Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:23:44 AM EDT
[#1]

Where to start.  Its quite interesting.  There is too much personal info but not enough relevant medical info.  

I would take her to her Ob/Gyn to see what is going on.  The problems that can cause this exact problem is too numerous to detail here.

Anything from miscarriages to STDs to cancer can cause bleeding.  Take her to a doc for an exam.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:23:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My GF had a similar problem, it was hormonal.  I know this because she went to a DOCTOR.

Although I feel sorry for the guys that had to clean the floor in our hotel room.  After a few days, it looked like a murder scene.

Whoa... you might introduce your GF to the feminine products aisle at your local store.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:33:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What is with all the wussies talking about TMI?  Youse must be the kids that haven't ever had a woman yet.  Believe me, you WILL know this stuff.

Not only have I "had a woman", I have also participated in the birth of our son.

When it comes to her period, I am not an expert nor do I want to become one . That is what her doctor is for.

I also do not buy her tampons at the store for her either.

Knowing all about her period and its color, etc. is grounds for handing in your man card, IMHO.

Knowing about all this stuff and being able to do things like pick her up tampons/pads is part of being a MAN in a  relationship with the opposite sex.  If it disturbes you or bothers you that much maybe you need to keep you man card but get the sticker that allows you to play for the opposite team.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:33:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Where to start.  Its quite interesting.  There is too much personal info but not enough relevant medical info.  

I would take her to her Ob/Gyn to see what is going on.  The problems that can cause this exact problem is too numerous to detail here.

Anything from miscarriages to STDs to cancer can cause bleeding.  Take her to a doc for an exam.

Finally...The Doctor is now in!  

Listen carefully Noob and take his advice.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:06:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My girlfriend started her period two weeks ago and it hasnt seemed to end yet...

It's either Bush's or ARDOC's fault!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:07:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My girlfriend started her period two weeks ago and it hasnt seemed to end yet...

I didnt touch her!  I swear!  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:12:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps not this one, but you have been known to post about Bush Problems
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:14:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps not this one, but you have been known to post about Bush Problems

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:32:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Damn, what STD causes a woman to bleed for 2-3wks ?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:58:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought this was going to be another Bacterial Vaginosis thread.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Ok i can see understanding your womans cycle. But knowing what color it should be is over the top.
LOL @ people that post vaginal questions on a gun board.

Hope all works out well.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:20:28 PM EDT
[#13]
despite how owrried i am i cant help but crack up at the spelunking comment..

anyway, will take her for exam in on tuesday. Thanks for the input, and yea i know the possibilities are endless but i threw the question out there cause not much else i can do right now...
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:20:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I thought this was going to be another Bacterial Vaginosis thread.

And you still clicked on it???
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

anyway, will take her for exam in on tuesday. Thanks for the input, and yea i know the possibilities are endless but i threw the question out there cause not much else i can do right now...

Why do you have to take her?  Either you have control issues or you need to get a new girlfriend because she is not old enough.

There is nothng more suspecious to docs then when the male insists on accompanying the woman to the gyno visit.  8/10 times there is abuse or control issues involved.  Its really wierd when the man insist being there for the pap.  Understandably some women need rides to the doctor or cant speak english.  Thats different.

An OB visit is also something else.  Fathers are more then welcome.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
How can you trust something that bleeds for 2 weeks and hasn't died yet?

(See the doctor.)

Yep.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:35:05 PM EDT
[#17]
well she refuses to go by herself. I dont plan on going into the examination room with her or anything, just be there for her.

Never knew it made it suspicious of abuse, but u do make  a good point there.
Thank you though
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 1:20:52 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do you have to take her?  Either you have control issues or you need to get a new girlfriend because she is not old enough.

There is nothng more suspecious to docs then when the male insists on accompanying the woman to the gyno visit.  8/10 times there is abuse or control issues involved.  Its really wierd when the man insist being there for the pap.  Understandably some women need rides to the doctor or cant speak english.  Thats different.

An OB visit is also something else.  Fathers are more then welcome.  

Fucks sake man, I was dragged in there by my ex fiancee
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:36:42 AM EDT
[#19]
My wife had suspicious bleeding becaus she messed up the pill. Went to the doc, got corrective meds, and all is now well. Glad to see that you got your g/f to go. Its not worth mucking around with.

Also, take her out to  a big steak dinner. Bleeding for 3 weeks means iron deficiency. The normal period is bad enough for that. If she's more tired than usual, thats a sure sign. If she's not into meat, then cook something with mushrooms and other iron rich veges. Cooking for her is also a good way to score bonus points
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:43:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:37:53 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My GF had a similar problem, it was hormonal.  I know this because she went to a DOCTOR.

Although I feel sorry for the guys that had to clean the floor in our hotel room.  After a few days, it looked like a murder scene.

Whoa... you might introduce your GF to the feminine products aisle at your local store.

She usually removes them when being intimate.  Thus ths issue in the hotel room.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:41:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Black Pudding

INGREDIENTS:

1 quart pig's g/f's blood
12 ounces bread crumbs
1/2 lb. suet
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 quart milk
1 cup cooked barley
1 cup dry rolled oats
1 ounce ground mint

PREPARATION:

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl; pour into a large kettle or Dutch oven and bring to a boil. Pour into a wide shallow bowl and season again if necessary. Chill thoroughly, until firm. When cold it may be cut into slices and fried.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:43:43 AM EDT
[#23]
No but i did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top