BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:08:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is about 15% of the army that actually fights.

The rest is super FSA types that you wouldn't believe.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For me it is what it is.  I've never served in the military, so I'll be damned if I'm going to ever be anything but humbled and thankful for those that serve.

That's said and out of the way, there's zero fucking excuses for doing a mag dump in the air.  Criminal charges and all that....

damn fobbits!

hell I joined just for the $$ for school.. Guess that makes me a mercenary.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:08:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Clarksville, TN has set up a special court for soldiers who have strayed from normative behavior.

http://kpho.membercenter.worldnow.com/story/22972346/montgomery-county-offers-veterans-treatment-court

He was just acting out to get the help he needs.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

O RLY?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:09:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Oh you mean by going to Iraq to get their WMD's because Sadam had ALOT to do with 9/11 I hear. And yes 9/11 happened we should and did respond. But going on 12 years how many lives lost and trillions of dollars. War is war not a fucking pillow fight. We should of done shock and awe in Afghanistan not Iraq. bombed the piss out of them and been done. No nation building no foreign aid none of that bull shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As former MIL, I find the "I fought for your freedom" line cringeworthy.

As an NCO, who gives a fuck if they fought for our freedom or not? If you break the law or do shit that endangeres the public that overshadows any good you did overseas. We are Military we should be held to a higher standard then civilians not a lower one...

To answer the original question, "when was the last time Soldiers faught for Americas freedom?" There was this thing we had to respond to 12 years ago.

Oh you mean by going to Iraq to get their WMD's because Sadam had ALOT to do with 9/11 I hear. And yes 9/11 happened we should and did respond. But going on 12 years how many lives lost and trillions of dollars. War is war not a fucking pillow fight. We should of done shock and awe in Afghanistan not Iraq. bombed the piss out of them and been done. No nation building no foreign aid none of that bull shit.

The American public makes our ROE by who they vote for. When was the last time you got together with your Libertarian buddies and had a pro bombing protest on the Capital steps?....... I can't tell you how many picket signs I've seen that said "More Bombs less foreign aid!!!!" Tons of em I tells ya, Tons.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:09:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

How do you guys that served feel about the soilders that do the "surprise return" stunts in the middle of High School Football games?

View Quote

I don't think it's cool to emotionally blindside people like that, especially in front of a crowd.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:10:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup, I don't know about some people. But I've been in Afganistan twice. Never once when I came back did the magical liberty ferry grant me or anyone else personal freedoms that the Uncle Sam took away long ago.in fact I think we have less rights now
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:10:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

O RLY?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

O RLY?

You mean like the cooks that gave us all dysentery because they were too lazy to clean their pots and pans?
Or the cooks who gypped us on our hot rations so they could have more in the rear while we ate MRE's for 3 months?
Or the mail guys who would break into packages and take stuff out so I got to read a letter from a buddy telling me to enjoy the Slim Jim's he sent me, even though there are none in the retaped package?

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:11:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Its one thing to be thankful for those that serve. We and our families make huge sacrifices for our body's, relationships etc. during deployments and what not. But to say were fighting for OUR freedom is pretty ignorant. The only people that are putting our freedoms in jeopardy is our own fucking government. Not some towel head with an AK and IED's. I mean really what "freedoms" are we fighting for in Iraq/ Afghanistan. Maybe the freedom for THOSE people from their government and extremist but most of them don't want our help or even appreciate our presence. Its a big waste of time, money and american lives. All the while at the homefront our government is chipping away one right at a time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For me it is what it is.  I've never served in the military, so I'll be damned if I'm going to ever be anything but humbled and thankful for those that serve.

That's said and out of the way, there's zero fucking excuses for doing a mag dump in the air.  Criminal charges and all that....

Its one thing to be thankful for those that serve. We and our families make huge sacrifices for our body's, relationships etc. during deployments and what not. But to say were fighting for OUR freedom is pretty ignorant. The only people that are putting our freedoms in jeopardy is our own fucking government. Not some towel head with an AK and IED's. I mean really what "freedoms" are we fighting for in Iraq/ Afghanistan. Maybe the freedom for THOSE people from their government and extremist but most of them don't want our help or even appreciate our presence. Its a big waste of time, money and american lives. All the while at the homefront our government is chipping away one right at a time.

