I'm hoping for this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

You want to kill other Americans? The fuck?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:22:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Hoping for "Civil War" at whatever level is as laughable as the assertion that we are all Americans.

If we were all Americans the IRS would not be actively engaged in silencing millions upon millions of citizens attempting to exercise their constitutional right to assemble and forward their positions in this nation right here and now.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:28:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Hoping for "Civil War" at whatever level is as laughable as the assertion that we are all Americans.

If we were all Americans the IRS would not be actively engaged in silencing millions upon millions of citizens attempting to exercise their constitutional right to assemble and forward their positions in this nation right here and now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Millions?

Get off of Prison Planet.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

This fucking guy...

They're in federal court right now for that. Checks and balances, how do they work? It's like we live in a republic, or something.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:38:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Lol
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Civil War II?
View Quote

either that or WW III  no to both please .
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:49:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Millions?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Millions?

Excellent retort, Johnny!

An unelected, unaccountable bureaucratic wing of the Federal Behemoth engaged in political persecution against conservatives and involved in nationwide election tampering doesn't rate for a comment, but the numbers I used did?

And, of course, mentioning the IRS scandal I'm referring to must be some bullshit that only the Bohemian Grove types forwarded, right? It's a right wing fantasy to you - like I said in my original post.

These crazy teabaggers! They invent this stuff!

ETA - When researching this topic, Johnny, how many American citizens did you discover were potentiall disenfrachised by this governments crimes?

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:52:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

An unelected, unaccountable bureaucratic wing of the Federal Behemoth engaged in political persecution against conservatives and involved in nationwide election tampering doesn't rate for a comment, but the numbers I used did?

And, of course, mentioning the IRS scandal I'm referring to must be some bullshit that only the Bohemian Grove types forwarded, right? It's a right wing fantasy to you - like I said in my original post.

ETA - When researching this topic, Johnny, how many American citizens did you discover were potentiall disenfrachised by this governments crimes?

View Quote

If it really is that bad, step on up.  Fire those first shots.

Just don't be surprised when I'm laughing as the government is rolling a 113 through the door of your 1 man operation.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This fucking guy...

They're in federal court right now for that. Checks and balances, how do they work? It's like we live in a republic, or something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This fucking guy...

How's it going in the federal courts, Southern? Moving along as it should?

Fill us in on what you have learned as you have, obviously, followed the trial quite closely.

Unlike many here, I like to be proven wrong. I'm actually not a great fan of my ideas - and am more than happy to be swayed by logic.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:55:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Lol

I need more than a casual dismissal in order to respond.

I'm willing!
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Just don't be surprised when I'm laughing as the government is rolling a 113 through the door of your 1 man operation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which logical fallacy - specifically - did you just employ, Johnny?

Teach me something here.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 12:13:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Teach me something here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Teach me something here.

I'm not discounting the idea that our government is fucked up, guy.

I'm mocking those who delight in the idea of another civil war.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hopefully we deploy to somewhere in Europe.  America is at its greatest when fighting Europeans.  Fighting Middle Easterners or Africans just makes us look bad.  We can't change them.
View Quote

Or Asia since there was any enemy worth fighting. Since we had the will to fight.
I think North Korea will collapse soon.  There is no way they can continue like that.
We, of course, will get involved.  Not so much for the battle (because I believe it will be over soon) but for the clean up because the Southies are our friends and might need support.

It will take a lot of clean up.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Any predictions for the next major conflict America will involve itself in?
View Quote

Possibly Mexico?

If Trump gets elected, does what he says he will do, builds a massive wall, not only gets Mexico to pay for it but its mere existence along with the deportation of millions of illegals back to Mexico will stifle Mexico's drug, human trafficking trades in to the US and cut their remittance revenue significantly.  

The Mexican government nor their Cartel puppet masters will take it lying down we will likely see wall sabotage, acts of terrorism along the border, wall builders threatened even killed as deterrents to its construction.

I could easily see Mexico aligning themselves with Cuba, Russia, and China out of revenge and it escalating in to a full blown border conflict.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 12:42:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Possibly Mexico?

If Trump gets elected, does what he says he will do, builds a massive wall, not only gets Mexico to pay for it but its mere existence along with the deportation of millions of illegals back to Mexico will stifle Mexico's drug, human trafficking trades in to the US and cut their remittance revenue significantly.  

