[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I saw a midget at the range once

Was he shooting a .22 Short?

No he had a mini 14
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:52:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I always thought the best weapon for a Little person would be an MP5.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:58:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Hermiston had a midget on their men's baseball team.  They kept him around for pitch hitting, I kid you not.  When the bases were loaded and Hermiston was in a jam - they would pull out Dennis.  The man had No Strike Zone!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:03:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I always had a fantasy about sleeping with a midget woman.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:14:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There was just a new sci-fi show on TV (I think it got cancelled) about a weird alien invasion or something...well, a team of scientists is assembled to investigate...and one of them was a Little Person! And they didn't even make a big deal about it!

They're trying to make them "normal" and "mainstream", just like they're trying to do with The Homos.  Before long, every TV show will have a midget that blurts out a cute joke every now and then.  Every sitcom will have the "corny midget who lives next door".  They want to desensitize us so that every midget we see just looks like a normal person.

First it was blacks, then homos, now midgets.  What has this world come to?

For those of you who can't detect it, it's called sarcasm.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:28:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Three pages, and no mention of the Cambodian Midget Fighting League?!  

TC

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:39:44 AM EDT
[#7]
The neatest thing about this thread is seeing how badly political correctness has corrupted people's reasoning.

If you're really offended by this thread, you seriously need to learn to think for yourself.

And yes...midgets are scary.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:41:04 AM EDT
[#8]
I was headed to class the Wed. night and heard "short people" on  the radio. still funny all these years later.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:47:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You little fucks scare the shit out of me.

My first ever IBTL.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:49:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:50:10 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There was just a new sci-fi show on TV (I think it got cancelled) about a weird alien invasion or something...well, a team of scientists is assembled to investigate...and one of them was a Little Person! And they didn't even make a big deal about it!

They're trying to make them "normal" and "mainstream", just like they're trying to do with The Homos.  Before long, every TV show will have a midget that blurts out a cute joke every now and then.  Every sitcom will have the "corny midget who lives next door".  They want to desensitize us so that every midget we see just looks like a normal person.

First it was blacks, then homos, now midgets.  What has this world come to?

For those of you who can't detect it, it's called sarcasm.

And the spanish language on Nickelodeon cartoons. Dora the Explorer and "Diego!" (their exclamation, not mine).
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:00:19 AM EDT
[#13]
I own three of them.  One I keep dressed up as a court jester.  He juggles a lot and performs other little tricks to keep me amused.  The other one I keep dressed up as a bellboy.  He is well trained and comes when I ring the bell.  He runs errands and other little chores for me.

The third one is a female, who is the "pleasure unit" to keep the other two little shits happy...and sometimes me when I get drunk enough.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:01:06 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't think so wee man...but I think there are a few crazed Albanian dwarves that post here.

I had a 77 Midget when I lived in AZ.  Fun little car!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:10:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Midgets are fucking hilarious.  Little tonka toy bodies strapped to a 78 fucking pound head.  There is one that lives down the road a couple miles from me...I laugh every time I see that guy.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:17:18 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The neatest thing about this thread is seeing how badly political correctness has corrupted people's reasoning.

If you're really offended by this thread, you seriously need to learn to think for yourself.

You and all the other contributors on this thread should consider what it means to be a bigot.  I'm ashamed of you, and I am by no means corrupted by political corruptness.  Tell me what your reasoning is, and just how are you thinking for yourself.  

My life and my career revolve around violence, terror and hatred, which is fueled by bigotry and uninformed gestures.  Whether or not you folks recognize this does not matter; what matters, instead, is the result.  This thread and this brand of bigotry and intolerance can and will never result in a positive outcome, only hurt, insult, and the fanning of inequality.  

Shame on you guys.

And, if you really think that they are scary, you need to fucking grow a pair and act like a man.  All of you.  You’re all an embarrassment and poor examples of the lessons learned these past years.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:21:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You and all the other contributors on this thread should consider what it means to be a bigot.  I'm ashamed of you, and I am by no means corrupted by political corruptness.  Tell me what your reasoning is, and just how are you thinking for yourself.  

My life and my career revolve around violence, terror and hatred, which is fueled by bigotry and uninformed gestures.  Whether or not you folks recognize this does not matter; what matters, instead, is the result.  This thread and this brand of bigotry and intolerance can and will never result in a positive outcome, only hurt, insult, and the fanning of inequality.  

Shame on you guys.

And, if you really think that they are scary, you need to fucking grow a pair and act like a man.  All of you.  You’re all an embarrassment and poor examples of the lessons learned these past years.

Go look up "satire," Francis, and switch to decaf.

They got little baby legs
That stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That go beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time
Well, I don't want no Short People
Don't want no Short People
'Round here

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:21:34 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shame on you guys.

Well, there's that.

BTW,

You and garandman are going to have to schedule your soapbox time.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:21:45 AM EDT
[#19]
 Easy francis.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:23:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shame on you guys.

Well, there's that.

BTW,

Maybe you need to schedule some time in a classroom.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:25:14 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shame on you guys.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:27:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Now this is an interesting thread.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:28:53 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shame on you guys.

Well, there's that.

BTW,

No thanks Francis. 4 yeare was plenty.

