BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:44:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've been told that I resemble Ron Jeremy.

Ron Jeremy now or Ron Jeremy 1970's "My dick has sideburns?"

Either way...I'm really sorry for you...

Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:45:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I keep the jewels somewhat free of tumbleweeds, I'm guessing the 'now' version.

Hoo-wee! More info than I needed!
Aw, c'mon now...we're all friends here.

That's what happens when you work mids...you start talking about pr0n stars and sack-shavin'. One more hour to go and it's Miller time. ( I think I need more razors too...)

;-)
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:46:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've been told that I resemble Ron Jeremy.

Ron Jeremy now or Ron Jeremy 1970's "My dick has sideburns?"

Either way...I'm really sorry for you...

Yay! I made another funny!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:48:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what happens when you work mids...you start talking about pr0n stars and sack-shavin'. One more hour to go and it's Miller time. ( I think I need more razors too...)

;-)

Watch it with the after shave though...may tingle a little
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:48:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I invented the Internet.

It must be pretty exciting knowing that you just met the inventor of the Internet, huh?
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:49:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<---Greenhorn

That show is really, really cool.

ETA:  Oops. Fixed the quote.

Never mind, I was funny only once...
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:51:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I invented the Internet.

It must be pretty exciting knowing that you just met the inventor of the Internet, huh?

Dude, "An Inconvenient Truth" sucked ass....
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:51:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

;-)

The tingle was one thing, the threats of incarceration for doing it in Macy's with the free cologne samples was another.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:53:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I invented the Internet.

Ladies and gentlemen....Al Gore.

Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:54:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

;-)

The tingle was one thing, the threats of incarceration for doing it in Macy's with the free cologne samples was another.

Dude...shoulda gone to Nordstroms.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 2:11:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 2:30:16 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
aimless is actually this guy
Here is his best work.

Nothing personal aimless, but this fits the moment.
If I see the pinkmobile parked on my block I will know you are pissed!
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 2:33:53 AM EDT
[#13]
I am Mel Gibson......

No, really....and that's no shit....
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 2:35:09 AM EDT
[#14]
The great thing about being famous, is that if you actually reveal who you are, nobody will believe you. So in a way, you remain anonymous even if you didn't want to.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 2:39:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The great thing about being famous, is that if you actually reveal who you are, nobody will believe you. So in a way, you remain anonymous even if you didn't want to.

You are exactly right, for instance, I am that guy won 185 million dollars in the
Powerball drawing a couple of years back.

I am still waiting for someone to prove me wrong....

nyuck,nyuck,nyuck.....

No, Really.....That was ME....Mel Gibson......
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 2:40:39 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm really a fluffer for midget flicks...

It has it's ups and downs.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 2:41:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

hey didn't I see you in a couple of short productions? like some ultra-fancy WWW podcast? I seem to remember one with a killer soundtrack and lots of beer and a gun.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 2:42:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Oh, sure, been on the news a few times in my life, had a matter of concern in operation when the Colombian SC got bombed in the 80's, been in Who's Who, things and items here and there.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 2:48:23 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hey didn't I see you in a couple of short productions? like some ultra-fancy WWW podcast? I seem to remember one with a killer soundtrack and lots of beer and a gun.

I'm actually groovin' right now, while surfing arfcom. 4xDawn complained that she always misses my broadcasts, so I fired one up for her (I just didn't bother to start a thread, since I'm just sitting here drinking coffee).

www.rambling-geek.com
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 3:15:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Man you don't look so good.  Do you feel alright?
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 3:22:27 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Man you don't look so good.  Do you feel alright?

Uh...ya.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 3:30:08 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
LOL I guess, I'll be the first person to seriously reply. Anyone watch the Discovery Channel's show: "The Deadliest Catch?" It's a reality show about the Alaskan Commerical Crab Fishermen.  

<---Greenhorn

I love that show.  

Link Posted: 8/10/2007 4:15:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I am Mel Gibson......

No, really....and that's no shit....

No Shit! I am Paris Hilton! Hi Mel!
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 12:11:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
LOL I guess, I'll be the first person to seriously reply. Anyone watch the Discovery Channel's show: "The Deadliest Catch?" It's a reality show about the Alaskan Commerical Crab Fishermen.  

<---Greenhorn

Which??... and PICS

Here's a few:

Link Posted: 8/10/2007 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<---Greenhorn

Which??... and PICS

Here's a few:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Bradakas/015_9A.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Bradakas/014_10A.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Bradakas/018_5A.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Bradakas/019_4A.jpg

No shit !

That must be an amazing experience, my hats off to you sir
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 12:19:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 12:25:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I'm kind of a big deal.... People know me....

RON BURGUNDY!?!
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 12:27:13 PM EDT
[#28]
so.. ask me what gun i used in heat...
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<---Greenhorn

Which??... and PICS

Here's a few:

I watched one episode while the wife was in the hospital.

How did that fish taste when you bit the head off?
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 12:41:38 PM EDT
[#30]
You know, I think it would be cool if celebs would wear ARFCOM t-shirts, then post (with anonymous acounts) when to watch TV to see them wearing them.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Well, I am King but nobody else knows.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#32]
I think Patty's a celebrity. In my book anyway, in a good way.

Stay safe
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<---Greenhorn

Which??... and PICS

Here's a few:

Every time I watch that show I get hungry and have an appetite for crab meat drowned in a ton of butter.