The Mexican government nor their Cartel puppet masters will take it lying down we will likely see wall sabotage, acts of terrorism along the border, wall builders threatened even killed as deterrents to its construction.

I could easily see Mexico aligning themselves with Cuba, Russia, and China out of revenge and it escalating in to a full blown border conflict.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Any predictions for the next major conflict America will involve itself in?

Possibly Mexico?

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 1:01:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Teach me something here.

Did I forward something that would indicate that I somehow "delight" in another "civil war"?

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

No to both for me also.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 1:11:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Did I forward something that would indicate that I somehow "delight" in another "civil war"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Teach me something here.

No, but you responded to me mocking people for it, which generally indicates agreement.

Oh, you live in Illinois? Fix your state's corruption and civil rights abuses before you worry about the country as a whole.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 2:42:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No, but you responded to me mocking people for it, which generally indicates agreement.

Oh, you live in Illinois? Fix your state's corruption and civil rights abuses before you worry about the country as a whole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Teach me something here.

So, no. You agree that I never forwarded anything resembling "delight" in "civil war".

I commented on your stated position that any any civil war/strife/unrest/whatever would necessarily involve "fellow Americans", and I did mock you for it. I do not believe that this country is full of "Americans". I think that by any rational evaluation we are awash in anti-American, anti-freedom leftists - who are operating our government and have for some time - and that conservatives who are engaged in advocacy in this nation have been - and are currently - being victimized by these types of leftists. The natural state of man is not one of individual liberty. It is not an irrational belief.

The distressing part here is that you actually dismissed the notion that conservatives have been victimized by their own government. You associated me with Alex Jones, right? You were forwarding the position that conservatives are cry babies and conspiracy nuts who get their information out of some Michigan Militia pamphlets and put on their old surplus gas masks to "beat their dicks" because they are living in a fantasy world because "millions and millions" of Americans were not disenfranchised by the IRS - not that you answered my question when I asked you how many actually were, of course.

That said, was the last sentence just another in a long line of logical fallacies you forwarded due to lack of insightful retort, or just your admission that  there are "free" states and there are "not free" states in this country and those of us who live in IL, NY, CT, NJ, HI, CO etc. have nothing to interest ourselves in nationally - because you've got it covered? They guy who dismissed the overall reach of the IRS plot to systematically disenfranchise conservatives?

I bet you think Fast and Furious was just some guy in the Phoenix branch, too. Right?  

Holy shit....

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#21]
another chapter of gwot in the south pacific
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 2:53:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So, no. You agree that I never forwarded anything resembling "delight" in "civil war".

I commented on your stated position that any any civil war/strife/unrest/whatever would necessarily involve "fellow Americans", and I did mock you for it. I do not believe that this country is full of "Americans". I think that by any rational evaluation we are awash in anti-American, anti-freedom leftists - who are operating our government and have for some time - and that conservatives who are engaged in advocacy in this nation have been - and are currently - being victimized by these types of leftists. The natural state of man is not one of individual liberty. It is not an irrational belief.

The distressing part here is that you actually dismissed the notion that conservatives have been victimized by their own government. You associated me with Alex Jones, right? You were forwarding the position that [blueconservatives are cry babies and conspiracy nuts[/blue] who get their information out of some Michigan Militia pamphlets and put on their old surplus gas masks to "beat their dicks" because they are living in a fantasy world because "millions and millions" of Americans were not disenfranchised by the IRS - not that you answered my question when I asked you how many actually were, of course.

That said, was the last sentence just another in a long line of logical fallacies you forwarded due to lack of insightful retort, or just your admission that  there are "free" states and there are "not free" states in this country and those of us who live in IL, NY, CT, NJ, HI, CO etc. have nothing to interest ourselves in nationally - because you've got it covered? They guy who dismissed the overall reach of the IRS plot to systematically disenfranchise conservatives?

I bet you think Fast and Furious was just some guy in the Phoenix branch, too. Right?  

Holy shit....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Teach me something here.