Just may be you might spend a little time enjoying this thing called "Humor"

It might just help pull the stick out of your ass.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Would a midget on a stick be a kurtzsicle?
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:31:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Sky-Lo-Lo checking in, I loved midget wrestling and I remember him being the champ.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:31:13 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shame on you guys.

Go look up "satire," Francis, and switch to decaf.

They got little baby legs
That stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That go beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time
Well, I don't want no Short People
'Round here

Satire?  Tell me - show me where your wit or humor is critical or constructive.  Tell me how your sarcasm is apparent or how your satirical gesture will improve mankind.  I'm familiar with numerous definitions of satire, none of which do I see demonstrated here.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:33:46 AM EDT
[#27]
You guys are making fun of people who could be born into your family someday.  I am really proud of you guys for making fun of someone that is born a certian way, who also has many difficult things to endure in life.

I vote you guys also start threads that make fun of people with Cancer, MS and other dieases without any cures.

Then you can move on to guys in wheel chairs....... I have a couple of buddies that are bound to wheelchairs, they look funny sometimes, let's hammer on them a while.

I'd like to personally rip your heads off one by one for being such freaking jerks.

This thread is an embarassment to AR15.com.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:34:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:35:07 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shame on you guys.

Well, there's that.

BTW,

And maybe you can shut the fuck up.  Now.

Post Number :: 88

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:39:11 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
You guys are making fun of people who could be born into your family someday.  I am really proud of you guys for making fun of someone that is born a certian way, who also has many difficult things to endure in life.

I vote you guys also start threads that make fun of people with Cancer, MS and other dieases without any cures.

Then you can move on to guys in wheel chairs....... I have a couple of buddies that are bound to wheelchairs, they look funny sometimes, let's hammer on them a while.

I'd like to personally rip your heads off one by one for being such freaking jerks.

yes we certainly need to avoid hurting anyones feelings.  go back to your commune you filthy PC hippy.
I may have just insulted a peace activist liberal with "alternative" hygiene habits!
oh please accept my apology.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:40:41 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shame on you guys.

Well, there's that.

BTW,

adair_USMC,

How does an early membership on this site qualify one as a wiser human being?  Was there a class I missed on how you guys were all wronged by people shorter than you.  Guess I should have been less-busy working overseas cleaning up bigots' messes and spent more time here posting about soft cases and Break Free.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:41:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:42:41 AM EDT
[#33]
how is this thread running?
IBT(well deserved)L
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Enjoy your thread.  Later.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:43:05 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shame on you guys.

Well, there's that.

BTW,

adair_USMC,

How does an early membership on this site qualify one as a wiser human being?  Was there a class I missed on how you guys were all wronged by people shorter than you.  Guess I should have been less-busy working overseas cleaning up bigots' messes and spent more time here posting about soft cases and Break Free.  

I couldn't give a flying fuck for what you were doing overseas.  Go back to DU and hang with the rest of your kind.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:43:08 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes we certainly need to avoid hurting anyones feelings.  go back to your commune you filthy PC hippy.
I may have just insulted a peace activist liberal with "alternative" hygiene habits!

I am as far from being a lib as you can get, I propose ripping off your heads, not putting you in time out.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:43:41 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

As a person who loves chickens, I find your screen name offensive.  (<---More satire, WitchDoctor02.)

As far as personally ripping my head off?  I ain't hard to find.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:44:15 AM EDT
[#38]
point being?

stop being such a politically correct douche
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:45:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Wow.  You can definately tell who the ARFCOM Midgets are.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:48:51 AM EDT
[#40]

Guys.
If you've spent any time at all in the GD, you should know the humor here is a bit off center. Quit making out to be more than that.

No one's making you check out the topic. If you don't appreicate the humor, just skate on by. There's lots of cool stuff on the site. Plenty to see elsewhere.

So relax and enjoy.

Oh and by the way. Friendly advice.
Stay the fuck out of the pit.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:48:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Fiesty little fuckers, aren't they?  Not nearly as well trained as mine are.

Quoted:
Wow.  You can definately tell who the ARFCOM Midgets are.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:49:41 AM EDT
[#42]
It's a near certainty.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am as far from being a lib as you can get, I propose ripping off your heads, not putting you in time out.
You

TRH a troll? I doubt it....
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:50:50 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shame on you guys.

Well, there's that.

BTW,

adair_USMC,

I couldn't give a flying fuck for what you were doing overseas.  Go back to DU and hang with the rest of your kind.

You obviously don't give a flying fuck about many things.  Unfortunately, I have no comeback to your perfect response - you, sir, have won the argument and convinced me that I, too, should not worry about changing peoples' minds and instead make fun where there is no fun to be made.

By the way, I'm not a liberal or academic - I just try not to willingly contribute to racism and prejudice.  Very sorry to have offended you with a moral gesture.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:51:15 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

get em file cabinet humpers!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:51:32 AM EDT
[#46]
so midgets are their own race now?  
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:52:37 AM EDT
[#47]
you guys are mean.......btw.....I'm the short one

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Four pages and no

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
you guys are mean.......btw.....I'm the short one

pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL611/2657297/5302578/71573173.jpg

think of it this way: when they have to go prone, you can stay clean by merely crouching
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:54:04 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shame on you guys.

I love it when a noob comes along and lectures a board on how it should act.

If how the board acts is such a travesty, why in the hell did you join it??? Seems awfully stupid of you to join a board full of bigots, eh?

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top