Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:26:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Here at 41... Been semi retired for 20 months

Stay in the business and keep it open for insurance/ income  its property investment so not really any involvement besides making sure property manager manages.

SS  wont be around in 20+ years

I stay active with hobbies, Lift 4x a week, Have 2 kids in college and home school the other 2. 

We are far from money rich. We live well below our means, dont spend excess, fund my hobbies with my hobbies and enjoy our time.

It does get boring though without that constant felling of closing the deal. I find myself enjoying yard sales and craigslist just for the negotiation....

I think I have another 6 months of doing nothing before I open a sandwich shop...
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:33:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Had a huge unexpected windfall this year. Healthcare and continuing income wont be an issue. Shortly after estate settlement probably will retire at 55 next year. I wont be bored. I can find plenty to stay busy besides making some group of board members rich doing their electrical work. Things like frequently visiting place I used work and complaining about how "bored" I am. Plenty of hunting, fishing and traveling to catch up on. Building new shit for "me" that I've been putting off. If you are bored while retired you are horribly uncreative.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:35:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here at 41... Been semi retired for 20 months

Stay in the business and keep it open for insurance/ income  its property investment so not really any involvement besides making sure property manager manages...I am an employee of the Company though and so is my wife on steady w2 earnings. 

SS  wont be around in 20+ years

I stay active with hobbies, Lift 4x a week, Have 2 kids in college and home school the other 2. 

We are far from money rich. We live well below our means, dont spend excess, fund my hobbies with my hobbies and enjoy our time.
View Quote
I think we will still have social security in 20 years. No one on either sideis willing to cut it. I think most likely we will see some SS tax increases and maybe some benefit reductions. As SS runs out, they will pro-rate payments based upon income and people will see benefits of 60-80% of what was originally promised.

I'm no fan of the ponzi scheme, but the above is what I think is most likely.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:41:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I pulled the handle at 53.
Fuck the norms. Now I raise golden retrievers, camp ,hunt ,shoot and fish all I can stand.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/857/IMG_2117-285649.JPG
View Quote
I have yet to meet anyone who keeps old grey faced dogs, or tripod dogs that I didn't end up thinking of as fine people.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:42:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Retired 8 days after I turned 55, from law enforcement.  1 1/2 yrs ago.  6 days later I started a part time courier job with a big hospital system in my area and now I am working full time along with some overtime too.  Most of it is driving, which I like.  So far I am saving what I earn at the new job to later buy a home, in some other state than Illinois.  Hopefully in 2 years or so if things go OK and don't have some expensive emergency in the meantime.  Paying more for health insurance with a higher deductible, but was able to stay on my former employer's plan and can do so for life.  My pension is for life also, and increases a fixed amount yearly.  Since I paid into social security in addition to paying into my pension I am eligible for social security at 62 also.

Very glad I retired, I got to the point I hated my job and don't ever regret leaving that career field.  (I do not recommend it to anyone anymore)  Hopefully we will be able to get a decent house and keep our payments reasonable, in a more stable and better state to live in than Illinois.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Retired at 49 on an early out opportunity from Fed civil service job. My military time made it work out for me. I have been retired now for 8 years, do not regret it one bit. Make about $32k gross, plus my wife does not retire for three more years. By then our house will be paid off, which will coincide with her drop in income. We should be fine. I live in a low cost state. To be fair, I doubt I could do it this way in the northeast or other high cost area.

As far as being bored, no. I stay busy, but doing what I want to do. My stress level is much lower, and I weigh 30 pounds less than I did when I was working. My overall health is better. There is no down side to my decision to retire early.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:43:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I will be by 55
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:00:04 PM EDT
[#8]
@52  after 27 years (Fed LEO).  Health/mobility was getting bad due to spinal issues (mostly injury related, some a family trait) so did not hold on to max out.  7 years later, found a good surgeon.  Way better shape now & no significant mobility issues. Lost enough weight to get off all diabetic meds & almost all BP meds.   Health insurance is still the same as active duty & wife is still on my plan.  No social security, stayed on the old CSRS plan rather than switching to FERS when they changed, will be picking up Medicare when age requires it.  Will eventually start tapping the thrift savings account, but current cash flow between the two of us is fine without it.    

Enjoying a pretty low stress environment - house is on 4.5 mostly wooded acres in a rural setting.  We also have a 20 acre section of the wife's old family farm (roughly 1/2 & 1/2 woods and fields) a couple of tractors & lots of  toys.  

