Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Whoot Whoot I got a jar of hooks, errrr did I say Whoo Whoot.[rant]Three years ago my family started a new tradition, I give someone in the family a computer (5 in 3 years), lil better than average, too. And, apparently they pool together to give me a jar of hooks, or 20$ at the gas station. WoW a jar of hooks, if anybody got something they need to hang up, LMK, I be da man. Not to be greedy, but I guess it is the thought that counts.[/rant] I think my best present will be hearing from my arfcom X-mas exchange dood. I think I did good, hehe, I got him a #$@*)$*@@) and a #$%*#@ with a #*$)@)))$*@ on it. Hope he likes it.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 10:43:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmm now to actually answer the question....

Everything I got was pretty great, the only thing I really didn't like were the two Old Navy shirts I received from my aunt, she bought Mediums so if they shrink they're going to be worthless.

I'll have to make sure they don't make it into the dryer.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 10:55:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My Dad is great but he can't get my clothes right.  I only wear Ralph Lauren and he buys me Tommy Hilfiger this year.
View Quote

The "Metro" Police.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:13:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Whoot Whoot I got a jar of hooks, errrr did I say Whoo Whoot.[rant]Three years ago my family started a new tradition, I give someone in the family a computer (5 in 3 years), lil better than average, too. And, apparently they pool together to give me a jar of hooks, or 20$ at the gas station. WoW a jar of hooks, if anybody got something they need to hang up, LMK, I be da man. Not to be greedy, but I guess it is the thought that counts.[/rant] I think my best present will be hearing from my arfcom X-mas exchange dood. I think I did good, hehe, I got him a #$@*)$*@@) and a #$%*#@ with a #*$)@)))$*@ on it. Hope he likes it.
View Quote
[LOLabove]

Not complaining, but I did get two MATCHBOX cars from my MOTHER. Not the only thing she got me, but I was scratching my head for a while wondering WTF????? Till I got the other presents.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:31:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My Dad is great but he can't get my clothes right.  I only wear Ralph Lauren and he buys me Tommy Hilfiger this year.
View Quote

The "Metro" Police.[:D]
View Quote

"Wha'ch you talkin bout Willis?!"
[;)]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:32:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You're kidding right?
View Quote

About what?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:35:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I got a box of 9mm bullets.  Not just 50, but 100 of them.

Now this is where it gets tricky.... I dont own a 9mm anything.
View Quote

Where in OK are you?  If close I'll come by and pick them up. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:38:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Ralph Lauren and 9mm...

Nah, Im not saying anymore.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:45:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ralph Lauren and 9mm...

View Quote

Damn, these last couple of days...  I just can't win.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:10:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Few boxes of Q3131A

100rd box of .45

couple hundred of .22

[^]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:10:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ralph Lauren and 9mm...

View Quote

I bet you will now.....

I got a purple my little pony doll![BD]
( but I did also get a Tonka Crane!) [:D]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:56:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Well, one of my other hobbies is photography.....

Thiw was the 3rd year running mom gave me that funny kodak "black and white" film that you use the C41 type developing process on, not the normal b&w process.  D'OH!

Maybe next year around thanksgiving I'll start dropping little hints, like emails that just contain "100 ft roll of T-MAX 400"  [:D]

I really can't complain though -- the rest of my presents were either cash or gift certificates.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 2:39:49 AM EDT
[#13]
I got a book on Small Arms of the World and the DVD set of 'Band of Brothers' and my sister yells out, "All the stuff you got is for weapons of mass destruction!"..What a dumbass!

She just wanted to be like the other anti's in my family that were sitting around and try to piss me off...

Then she says she was ony kidding and thought what she said was funny...What a dumbass!

Then her wussy attorney husband started freaking out when my daughter said "Dad, do you have your knife on you? I need to open this" and I pulled out my Cold Steel Voyager 5"...It's a pocket knife for crying out loud! [:D]..Damn lawyers!

Link Posted: 12/26/2003 2:50:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I got a book on Small Arms of the World and the DVD set of 'Band of Brothers' and my sister yells out, "All the stuff you got is for weapons of mass destruction!"..What a dumbass!

She just wanted to be like the other anti's in my family that were sitting around and try to piss me off...

Then she says she was ony kidding and thought what she said was funny...What a dumbass!

Then her wussy attorney husband started freaking out when my daughter said "Dad, do you have your knife on you? I need to open this" and I pulled out my Cold Steel Voyager 5"...It's a pocket knife for crying out loud! [:D]..Damn lawyers!

View Quote

Which "Small Arms of the World" did you get?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:29:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Well, my wife gave me a vacation to Maine next year, some money to get my shotgun reworked, some tools and clothes, but the best gift was seeing the the grandkids open all their presents and see their faces light up.  That made my Christmas for me.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:45:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well, one of my other hobbies is photography....
View Quote

I like Plus-X[:D]

I like pie[:D]

I like Canon[:D]

YMMV
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:48:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Which "Small Arms of the World" did you get?
View Quote

The Worlds Great Small Arms by: Craig Philip

It has fold-outs like centerfolds on about 8 different weapons [naughty]

I told the wife I would have to take it in the "library" with me....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top