC #'s on my truck.  Too damn many soccermoms, yuppies, and other mental deficients running about to get away with that...  If only they can learn.

"You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think."  R. A. Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"

FFZ
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 12:06:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I walked out of my house one day with my AR and the local police were driving by.  They did a U-turn in the road and drove back by.  I waived to them and they kept going.  After that I don't care much.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
[img]http://www.roger-raymond.tmfweb.nl/mp5kcase.jpg[/img]  This is what I need.  Wear a suit and tie and carry this to the range.  No one is going to look at me suspiciously.  Hehehe :)
View Quote

I wanted one of these cases as a converstion piece. I saw them for sale on some surplus site for Airsoft MP5 BB guns. They wanted way over $2K for just the case!
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:40:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think."  R. A. Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"

FFZ
View Quote

Great quote, and a great book.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Keep in mind that I live in Kalifornia...

friend was taking his *own* shotgun out of his trunk (from the carry case), going into his *own* backyard and someone called the PD. He has lived on the street for almost 2 decades. This happened late last summer.

Sigh

Gwen in L.A.

Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:45:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I live in a small town in oklahoma, norman to be exact the law is allways here on robinson street here its a big major through fare . i look behind me and its a cop following me then its a cop following me with flashing lights! So i pull over, jump out and met her at the tail-gate. She tells me she stopped me because i wasn't wearing a seat belt,i inform her that by driving a 1/2ton 4x4 short wheel that if i were ever to get hit it would flip,so i always wear a seat belt just across my waist, not across my neck arterry as it chokes me! She takes my licence walks back to the car gets on the phone Walks back to me and then i tell her oh by the way i have a conceled weapon in the truck!  Then she gets plumb crazzy while shes getting balistic and generating phobia i pull my ccw card out and give it to her,she then reads me the riot act and how i should have told her the moment she stopped me i had a gun in my car .ect,,they told you that in the gun coarse didn't they!!!  As i usally carry a 40 cal on my side for some reason i only had my desert eagle in pouch in truck i didn't think about it as such! As my insurance co is quite slow about sending out there six mounths notices mine was nauturally out of date! so she says (after taking my gun licence and drivers licence back to the car to run a make on me) That she had allready made up her mind to just give me a warning on the (improper use of seat belt) And gave me a ticket for not having a verifacation of ins!  I then drove right to midwest city where i have ins and said hey i just got a ticket because of you guys! They printed me ins voucher right then and i drove right back to city hall.  Showed them the ins slip, she called my insurance comp right then at 3.00pm and asked if indeed i did have ins when the ticket was written at 12.00,.  she made copies and then disa-vowed the ticket!  But i guarantie that if i had had a current ins validation, i would have probably gone to jail for not emeddiatly disclosing to her that i had a ccw legal gun in the truck! Because if they stop you they damn well want to write you!  So just a word don't be lack -luster like me (hell i ain't never been stopped before) and usaully carry,,   Be carefull very carefull!  And as this was a lady cop named roberts i said yes and from now on i would yes ,mr roberts told me so! Lucky all-around i would say!!   bob cole
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top