You make a strong point there bud.

I understand what you're getting at though, and I'm sure you're more in the know that I.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:11:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I respect people who have served in the military.

I don't think serving in the military excuses bad behavior.  Most of the people I know who have been in the military seem to agree with me on this point.
View Quote

Stop saying shit I agree with....
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:12:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I met some of the most honorable and hard working men I've ever met while I was in.

I also met some of the biggest shitbags to ever walk the face of the earth.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:13:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:13:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

damn fobbits!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

damn fobbits!

And there is nothing wrong with you doing that , many join for similar reasons however unlike you they would never say that instead they would give a speech on them joining to serve country. Not all but many.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:13:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Taggitty.

Jesus, it must be contagious.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:14:18 AM EDT
[#14]
I got out back in 2000.  No tank on my avatar because it's too much of a PITA to send off for my DD214 just to get a sticker.  That being said the military fights for the government.  They are by far the largest mercenary group on the planet.  Don't believe me?  Follow the money trail from any of our conflicts.  We kill to free others, and vote to enslave ourselves. That is what it all comes down to. And the last time I checked the government was trying real hard to take away our rights.  You should always be aware of those who "just follow orders".  I was young and proud to serve as an 11B and 11C while I was in.  The bureaucracy of it ended all hopes of me staying in.  But I do not think that being a vet should give you carte blanche for being an idiot.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:14:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Clarksville, TN has set up a special court for soldiers who have strayed from normative behavior.

http://kpho.membercenter.worldnow.com/story/22972346/montgomery-county-offers-veterans-treatment-court

View Quote

Then sentence him to getting the fuck smoked out of him 20 hrs a day for the same time frame a civilian would get.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:16:52 AM EDT
[#16]
you'll find the LAST people to defend military folks doing dumbass shit is military folks,

interestingly it is the exact opposite dynamic associated with other groups....
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:17:00 AM EDT
[#17]

I still think there is more cop bashing here than military bashing though
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:17:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Don't tell me your a hero. That's my job to tell you.
That goes to FF's and Leo's as well.

Just because you go to work and do the job you applied for does not mean we should worship you.

With that said I do have a great respect for those who have served.
I blame a lot of this on social media such as face book.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:18:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Just because you go to work and do the job you applied for does not mean we should worship you.

View Quote

Very well said!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:19:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I agree.  Anyone who works for government, be they the SF or the local trash collector, should be held to a higher standard because it is through them that the government gets its reputation.

And, as for the thing we responded to 12 yrs ago, the response seems to have had an opposite effect.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As an NCO, who gives a fuck if they fought for our freedom or not? If you break the law or do shit that endangers the public that overshadows any good you did overseas. We are Military we should be held to a higher standard then civilians not a lower one...

To answer the original question, "when was the last time Soldiers fought for Americas freedom?" There was this thing we had to respond to 12 years ago.

I agree.  Anyone who works for government, be they the SF or the local trash collector, should be held to a higher standard because it is through them that the government gets its reputation.

And, as for the thing we responded to 12 yrs ago, the response seems to have had an opposite effect.  

Depends on how we responded... As soon as we put the kid gloves on and posted an exit time line, we started wasting money and lives.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:19:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Then sentence him to getting the fuck smoked out of him 20 hrs a day for the same time frame a civilian would get.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not allowed to smoke "a" soldier anymore for punishment. Has to be a paper counseling. You can smoke a group(team, squad etc. ) but cant single out a soldier. They no longer look at smoking as punishment but as hazing.. At least that is the policy up here and it is zero tolerence. If you get caught smoking joe. Or Joe goes to chain of command and says you smoked him/her YOU are getting an article 15.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:20:03 AM EDT
[#22]
As a retired serviceman, I tend to get a little bent out of shape when that "they fight for your freedom" statement gets thrown out there.

85% or more don't fight (except each other in drunken brawls)  We have for a long time, had a lot more tail than teeth.  I see too many "HOO-AH!" types of all branches that never heard a gun go "bang" in combat, walking around all Billy-Bad-Ass...yes, thank you for your service, welcome home, glad to see you're in one piece, BUT...

