User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
has gotta be palm beach or orange county. I know its not miami unless its miami beach because 1/2 of miami packs. hell the 1st ccw holder justified shooting was in 89 and in miami. definitely not the west coast either.

and these people aren't natives what tardville are they from. let me guess in order:

new york
mass
new jersey

i'd bet $20 its one of those 3.

or CT, RI, CA....
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#3]
It'll never change either... so, I'd think long and hard if I were you.

Quoted:

Tell your GF it's her own fucking fault. If she hadn't violated PERSEC neither of you would be in hot water right now.

She needs to learn to keep her mouth shut, especially around people she knows are idiots.

Yep. A lesson needs to be taught.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:50:27 PM EDT
[#4]
You are welcome in Florida with your guns any time. Our minority Libtard crazy ass Xanax pill poppers do not speak for us.

Florida is a blue state afterall. Most voters down here are libtards. The last election only proves it.

I would contest that most of those wackos are part time residents that cheated the system and voted twice.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:50:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
My friend was banned from Texas a long time ago, actually it was his trucking company that was because of shenanigans on the highway when passing through.

If Florida is banning folks they need to start with some of thier residents first like that crazy sister of girlfriend in the OP.

You might want to read that post over again, a little more slowly this time.

I know I was being sarcastic like the thread title.

You just dont understand my humor.

It's that whole "wall of dicks" thing again, isn't it?

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:51:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

tell the little sis to deal with it. one in 18 Floridians has a CWP

I have state my position, which is a "non-negotiable" aspect of my life and my g/f excepts that.  her family on the other side is stroking out.

good stat to know, I'll be sure to drop that into the debate.  that should be good for at least some brain swelling, if not out right explosion.

Not really a relevant stat considering the vast majority is out of state permits for reprocity reasons. At least be honest about it.

Are you serious or just busting balls?

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:51:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Make sure to post follow up.

I've yet to encounter one of these types in real life.  

I'm kinda looking forward to it, it's gonna be fun.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:53:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I went back to Upstate N.Y. recently and encountered one. Too bad he could not understand LE can carry nation wide now.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:54:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My friend was banned from Texas a long time ago, actually it was his trucking company that was because of shenanigans on the highway when passing through.

If Florida is banning folks they need to start with some of thier residents first like that crazy sister of girlfriend in the OP.

You might want to read that post over again, a little more slowly this time.

I know I was being sarcastic like the thread title.

You just dont understand my humor.

It's that whole "wall of dicks" thing again, isn't it?

This discussion is over.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:55:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went back to Upstate N.Y. recently and encountered one. Too bad he could not understand LE can carry nation wide now.

I hope you approached the situation as "the 2nd amendment applies to everyone" not simply "I am LE so i can carry anywhere..."
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:56:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Sis:  Hi xd.  *que snoody ass princess voice* You cant come to FL with your gun.

Me:  Well I dont give a shit.  Nice chat.  *hands the phone back to my now shocked g/f*

Thats fucking comedy gold.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:56:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where the fuck is FLORDIA?

Just south of Geordia .

East of Louisididna

Long ways from Douth Sakota

And nothing at all like Whodathoe.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:57:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

has gotta be palm beach or orange county. I know its not miami unless its miami beach because 1/2 of miami packs. hell the 1st ccw holder justified shooting was in 89 and in miami. definitely not the west coast either.

and these people aren't natives what tardville are they from. let me guess in order:

new york

mass

new jersey

Ft Myers.  Shes a CA transplant.  I'm a CA refugee.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Gotta get an AAR OP!!!

And my .02??

I go , be as nice as possible. If anybody asks about CCing I say naw g/f set me straight, what ever it takes to get them off your ass about it while there.

Then when its time to come back home , accidentally bend over let the grip show a little

Fuckin libtards , my brother is married to one , and I take every opportunity to piss her off with common sense

Common sense to a libtard is like garlic to Dracula
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:00:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sis:  Hi xd.  *que snoody ass princess voice* You cant come to FL with your gun.
Me:  Well I dont give a shit.  Nice chat.  *hands the phone back to my now shocked g/f*

Thats fucking comedy gold.  