The distressing part here is that you actually dismissed the notion that conservatives have been victimized by their own government. You associated me with Alex Jones, right? You were forwarding the position that [blueconservatives are cry babies and conspiracy nuts[/blue] who get their information out of some Michigan Militia pamphlets and put on their old surplus gas masks to "beat their dicks" because they are living in a fantasy world because "millions and millions" of Americans were not disenfranchised by the IRS - not that you answered my question when I asked you how many actually were, of course.

Holy shit....

I'd get that idea too, if I lived in a non-free state and only watched Fox news.
[blue]Show me where the fuck I said "conservatives," or shut your suck hole.[/blue]

Ask me.  Where in my sate is firearms ownership of any kind is illegal.  Ask me if I can OC.  Ask me if there are limitations to what I can own, who I can offend, and how long has it been since there have been any 2A restrictions in this state.  We solved our problems within the state.  No more permits to own handguns, OC legal in a majority of the state, and just a court case away from CCW not needing a permit.  Fix your shit first before you talk shit.

Edit: even the site is pissed off enough that the colors aren't working.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'd get that idea too, if I lived in a non-free state and only watched Fox news.
[blue]Show me where the fuck I said "conservatives," or shut your suck hole.[/blue]

Ask me.  Where in my sate is firearms ownership of any kind is illegal.  Ask me if I can OC.  Ask me if there are limitations to what I can own, who I can offend, and how long has it been since there have been any 2A restrictions in this state.  We solved our problems within the state.  No more permits to own handguns, OC legal in a majority of the state, and just a court case away from CCW not needing a permit.  Fix your shit first before you talk shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit....

Very good, Johnny! More logical fallacies! One might almost confuse them for substantive thought.

That said, do you really expect anyone here to take you seriously? You just dismissed the significance of a government agency systematically disenfranchising conservative advocacy, outreach and organization. Then, you said that people in "not free" states must be imagining that leftists are in significant positions of power and are using that power to hurt conservatives?  Because - "FOX News". Holy shit, Johnny, you might as well have said "FAUX News", as that is definitely en vogue right now with all the high brow thinkers of the day.  Regardless, in your estimation Bill Whittle is full of shit because he is in CA, right? Holy shit....

In terms of "where the fuck" you claimed that conservatives are cry babies and conspiracy nuts - you didn't. You just intimated it. Maybe you don't have the balls to come out and say it straight up? I mean, "FOX News" and all that, right? But, since you are so well informed that you peruse multiple sources of information let me ask you - who else was disenfranchised by their own government in the IRS plot to silence political advocacy groups? What does MSNBC say about it? (this is a logical fallacy, Johnny - I just wanted to know what it felt like to use one instead of relying on actual back and forth discourse - please disregard it)

In terms of RKBA in MO, congrats! I mean it. The fact that you used MO's gun laws as another distraction from the overall topic at hand notwithstanding (....a logical fallacy!) I am happy for you that you are able to exercise your God given unalienable rights. I'm happy for everyone that can. Of course, with all the bluster you have forwarded in this thread I would guess that you had very little on the ground time with your state NRA affiliate and produced quite little in regards to your states current path towards success.

I'm not saying that my guess has to be correct - I'm just saying my longtime experience with actual, on the ground, grassroots RKBA advocacy permits me to assume that anyone who dismisses the plight of another American (no quotes there) who has been unlawfully deprived of his constitutional rights by his/her government has never actually  put any time in. Never made the calls. Never did the meetings or the dinners. Never knew before hand what was on the back burner with the lawsuits. Never made it to lobby day at the capitol. Basically, these people are just full of shit do nothings that run their "suck holes".

But, since you want me to ask you something about RKBA in MO - instead of asking about no pistol permits, or about OC in a majority of the state or about your state being "just a court case away" from permitless CC, allow me this - what is the name of your state NRA affiliate's lobbyist? Don't have one for MSSA? What's the name of the President? Vice President?

I'm sure a guy who debates the reach and effect of the IRS scandal on conservatives, pulls out the "FOX News" talking points and mocks folks who think that this government might actually be against them will not need to look up those names, right?

You've got it covered, right Johnny (insert funny GIF of DIZ from Starship Troopers here)?

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
There's hot girls in Venezuela though.
View Quote

Venezuelan yoga pants FTW!

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 4:18:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Very good, Johnny! More logical fallacies! One might almost confuse them for substantive thought.