Service does not give one the right to act like an asshole.

Period.

Stupid Soldier (Sailor, Marine, Airman, yadday, yada) was stupid, and deserves to have the proverbial book thrown at him.  Yes, he was once a soldier.

But what about the little kid 100 yards downrange from his magdump, who gets hit by a bullet coming back down?  What about the guy who is out on his porch enjoying a late night smoke or a beer, in his own yard, minding his own damn business, who gets hit by one?  What about the kids who wake up to find their best buddy, cherished friend, the dog they grew up with, dead in the yard from one?

But that's okay, "He was a soldier who fought for you!"

Pshhhh.  Assholes are assholes, regardless of whether or not they wore a uniform.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
99% of those deals the "soldiers" are fucking pogs that sat around on their thumbs for 9-12 months then come home and act like they just played the lead role in act of valor. I pretty much despise ANYONE that uses the uniform and their service to bring extra attention/treatment to themselves. Its a volunteer military you serve to serve not for taco bell 10% off and everyone thinking your fucking audie murphy. Do your time serve honorably and go on about your life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you guys that served feel about the soilders that do the "surprise return" stunts in the middle of High School Football games?

99% of those deals the "soldiers" are fucking pogs that sat around on their thumbs for 9-12 months then come home and act like they just played the lead role in act of valor. I pretty much despise ANYONE that uses the uniform and their service to bring extra attention/treatment to themselves. Its a volunteer military you serve to serve not for taco bell 10% off and everyone thinking your fucking audie murphy. Do your time serve honorably and go on about your life.

Yup...I fucking hate those with a passion. Hearing people "aww" over them makes me want to punch them in the face.

You pretty much nailed it with the majority of them being pogs. they had nothing better to do than to arrange that bs.

I was wary of this thread...I like where it's going.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:20:23 AM EDT
[#24]
I spent 4yrs in the Marines (1967-1971) and met some extraordinarily fine people. I also met good many giant assholes and jerks. Thieves, liars and good for nothing s.o.'s.
Every profession has it's share of jerks. Being in the military, doesn't qualify you for sainthood, or give you any more rights than the average person.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:20:39 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You mean like the cooks that gave us all dysentery because they were too lazy to clean their pots and pans?

Or the cooks who gypped us on our hot rations so they could have more in the rear while we ate MRE's for 3 months?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Cant be . . . I was told right here by many that even the cooks had more honor than I and deserved my utmost respect and thanks.

Quoted:

s n i p
Or the mail guys who would break into packages and take stuff out so I got to read a letter from a buddy telling me to enjoy the Slim Jim's he sent me, even though there are none in the retaped package?

That alone is deserving of a damned air-strike , in itself .

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:20:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

What exactly should we have bombed genius? Their military command structure, their equivalent to the pentagon? Their airbases?  None of that shit exists here.

Your avatar shows you in the air, from where you should have a better vantage point of the lack of openly viable targets that exist in Afghanistan.  Have you even been here before?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:21:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I met some of the most honorable and hard working men I've ever met while I was in.

I also met some of the biggest shitbags to ever walk the face of the earth.  
View Quote

+1. The unit you get assigned to can make a big difference, as well.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:22:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Depends on how we responded... As soon as we put the kid gloves on and posted an exit time line, we started wasting money and lives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As an NCO, who gives a fuck if they fought for our freedom or not? If you break the law or do shit that endangers the public that overshadows any good you did overseas. We are Military we should be held to a higher standard then civilians not a lower one...

To answer the original question, "when was the last time Soldiers fought for Americas freedom?" There was this thing we had to respond to 12 years ago.

As soon as we started snooping on our own, detaining our own, we lost some of our soul.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Nobody has ever been able to explain how us going to war on the other side of the world has anything to do with us protecting our freedoms and rights here in the US. All of this was done under that umbrella, however throughout the entire course of the engagement our rights have been under constant assault here stateside.

We did this to ourselves. We are significantly less free now than we were before the attacks.