Nick
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:04:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Retirement at 55 seems like a good way to bore and/or impoverish one's self to death.  
View Quote
If you need someone else to tell you to do something interesting, then I suppose you're right. I haven't been bored once, for a single second, since 1995...but I'm closer to bored when I'm at work...living within the limits set by someone else. Free of those constraints I'll be really living the dream. I'm 42 now and will retire at 55.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:11:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Retirement at 55 seems like a good way to bore and/or impoverish one's self to death.
View Quote
Good Lord!
I really feel sorry for people like you who don't have anything to do in your lives other than to go to work.... 
I retired at age 56 and I still don't have enough time in the day to do all the fun shit I want to do!!!
And you don't retire early if the result is to 'impoverish' yourself... 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:29:03 PM EDT
[#11]
"Retired" (read got sick of the bullshit) from a state entity with 24 years of service in '13. I was 51 at the time and could not draw my benefits until I was 55.
Ran my Gunsmithing business full time for a year and a half, it paid the bills but nothing extra. Went to work running a heavy machine shop for a year and then risked sending out a resume to a Fortune 500 company.
I'll be damned if I didn't snag the golden ring and landed what to me is my dream job and a decent salary.
I started drawing my benefits in April of this year.
Nice little raise.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:30:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Retired at 55 yrs. 8 months. 31.5 years on a big SoCal FD at the end of January 2013. I was physically unable to continue. I was starting to dodge long term brush fire assignments. I am not bored, hell I have 2 doctors appointments this week and one next week. Left ankle, both knees, lower back, neck and associated nerve impingement all keep me busy. The county owns all that so I am getting free lifetime medical for it.  I have done a little traveling, some shooting and reloading, MC riding and bike builds along the way. I did take a part time job at Bass Pro for almost a year but was just too painful to be on my feet all day and it turned into nearly a full time job. Overall I though it was stupid for a retired guy to be asking for time off.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:41:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

...SS  wont be around in 20+ years...
View Quote
People have been saying that for at least 50 years.

I think benefits will be cut but it will be done in a tiered manner, by gradually raising the retirement age (already been done,) reducing cost of living-based increases, and jacking up payroll taxes based on year of birth.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:05:54 AM EDT
[#14]
In my 50s and while not totally prepared for retirement I am certainly ready for it. The physical pain of 60hr weeks is killing me.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:11:23 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm leaving law enforcement in Feb after 29 years. Glad to be getting out of the nightmare. I'll be 54. Going to work on muscle cars and guns and hang out with the kids. I'll get a pension and be going on my wife's insurance.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:15:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Retired at 39 (LEO), former employer provides health insurance and dental. I worked a little bit after I retired but stopped when I had back surgery in '14.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:28:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Turn 51 in November, I can pack it in tomorrow if I wanted. If I work until I'm 55 I will add another 11% to my pension. Not sure what I'm gonna do at this point, just taking it one day at a time.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:54:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Retiring is no longer having to work - not putting in 20 years with LE/MIL with a 50% pension and having to find another job for 15-20 years to get by.

I retired at 58YO after 35 years in IT in higher-education.

Pension is 89% of my gross with only federal withholding/insurance deducted - no state/local/SS/pension/ ....... that goes in my pocket - keep my work insurance until 65YO.

SS at 62 - same deductions as above.

Medicare/supplement at 65.

Mandatory monthly withdrawal from IRA at 70YO - same deductions as pension/SS.

I'm getting by.

I thought I'd miss the job, but got over that real fast.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:08:33 AM EDT
[#19]
ITT OP asks who has retired in their 50's

Workaholics, people who have no life outside of work and negative ninnies shit on thread with their bullshit

I'm retiring in a few years in my early 50's. Sick of the bullshit. We have some that stay around years after they can retire. They need to see a psychiatrist. Some of them are literally paying to come to work every day
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:21:53 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm on course to retire at 56yo. Well, not so much "retirement" as my second chance to do what I really want, not what I have to do. I was originally shooting for 50yo but Obama tanked the economy and set my investments back a bit. You know, taking opprtunity from someone who saved and invested his money instead of spending it foolishly on whatever was popular
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:32:45 AM EDT
[#21]
I retired at 46.

I spent my career talking to folks who had reached traditional retirement age...they had the time to do what they wanted, they had the money to do what they wanted. Often, however, they didn't have the health to do what they wanted.

Rotator cuff tears that prevented golfing, arthritic hips and knees that made hunting and wade fishing painful, low back pain that sucked the fun out of everything else.