That said, do you really expect anyone here to take you seriously? You just dismissed the significance of a government agency systematically disenfranchising conservative advocacy, outreach and organization. Then, you said that people in "not free" states must be imagining that leftists are in significant positions of power and are using that power to hurt conservatives?  Because - "FOX News". Holy shit, Johnny, you might as well have said "FAUX News", as that is definitely en vogue right now with all the high brow thinkers of the day.  Regardless, in your estimation Bill Whittle is full of shit because he is in CA, right? Holy shit....

In terms of "where the fuck" you claimed that conservatives are cry babies and conspiracy nuts - you didn't. You just intimated it. Maybe you don't have the balls to come out and say it straight up? I mean, "FOX News" and all that, right? But, since you are so well informed that you peruse multiple sources of information let me ask you - who else was disenfranchised by their own government in the IRS plot to silence political advocacy groups? What does MSNBC say about it? (this is a logical fallacy, Johnny - I just wanted to know what it felt like to use one instead of relying on actual back and forth discourse - please disregard it)

In terms of RKBA in MO, congrats! I mean it. The fact that you used MO's gun laws as another distraction from the overall topic at hand notwithstanding (....a logical fallacy!) I am happy for you that you are able to exercise your God given unalienable rights. I'm happy for everyone that can. Of course, with all the bluster you have forwarded in this thread I would guess that you had very little on the ground time with your state NRA affiliate and produced quite little in regards to your states current path towards success.

I'm not saying that my guess has to be correct - I'm just saying my longtime experience with actual, on the ground, grassroots RKBA advocacy permits me to assume that anyone who dismisses the plight of another American (no quotes there) who has been unlawfully deprived of his constitutional rights by his/her government has never actually  put any time in. Never made the calls. Never did the meetings or the dinners. Never knew before hand what was on the back burner with the lawsuits. Never made it to lobby day at the capitol. Basically, these people are just full of shit do nothings that run their "suck holes".

But, since you want me to ask you something about RKBA in MO - instead of asking about no pistol permits, or about OC in a majority of the state or about your state being "just a court case away" from permitless CC, allow me this - what is the name of your state NRA affiliate's lobbyist? Don't have one for MSSA? What's the name of the President? Vice President?

I'm sure a guy who debates the reach and effect of the IRS scandal on conservatives, pulls out the "FOX News" talking points and mocks folks who think that this government might actually be against them will not need to look up those names, right?

You've got it covered, right Johnny (insert funny GIF of DIZ from Starship Troopers here)?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit....

I'm pretty sure at this point that you should be taking your medication as prescribed.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Very nice....
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 4:47:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They'll probably eat your ass for toothpaste and socks at this point.

It's like they're from Missouri.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's hot girls in Venezuela though.

They'll probably eat your ass for toothpaste and socks at this point.

It's like they're from Missouri.

LOL
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 4:52:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Why not just start killing fellow Americans now?  It's not like the consequences will change when you're caught.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Why not just start killing fellow Americans now?  It's not like the consequences will change when you're caught.

Civil war isn't about killing your fellow man. It's about removing tyranny. Kill the tyrants.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Civil war isn't about killing your fellow man. It's about removing tyranny. Kill the tyrants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Go ahead.

I've seen enough dead Americans.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
How when and where depends on if the communists get elected in 2016.

http://i.imgur.com/NBPjkNl.jpg
View Quote

I find this photo severly disturbing.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:10:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Civil War II?
View Quote

came here to post this
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:12:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Go ahead.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Go ahead.

So if and when it's FO time you'll lay down your arms and submit? You gave an oath to defend the constitution. And eventually, maybe sometime during your lifetime there may be a day where you will need to stand against tyranny. So are you saying you won't stand and fight for your family and country?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:15:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How when and where depends on if the communists get elected in 2016.

http://i.imgur.com/NBPjkNl.jpg

Porque?  Many socialists in this country are fantasizing about this happening as soon as possible.  How else can their glorious revolution finally succeed?

In No Place to Hide, Grathwohl explains that the Weathermen actually believed that they would be successful in overthrowing the U.S. government and that, with the help of the Cubans, Chinese, Russians, and North Vietnamese, they would occupy America. Americans would have to be "re-educated" in camps, similar to what the communists did in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and other countries they had taken over. Here is one of the chilling revelations Larry Grathwohl made in the film:

I asked, "Well what is going to happen to those people we can't reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?" And the reply was that they'd have to be eliminated.