If anyone can explain this, I am all ears.  

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:23:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes!!  100 percent yes.  

When I came back to my small town from Desert Storm people were calling me hero constantly and it bugged the hell out of me.  I met a few heroes and I was not in their class at all.  I did my job, I served with some great guys, but I was no hero.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yup...I fucking hate those with a passion. Hearing people "aww" over them makes me want to punch them in the face.

You pretty much nailed it with the majority of them being pogs. they had nothing better to do than to arrange that bs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell us, jonny Rambo, how many enemy did you kill for 'murica and shit?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:24:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Not allowed to smoke "a" soldier anymore for punishment. Has to be a paper counseling. You can smoke a group(team, squad etc. ) but cant single out a soldier. They no longer look at smoking as punishment but as hazing.. At least that is the policy up here and it is zero tolerence. If you get caught smoking joe. Or Joe goes to chain of command and ways you smoked him/her YOU are getting an article 15.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not allowed to smoke "a" soldier anymore for punishment. Has to be a paper counseling. You can smoke a group(team, squad etc. ) but cant single out a soldier. They no longer look at smoking as punishment but as hazing.. At least that is the policy up here and it is zero tolerence. If you get caught smoking joe. Or Joe goes to chain of command and ways you smoked him/her YOU are getting an article 15.

Must be sneeky about it....

"Joeseph, Come'ere we must train on digging a 240 position. We must train on reacting to direct fire. We must train on reacting to indirect Fire. Bring your fucking 2-quart!!!!"
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:25:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
To preface this there was an article in our local paper about a soldier that got drunk at a bar and decided he was going to go out in the parking lot get a gun from his car and do a mag dump in the air. Stupid soldier is stupid I got it. Let me also preface this with see my little tank I am prior service I did 6 years in the Infantry so I am not just someone flapping their gums. Anyways in the comment section of the article someone was trying to defend soldiers behavior with this quote.

Didn't take long, it's a numbers game, there are a lot of young men that get rowdy but this one happened to be a soldier. They fight for your freedoms don't forget that.

TLDR-  Stupid soldier did stupid soldier shit. Hill Billy defended soldier because they " fight for our freedom" . Soldiers haven't fought for our freedom since WWII. The gov takes more freedom/rights than any foreign adversary will ever take.
View Quote

To me, military deserves respect for the fact that those who join risk their necks to protect our interests.  It doesn't, however, excuse poor behavior.  

Now, if the guy is suffering from PTSD or some other illness that resulted from military service and that informed the bad behavior, I think it's an appropriate factor to consider in mitigation.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:26:33 AM EDT
[#34]
OP brings up a great little point, though. Soldiers/Marines/etc are put on pedestals by the public. In reality, there are plenty of douchebags in the military. Had to deal with plenty of shitbags in my time in. There were some great guys, too, of course, but to say they're all good b/c they served is absurd. They don't deserve special consideration b/c of it when they fuck up like in the story in the OP. You act like a douche, get treated like a douche...whether you served or not.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:27:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What exactly should we have bombed genius? Their military command structure, their equivalent to the pentagon? Their airbases?  None of that shit exists here.

Your avatar shows you in the air, from where you should have a better vantage point of the lack of openly viable targets that exist in Afghanistan.  Have you even been here before?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes I have been there. At the start of OEF they knew where the major taliban training camps and strong holds were located. They could of taken them out and been done with it. Afghanistans government didnt crash planes into the WTC. It was terrorist's that did it. We should have taken out the strong holds then let the government know if they are willingly and knowling harboring terrorist then they will be delt with accordingly. I am by no means " top brass" and cant say exactly what we SHOULD have done. All I know is what we did do was the wrong answer, largely ineffective and a waste of time, money and lives.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:27:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

As soon as we started snooping on our own, detaining our own, we lost some of our soul.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your mistake is assuming the American people or Government has one. Individuals or groups numbering in the thousands can have a soul. Masses cannot.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:27:47 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just b/c I don't have a tank doesn't mean I didn't serve...

Was 11B and 11A...fuck off. Those surprise homecomings are annoying as hell to me.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

O RLY?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

O RLY?