Even if they were healthy, often a spouse had issues.  Hard to hike the Pacific Crest Trail when your wife is getting chemotherapy or dialysis. No fun to see the 7 wonders of the world when your spouse has Alzheimer's or dementia. Not much fun to Kayak a chain of lakes when your spouse can't because of their stroke.

Or they want to spend time with the kids and grandkids, but they are dispersed around the country, so they end up spending their, "Trip of a lifetime," money to visit Indiana, Arkansas or North Dakota instead of Fiji, New Zealand and Iceland.

I decided that spending time with my family...before I get crippled up...before the kids have flown the coop...before life completely sucks...was a priority.

I could have more money if I had kept working, but I would miss bringing my wife coffee in bed, I'd miss making my girls crepes for breakfast and miss the family time.

Bottom line, no one is guaranteed tomorrow, and no one is guaranteed a good tomorrow. Make hay while the sun shines.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:37:14 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm probably going to retire at 54.  Then I'm going to go straight back to work in the same industry.  I'll get employer health insurance and be putting even more money into another retirement fund.  My plan is to go as close as I can to 65.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:39:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Retired at 50 ten years ago.
Federal LEO, got my 25 years in and walked away from all the PC garbage.

Opened up my first gun shop one month later and am loving life.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Retired from the mil at 25 years (eligible to do 30) because I had no more hills to climb. At least not the last hill they were pushing me towards, which didn't appeal. Worked for Big Airplane Company for three years until I decided there was more to life than a 2-to-3 hour commute up I-5 and 10 hours a day in a soul-sucking factory. Retired permanently at 55 with a substantial nest egg (no kids) and Tri-and-get-Care. Wife makes good money part time. I told her, you're young, you've got your health, why in the world do you want a job? She won't listen...

The first year was hectic, we moved to the East Coast and working on the new house really kept me moving. That's slowing down, so I've joined a gym and am working out four times a week for the first time in years. Shoot once a week (local indoor ranges, which sucks), and volunteer at the local school for autistic children when they need help.

We're shopping for a used Casita or an Oliver to start traveling. The house has an incredible view and sleeps 6 to 10 people, in a heavy tourist area, and the plan is to rent it out spring and fall while we're on the road.

One thing I have found...don't slow down too much and try not to isolate yourself if you're a social person. That can spiral into depression and drinking if you're predisposed... I don't have much problem with the first, but our wine bill has bumped up significantly.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:20:36 AM EDT
[#25]
I retired in 2009. Did 30 years, a month, and 19 days. But who's counting, right? Kept my insurance from the city and started the pension thing. Sat around for 3 months, then a buddy called me up and asked me if I wanted to work security for BOA. 50 bucks an hour. Said sure, I'll do it. Then he pisses off the Corp security guy, and our whole crew was fired. Went to work in the movie industry. That was fun. Until I got into it with my melodramatic  boss. That was on a Friday. Started on a Monday doing the same kind of work, except in the construction industry . I can work 80 or 0 hours. All up to want to do. Started drawing a second pension at 55. When hunting season comes around, I'll be spending a lot of time on my farm.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:22:03 AM EDT
[#26]
When spring comes around, I'll spend a lot of time fishing on my pond. Just got an electric trolling motor for it. Really like that.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:23:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Retired at 46(military) and no regrets.

I planned well enough so I make as much at retirement as I did when I worked. The lifetime medical benefits make a huge difference as well.

I stay busy as we have 40acres and there is always something to do.

We ever did the vertical high walk today.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/20856/IMG_1603_JPG-285646.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/20856/IMG_1608_JPG-285648.jpg
View Quote
Damn!  Look at that hair!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:34:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Just curious how things worked out and any regrets retiring that early?  Are you on a spouses insurance? She's on mine Do you work part-time?No, planned to but didn't  Any concerns about not funding social security until full retirement age? No  Have you been disciplined and your health improved or have you been eating and drinking too much?Got over 200 then back to 175..(Keto) walk about 3-5 miles a day.  Hike, ski, bike, off-road motorcycle and some weights Thanks.
View Quote

@52 1/2.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Only 29 but will be eligible to go at 52 and will unless the DROP is still around in which case I'll go at 57 with everything maxed out.  Have a Roth and other investments as well to cover my bases and my mortgage will be paid off long before then.  

