[#1]
I own page 2 in the new 50 reply format

... Oh yeah I order from CDNN all the time, no problems
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 12:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Great company.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 12:35:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I have bought 4 guns from CDNN and have never had a problem with their service.

Great compnay to deal with.

Download their latest catalogue from their website.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 1:14:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I have purchased from them.  They are great to deal with and the prices are always good.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow...with such ringing endorsements, I'm surprised I haven't heard of them before!
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Wow...with such ringing endorsements, I'm surprised I haven't heard of them before!

You know their banner rotates on the site banner (upper left, under the "AR15.COM" logo)?

I've bought a SIG P226; a Taurus Gaucho; a Beretta Laramie; a S&W 460ES; and a FN FiveseveN from them - as well as literally hundreds of magazines.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:03:23 PM EDT
[#7]
usually good stuff.  It usually pays off to get a handselect when the option is available.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#8]
It looks like it has been said enough but too bad.  I like them and order from them fairly regularly.  Don't do small orders though as I believe the minimum shipping is $9.99 or something like that.  

They have some really good deals on magazines and parts.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:07:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know their banner rotates on the site banner (upper left, under the "AR15.COM" logo)?

I've bought a SIG P226; a Taurus Gaucho; a Beretta Laramie; a S&W 460ES; and a FN FiveseveN from them - as well as literally hundreds of magazines.

Uhhh....yeah...I knew that....Or something. And stuff.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:08:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I fucking love guns.

I like Mags and Ammo more.

Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I fucking love guns.

dude, totally, me too (but i dont have any, and stuff...)
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:19:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Top notch company
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:53:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I've bought lots from them over the years, real nice folks.

When they were having issues with their credit card prpcessor, I sent the processor and all of their merchants I had accounts with some nasty-grams, and copied the owned of CDNN.

I got a nice, handwritten letter in reply.

The only observation I have is that on some of their guns, their pricing is low because they're police trade-ins, and the mags you get are not always factory.

I think they make up their low margins by selling the factory mags seperately.

But I've never had issues with the prices I've paid, or the service their guys have given me, to include speedy order processing.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 4:03:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Very good to order from, with fast shipping.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Good company
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:53:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The only observation I have is that on some of their guns, their pricing is low because they're police trade-ins, and the mags you get are not always factory.

I think they make up their low margins by selling the factory mags seperately.

I've never known them to misrepresent Mags.  They are always clear on what it is they're selling (I have a few BHPs and that's a pistol where you run into alot of Mag misrepresentation).

If you have any questions, just ask them when you order.  They're honest people.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#17]
3 out of my 4 Sigs were bought from CDNN.  They are good people.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top