Now I'm getting hungry..

Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<---Greenhorn

Which??... and PICS

Here's a few:

Awsome!! Great show. Sig has always been my favorite captain. Seems like a no-nonsense guy that knows how to lead men in tough situations. My hat is off to ya!
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Here's a few:

Well no shit...

I was gonna edit my post and challenge you with a membership for PROOF... something I haven't even done for myself yet!

I'll pony up since I think you did.

Oh, and MORE PICS!!! Thats a good show.

ETA: Log out and log back in if you havent already.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 4:45:49 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I'm kind of a big deal.... People know me....

I have many leather-bound books... and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 4:53:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Here I am with Sam Elliot

and here I am with Miss USA

Link Posted: 8/10/2007 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#39]
My real name is Long...Miles Long  
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Oh, sure, been on the news a few times in my life, had a matter of concern in operation when the Colombian SC got bombed in the 80's, been in Who's Who, things and items here and there.

Are you Peter Matthiessen?
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 5:00:24 PM EDT
[#41]
I hate this thread because we never find out anything.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 5:19:44 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I've been on TV

Cool job! I am betting it has some unpleasantness as well but, Hey what pet owner wouldn't love to get paid to spend time with their animals.
sw1217
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 5:22:26 PM EDT
[#43]
thing is, even if someone famous came out and said who they were, no one here would believe them.

except the time that chuch norris (i think) posted on here and locked up the server. but then again, it was chuck fuckin norris.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I could see exactly what it was before I clicked.  I don't really understand why I did.
because when you hovered prior to clicking, the website appeared in the lower left hand corner of your screen.  Your peripheral vision caught it, and your brain unconciously (sp?) processed it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 10:50:38 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here's a few:

Well no shit...

I was gonna edit my post and challenge you with a membership for PROOF... something I haven't even done for myself yet!

I'll pony up since I think you did.

Oh, and MORE PICS!!! Thats a good show.

ETA: Log out and log back in if you havent already.

WOW, Thank you Sir! I feel so honored. I've always wanted to be a team member since I've joined ARFCOM back in 2002 Thanks for watching the show, all those guys working up north honestly do appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and interest in their line of work.

Here's somemore pics I had on disc:
Dutch Harbor, Alaska. In front of the Coastie Base

Another shot somewhere in the Bering sea

I got a pretty cool one practicing emergency drills in those bright orange survival suits, but I have to find a scanner.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 11:25:01 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
There was a show on discovery a while back where teams would work on similar cars, then race them.  The hosts were twin brothers.  One would work with each team.  One of the hosts is a member here.

I can't remember the name of the show, but it was pretty good.

Yeah, that was a good show.  i think both he and his wife/girlfriend (?) both post here.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 11:27:37 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I could see exactly what it was before I clicked.  I don't really understand why I did.
because when you hovered prior to clicking, the website appeared in the lower left hand corner of your screen.  Your peripheral vision caught it, and your brain unconciously (sp?) processed it.

I think he ment he does not know why he went ahead and clicked it. I did the same thing, I saw it but was too quick on the button to stop from clicking.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 11:37:51 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<---Greenhorn

Are you the one who freaked out and threatened to jump overboard if he wasn't taken back to dry land??

LOL, nope I don't think that was me. However, I do remember some guy doing that on one episode. Poor dude though, It would be hard to live that  one down

Quoted:
HAHAHA! You got crabs!!!!

har har har, I do wish I had some rightnow. IIRC you could go straight to the processing plant and get a 35lb box for around 50bux

Quoted:

That show is really, really cool.

ETA:  Oops. Fixed the quote.

Thanks for watching, I thought the show was done quite well also. They had a great team of editors/producers on board.

Quoted:

Someone will discover your identity...better lay low

But in all seriousness, how is it working out there with a camera crew following your every move?

The experience was actually quite fun. We had one producer/camera guy and one more decdicated camera man. Both of them were top notch acts. Professional and real cool guys to hang around with.

Quoted:

That is pretty cool. So give us the inside scoop on how they filmed it all on a Hollywood set and put you up in the Hilton at night.....

Sorry no sound stage was used in the making ha. However, they did put me in nice a hotel traveling through Alaska.

Quoted:

How did that fish taste when you bit the head off?

The Herring wasn't that bad. I'm kinda accustomed to the taste of raw fish after growing up in Hawaii. When I bit the head off it was still kinda chilled and frosty on the outside, so I never really got a chance to taste it..kinda like bitting an M&M in half.

Quoted:

Awsome!! Great show. Sig has always been my favorite captain. Seems like a no-nonsense guy that knows how to lead men in tough situations. My hat is off to ya!

Thanks again for watching. Sig and all his brothers on the boat are definately great guys. I was truely blessed to be on a ship where the crew basically grew up together and had a tried and true system for EVERYTHING.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 12:17:31 PM EDT
[#49]
FishandShoot:

That's awesome.

Have you ever met Mike Rowe, the narrator?  He seems pretty cool.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<---Greenhorn

Are you the one who freaked out and threatened to jump overboard if he wasn't taken back to dry land??

LOL, nope I don't think that was me. However, I do remember some guy doing that on one episode. Poor dude though, It would be hard to live that  one down

Yeah, I knew that wasn't you. I was just being "funny". That guy looked like he did feel awful. He just couldn't hack it and was eating a lot of pride as he left. I'd hate to be him and face my friends and family after that.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top