Already have a bad ankle and knee that both will require additional surgeries.  Love this job, but it's certainly not good on your joints and I want to enjoy what I spent my life working for.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:09:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Just curious how things worked out and any regrets retiring that early?
 Are you on a spouses insurance?
Do you work part-time?  
Any concerns about not funding social security until full retirement age?  
Have you been disciplined and your health improved or have you been eating and drinking too much?  Thanks.
View Quote

Retired @ 45yr

Working out great thus far

I pay my own insurance

I dont but could, if the right job came along, I would, it would have to be on my terms and only for extra spending money, big difference between HAVING to work and WANTING to work.

Nope, worked all my life, paid into it. im good, plus there are ways (if youve been married for over 10 years and divorced but not remarried, you can file under your Ex-Spouse SS, it doesnt effect theirs and they never will know about it. So, since she married a dead beat after me and blew all her savings on their flailing business, she'll be working for quite awhile and actually was making more money then me at the time of being married.

As far as your last question, it would depend on life style. When I was working, I was a manager and sat on my ass all day and was living in an apt, so once home, would sit on my ass all nite. I retired and bought property in the mountains and have been super active, plus living in the country away from town, I dont stop at 7/11s and we have no fast food places here, so my first 6 months here, I lost 30 pounds and remain very active on the property and eat better as well. WE are a product of our environment.. If I kept working and didnt retire, that lifestyle wouldve killed me sooner then later, sedentary  life is one way to guarantee your demise.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Should be done at 41, 50 from my civilian job if my investments hold true.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:46:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I retired at 46.

I spent my career talking to folks who had reached traditional retirement age...they had the time to do what they wanted, they had the money to do what they wanted. Often, however, they didn't have the health to do what they wanted.

Rotator cuff tears that prevented golfing, arthritic hips and knees that made hunting and wade fishing painful, low back pain that sucked the fun out of everything else.

Even if they were healthy, often a spouse had issues.  Hard to hike the Pacific Crest Trail when your wife is getting chemotherapy or dialysis. No fun to see the 7 wonders of the world when your spouse has Alzheimer's or dementia. Not much fun to Kayak a chain of lakes when your spouse can't because of their stroke.

Or they want to spend time with the kids and grandkids, but they are dispersed around the country, so they end up spending their, "Trip of a lifetime," money to visit Indiana, Arkansas or North Dakota instead of Fiji, New Zealand and Iceland.

I decided that spending time with my family...before I get crippled up...before the kids have flown the coop...before life completely sucks...was a priority.

I could have more money if I had kept working, but I would miss bringing my wife coffee in bed, I'd miss making my girls crepes for breakfast and miss the family time.

Bottom line, no one is guaranteed tomorrow, and no one is guaranteed a good tomorrow. Make hay while the sun shines.
View Quote
This guy gets it. Do what you want, while you can. This life is not a dress rehearsal for anything - one trip around is all you get and you need to be careful how many of those precious hours you sell off to someone else for a cheap price.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:55:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This guy gets it. Do what you want, while you can. This life is not a dress rehearsal for anything - one trip around is all you get and you need to be careful how many of those precious hours you sell off to someone else for a cheap price.
View Quote
Yip..that is my theory.

after spend 2010-2013 going to one funeral after another from family members, the rest of us did a reality check and the rest of my family has changed their life styles, retiring early, traveling more, planning for retirement earlier , etc etc.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:57:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I intend to work/be active for as long as I am able, even if savings and "health care" are not a problem.  

Unless your body or mind underwent abnormal wear as part of your employment I don't see any good, wise, non-hedonistic reasoning to retire early.  
View Quote
Well shit here we go...A lot of people can easily figure out what to do eight hours a day besides grinding away being someone's employee.
I can only wish I could have retired at age 50 which I consider about the perfect age for retirement.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#35]
im 59, with a fat savings acct but a kid with another year in school, so as they say "1 more year"
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#36]
I am trying...we will see in the next decade....
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
That last sentence is worthy of sig line material.
You also get it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:13:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Sitting by babbling brook in Co. This morning.  
No regrets about retiring at 50. 13 years now.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Retired at 50 after 26 years of Federal law enforcement service.  My wife has not worked in 24 years.  Two kids, both grown and in college.  I'm very happy with our finances.  While everyone's situation is different, here's how I did it.

Contributed the max to my Thrift Savings Plan from the first day.  Split it 50/50 between very aggressive funds and relatively conservative funds.  Never borrowed against it, only moved funds around as I got closer to retirement (shifted more heavily into very conservative funds).  I was STUNNED at how much money was in my TSP.  