Only better if: "Gotta hang up now; your sister can't talk anymore cuz my dick's in her mouth."
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you approached the situation as "the 2nd amendment applies to everyone" not simply "I am LE so i can carry anywhere..."

Of course I did. I'm not a N.Y. "cop". Besides, it was a libtard boyfriend of my niece. Reminded me of a hippie. My brother set him straight on how the 2nd is EVERYONE's right under the Constitution. His response was, "What's that?" .... and this kid is in college...........
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Originally
Posted By Howie_Phelterbush:

has gotta be palm beach or orange county. I know its not miami
unless its miami beach because 1/2 of miami packs. hell the 1st ccw
holder justified shooting was in 89 and in miami. definitely not the
west coast either.

and these people aren't natives what tardville are they
from. let me guess in order:

new york

mass

new jersey

You owe everyone from NY, MA and NJ $20.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:02:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, you HAVE to go now.

Let's see, what T-shirt to wear...

thats the game plan.

i LOVE pissing off libtards, and I get a pass because I didnt start it.

www.rightwingstuff.com

Also is the G?F a democrat?  Might be time to eject if she leans that way AFTER you go down there and fight the good fight.

g/f was raised in a libtard strong hold.  both of her parents are teachers, but shes coming along with her re-education nicely.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:04:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

In Cuba
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:05:14 PM EDT
[#20]
A couple questions for you...

1) Is your girlfriend hot? ARFCOM requires pics, I'll take your word on this.

2) Do you enjoy having sex with her?

2b) On a regular basis?

Let me share a bit of valuable info with you...

Pissing off your current "Piece of the Week's" family just for your own amusement, as funny as it may be, will not... I say again... will NOT get you laid. If you're serious about this girl for something really long term, look at the family you'll be getting involved with. If this girl is a bit of a fling and has no future, but you enjoy pie... play nice, make her family happy. There's a built-in automatic turn on in women when they see that their family really likes you.

So carry for your drive, be discreet about it, and keep that shit hidden from the sister. Or your pie supply will dry up.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:07:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Do me a favor. Tell them, for me (a true Floridian) to Get. The. Fuck. Out. of my state.

Thank you.

THIS!!!!  
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:07:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I have state my position, which is a "non-negotiable" aspect of my life and my g/f excepts that.  her family on the other side is stroking out.

good stat to know, I'll be sure to drop that into the debate.  that should be good for at least some brain swelling, if not out right explosion.

Not really a relevant stat considering the vast majority is out of state permits for reprocity reasons. At least be honest about it.

I'll bet he's serious, considering FL has reciprocity with quite a few number of states, and doesn't require you to be a resident to apply for a permit.
Originally
Posted By bso11258:

Originally
Posted By FivespeedF150:

Do me a favor. Tell them, for me (a
true Floridian) to Get. The. Fuck. Out. of my state.

Thank
you.

THIS!!!!  

I'll third this notion!

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:09:33 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In Cuba
You're thinking of miaimi

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:10:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Are you engaged to this chick or something? PA to Florida is a long way, it's hard to convince me to go see my wife's family in Kansas. Why are you even entertaining the thought of going all the way the fuck over there for a highschool graduation? It's practically a legal requirement, save that shit for when she graduates med school and you and your girlfriend are engaged or married.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:10:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

new york
mass
new jersey

Ft Myers.  Shes a CA transplant.  I'm a CA refugee.

Boy, I woulda' never guesed she was over here on my side of Florida.  I wonder if she has any IDEA just how many are packing over here?  I'd say 1 in 2.  They don't call this the wild west for nothing.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Tell her that you're pro-choice and that your choice is to carry a gun.

Awesome Quote.
 I matsteal that later.  when I learn how yo type.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:11:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, you HAVE to go now.

http://mosh-pitt.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/zz.jpg

Where would one buy this shirt at? I must have it!!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

new york
mass
new jersey

And oh how I wish they would move back.......
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:16:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Florida is a blue state afterall. Most voters down here are libtards. The last election only proves it.