And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers.

And when I say "eliminate," I mean "kill."

Twenty-five million people.

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people and they were dead serious.

I imagine the number is more like 50 to 60 million now but you get the point???  Right????
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So if and when it's FO time you'll lay down your arms and submit? You gave an oath to defend the constitution. And eventually, maybe sometime during your lifetime there may be a day where you will need to stand against tyranny. So are you saying you won't stand and fight for your family and country?
View Quote

I doubt there will be a "when," but if this country dissolves into civil war, I'll fight for my family and my community.

The majority of Americans made the bed we're in, they can figure out how to lie in it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:06:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

They are inextricably linked.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:18:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Who says I wanted to harm anyone.  Maybe I just enjoy a good show
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:22:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Another round of Middle East BS
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:30:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:32:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The United States will go to war against Denmark over control of the North Pole - and by extension, Santa.

Because Denmark secretly has mind-controlled almost all of your children with Lego, you will probably lose.

No worries, though.  The Danish Royal family is super-nice, and much better than either Obama or Hillary, so it won't be that bad.  
View Quote

Will we get free Royal Dansk cookies out of this?

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:03:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Watching your fellow Americans kill each other is "a good show" for you. Seeing our country burn and blood flow through the streets is "a good show" for you.

You should do this site a favor and log out and don't log back in.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Watching your fellow Americans kill each other is "a good show" for you. Seeing our country burn and blood flow through the streets is "a good show" for you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

The Internet is serious business
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:29:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:31:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

For the collaborators - as many as they can eat.  

For the resistance - pickled herring in curry sauce.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The United States will go to war against Denmark over control of the North Pole - and by extension, Santa.

Because Denmark secretly has mind-controlled almost all of your children with Lego, you will probably lose.

No worries, though.  The Danish Royal family is super-nice, and much better than either Obama or Hillary, so it won't be that bad.  

Will we get free Royal Dansk cookies out of this?

For the collaborators - as many as they can eat.  

For the resistance - pickled herring in curry sauce.  

Can we haz Danish Garands?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:32:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Blue States against Red is my bet.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:54:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Teach me something here.

Shhh, you're harshing is fantasy of heroic battle against a tyrannical liberal government in his 80lbs of Amazon kit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:34:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure at this point that you should be taking your medication as prescribed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit....

I figured as much...

Nobody who has actually worked for the grassroots RKBA groups ever dismisses others whose rights have been negated.  Just full of shit do nothings that run their "suck holes".

I could never write off a guy in NY looking at multiple charges for a couple old rifle magazines. Then again, I could never stand around and belittle the effect of the IRS scandal had on conservative advocacy in this country.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:37:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The majority of Americans made the bed we're in, they can figure out how to lie in it.
View Quote

"we are all Americans" - when it comes to mocking some guy on ARF.

"Those folks are on their own" - when it comes to putting the work in.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:44:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Yup.

Regardless of the fact that nobody - that I've seen - has forwarded anything close to civil war/unrest/strife being a "good show" it is so important to remember we are all the same here in this nation. We are all "fellow" Americans.

And anyone who believes that we are actually dealing with a significant number of Anti American leftists who want to punish us for what was celebrated 50 years ago should log off of ARFcom - the worlds foremost gun board. As guys in NY are burying their previously legal, supposedly constitutionally protected property as we speak.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:50:56 AM EDT
[#49]
My hope is that Trump wins the election. It's always been a shame that nobody in my generation has gotten to punch a Nationalist Socialist right in the fucking face in open conflict. The two D options will both be able to postpone the fighting long enough that I'll be too old by the time it happens.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:51:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Blue States against Red is my bet.
View Quote

Blue states are under the boot of their cities. There are significant numbers of conservatives in each state.

I believe that Illinois has 108 counties and 3 are firmly blue. We'll start seeing this more and more now that immigration and redistricting strategies are are more firmly entreched in "free" states.

I just read that this is starting to happen in North or South Dakota. Forget which one. The federal government in importing somalis and pushing out Republicans.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top