With the rest of my paycheck, I gave 10% to my church, and lived frugally (but not miserly) on the remainder.  Any extra money went to the mortgage, resulting in my house being paid for when I was ready to retire.  That is what allowed me to retire at minimum age.

Health insurance is through GEHA...I can keep it until I die, as can my wife after my death, so no issues there.

The first six months after I retired, I almost let the Comfy Chair eat me!  While I revisited old hobbies and picked up new ones, I wasn't as active as I had been on the job.  After looking at some photos of me from a Caribbean cruise, I realized I was fat for the first time in my life.  My bride and I immediately picked up a Planet Fitness membership, and now we work out together 4 or 5 days a week.

Picked up a part-time gunsmithing gig with a local mom and pop gun store, just because it was fun and challenging.  Didn't really need the money.

I spend most of my time doing my hobbies, or chasing the missus around the house.  Old gal is faster than she looks!  (Don't tell anyone, but I'm starting to suspect she lets me catch her most of the time.)
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:28:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Sounds like most have no regrets retiring early!
View Quote
My agency mandates retirement by age 57.  I had intended to go until age 55 (if the knees, shoulders, and elbows held out), as I LOVED my job.

Then Obama's OPM notified us they were going to 'reinterpret' how they calculated our pension.  It would have been roughly $9k out of my pocket every year until I died, and $4.5k out of my wife's skirt after I shuffled on.  Nope, can't have that.  So I retired relatively unexpectedly at 50 to beat the deadline.

I'm so glad I did.  Being a Border Patrol agent's wife is very hard.  I missed a lot of special days, and spent too many nights in a hotel in some crap-hole border town on details.  Now I get to make it up to her, and we're really LIVING now.

Like I said, everyone's situation is different, but I'm very happy I went early.  It's improved my marriage of 29 years, improved my relationship with my adult children, and taken so much stress off of my shoulders.  If the math works, "Get Out!!" is my advice.

Wish everyone was as blessed by God as I.  So much for which to be thankful.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:33:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I retired at 46.

View Quote
A lot of wisdom in your post, sir.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#42]
This is a tag
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:37:46 AM EDT
[#43]
I retired from a company at 55 to lock in the retirement check. Went right back to work with another company. into 5th year now. Just looking for an excuse. But, I am a poster child for how not to save and plan for retirement - I blew that part of it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#44]
I'll let you know in 8 days

52 1/2 and forced out by medical issues.  My plan was to stay until 57.  I'm pretty much prepared but would have been really sitting pretty if I could get that extra 5 years.  

Oh well.  I'll travel a little as health permits.  Probably expand the gun collection since I'll have time to hit the LGS, pawn shops and yard sales.

Plus I'm trying to get healthy enough to get back on my motorcycle.  That's what I miss the most.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Retired at 46(military) and no regrets.

I planned well enough so I make as much at retirement as I did when I worked. The lifetime medical benefits make a huge difference as well.

I stay busy as we have 40acres and there is always something to do.

We ever did the vertical high walk today.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/20856/IMG_1603_JPG-285646.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/20856/IMG_1608_JPG-285648.jpg
Haven't cut it since I retired 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:26:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Always wondered will my wife draw SS as well?

she only worked 5 yrs and hasn't worked since we got Married.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:30:35 PM EDT
[#47]
I plan on retiring at 42.  I'll make like 60% of what I make now.  Probably go back to school in the next few years to set myself up with career 2.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:31:59 PM EDT
[#48]
I was retired at 47.  I may have to work again someday, but have good savings and residual income-no pension or anything like that though.  Still not fishing as much, but hunting more.  Trying to get back into canoeing.  Plus second "business" has enough needed to keep me occupied till the day I die-but since I do not rely on its income, the work while rewarding is optional.  Am spending a lot more time with my kids.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:32:59 PM EDT
[#49]
I'll be eligible at 50 (well, three months after 50 will be 30 years). I don't plan on doing so. I'd like to do 45 years.

Insurance would be the biggest concern. I work with a couple of guys who could retire, but hang on because of the insurance (our company pays 90%).
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:33:53 PM EDT
[#50]
I retired at 30 (medically) from the military.

Took a job selling gun and firearms training for the spending money

We moved and I got a .gov 2years later just for something to do (Wife is really busy with her career)

I will call it quits when she gets promoted in 2019.

Do it OP but have a hobby or be productive around the house.  You'll need something to occupy your time.  Do it, enjoy it.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top