You mean most south of marion county.... Of course with the exception of gainesville!
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:16:55 PM EDT
[#30]
If they didn't want you to have a gun in Florida, they wouldn't have made the state look like one.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Does anyone have some info on the M. Mouse riot policeman and his earless friends on page 1?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No, SOUTH Florida is a libtard state (not blue, commie red)

Central Florida is a wholly different place, and most of the panhandle as well. Tampa/St Pete is 50/50.

Just like NY, the whole state suffers due to a bloated stinking cesspool ruining the neighborhood (Miami)
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll bet he's serious, considering FL has reciprocity with quite a few number of states, and doesn't require you to be a resident to apply for a permit.

As of 03-2010 only 10.3% of the current FL CCW licenses are held by non-residents of FL.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:20:10 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean most south of marion county.... Of course with the exception of gainesville!

Most of the voters in this State are liberals. They just all live close together.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:20:13 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Oh, you HAVE to go now.

this and watch heads explode.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:22:39 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, SOUTH Florida is a libtard state (not blue, commie red)

Central Florida is a wholly different place, and most of the panhandle as well. Tampa/St Pete is 50/50.

Just like NY, the whole state suffers due to a bloated stinking cesspool ruining the neighborhood (Miami)

Fact is, the VOTERS sent us blue. It doesn't matter where they are located. Fact is, MOST of the voters in Florida voted Lib.Doesnt  matter where they are.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:24:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Somebody got that eject pic???

here ya go

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:26:20 PM EDT
[#38]
funny I can only find a handfull of people that voted democrap
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

new york

mass

new jersey

The State of FL .gov and FL real estate interests have done everything  short of kidnapping northerner's to get them to move down to FL. Is it OK if NY, MA and NJ ships back all the FL welfare rats that have moved to northern states over the past 50 years?

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:28:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Welcome to the Gunshine State!
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:28:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

funny I can only find a handfull of people that voted democrap

Fact still is, we were outvoted by the liberals. Cant deny the results. You must not live in a  liberal area. I live ni the tri county area and is chock full of Obamatards.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#42]

Am I too late?

You should not listen to her libtard sister.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:29:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the voters in this State are liberals. They just all live close together.

BTW: Over here in Lee (Ft. Myers) and Collier (Naples) Counties, where the OP's g/f's sister lives, we were solidly red in the last election.  More than 2/3 (over 66%) of the vote was for McCain and the Republicans.  Libtards like the OP's g/f's sister are rare.  So OP, you'll be in good company

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:32:18 PM EDT
[#44]
GF is the fucking problem.  She need to learn to shut her mouth about OPSEC related items.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:32:52 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW: Over here in Lee (Ft. Myers) and Collier (Naples) Counties, where the OP's g/f's sister lives, we were solidly red in the last election.  More than 2/3 (over 66%) of the vote was for McCain and the Republicans.  Libtards like the OP's g/f's sister are rare.  So OP, you'll be in good company

True that area is better. There are lots of non liberal areas in Florida. They just don't have the population or numbers of conservative voters to counteract the liberal areas.

I live in Broward and it sucks.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:34:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Actually we are mostly Southern Democrats....which is a Democrat that votes Republican, however I don't know what the hell went wrong during the last election.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:35:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Having seen "gangstas and thugs", there is no way I would go there unarmed.
I'll try to find a preview of the movie that doesn't contain COC violations. I think this one is okay?

Tell your GF's sister to eat a dick.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Too bad the cunt punch .gif is banned...
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

new york
mass
new jersey

The State of FL .gov and FL real estate interests have done everything  short of kidnapping northerner's to get them to move down to FL. Is it OK if NY, MA and NJ ships back all the FL welfare rats that have moved to northern states over the past 50 years?

Shit...welfare rat or not... who in their right mind would move to NY,MA or NJ...
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Too bad the cunt punch .gif is banned...

It is????

Since when?  
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top