Going to do another pit thread and get another guy banned?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:28:48 AM EDT
[#39]
I am of the opinion that people in public service are held to a higher standard than the general public.  That said, a soldier should know better than to engage in behavior which would disgrace his/her branch of service, not given a pass because they served.  Same goes for cops and politicians.  If a soldier commits a criminal act then they should be charged accordingly, then dealt with by their respective CO.  I am in LE, and when I see inappropriate behavior among cops, I am infuriated because it discredits the profession as a whole - at least in the public's perception.  No, soldiers don't get a pass for screw ups just because they served.  They do deserve our respect and admiration for their service, and especially when they behave in a manner consistent with their profession whether in private or public.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:29:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yes I have been there. At the start of OEF they knew where the major taliban training camps and strong holds were located. They could of taken them out and been done with it. Afghanistans government didnt crash planes into the WTC. It was terrorist's that did it. We should have taken out the strong holds then let the government know if they are willingly and knowling harboring terrorist then they will be delt with accordingly. I am by no means " top brass" and cant say exactly what we SHOULD have done. All I know is what we did do was the wrong answer, largely ineffective and a waste of time, money and lives.
View Quote

Sounds about as effective as lobbing cruise missiles at Taliban training facilities in Afghanistan....now where did that get us?

Oh yeah, they just came back and started building more because the government facilitated them.

By "Taliban Stronghold" you do realize that was damn near all of Kandahar province.....
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:29:38 AM EDT
[#41]
I always expected better behavior out of the people over whom I had charge than the average hooligan. I didn't tolerate asshattery in or out of uniform, and instilled in them the notion that they represent the military in everything they do- which means they represent our country at all times. Don't like it- GTFO.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:30:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Serving in the military does not excuse you for being an asshole to your fellow man.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:30:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

"Joeseph, Come'ere we must train on digging a 240 position. We must train on reacting to direct fire. We must train on reacting to indirect Fire. Bring your fucking 2-quart!!!!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where have you been they don't  do that shit anymore. They are too busy doing online sexual harrassment training, and training to fully understand the repeal of don't ask don't tell and understanding their gay benefits.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:30:29 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Absofuckinglutely, most blacks and hispanics will be in materials or food (sustainment).  And fuck be upon you if you roll into a class I or II yard wanting resupply.

Never had racist BS thoughts until I served in Iraq and the Stan and had it thrown in my face!

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:31:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Nobody has ever been able to explain how us going to war on the other side of the world has anything to do with us protecting our freedoms and rights here in the US. All of this was done under that umbrella, however throughout the entire course of the engagement our rights have been under constant assault here stateside.

We did this to ourselves. We are significantly less free now than we were before the attacks.

View Quote

The fact that you have a Pork Eating Crusader patch as your avatar makes your post hilariously ironic.  You don't support interventionism, but it does make for a really cool patch.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuckin this.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#47]
The good news is our all volunteer force is getting harder and harder to get into the military, partly because of the economy but also because of the higher education and background checks of the enlistees.  We still have a ways to go.  And no matter their background or education, alcohol  and peer pressure still brings out the stupid, especially in the young troops.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:34:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Sounds about as effective as lobbing cruise missiles at Taliban training facilities in Afghanistan....now where did that get us?

Oh yeah, they just came back and started building more because the government facilitated them.

By "Taliban Stronghold" you do realize that was damn near all of Kandahar province.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do. Again not saying I know what the right answer was or if there even was a right answer at the time. But a now 12 year war, trillions in debt and more soldiers killed than the lives lost in 9/11. Was is worth it? My answer is no. I have had too many close friends and squad mates lose their life in these damn wars. And at what cost. Are we more free as a result? Is our country better off now than it was 12 years ago?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:35:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed

War is BIG business for some.
It's just terrible the damage it leaves for those getting their hands dirty.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:35:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Absofuckinglutely, most blacks and hispanics will be in materials or food (sustainment).  And fuck be upon you if you roll into a class I or II yard wanting resupply.

Never had racist BS thoughts until I served in Iraq and the Stan and had it thrown in my face!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey now I just said "certain demographics" you went all out.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top