Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:22:07 AM EDT
[#1]
You gave your smokes to someone who was 17 !
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:11:56 AM EDT
[#2]
You did ok man.  The only thing that really caught my eye as 'wrong' was towing the truck from private property.  We have to ask the property owner or manager if we can tow it when they park/stop on private property rather it be a driveway or a parking lot.  No big deal if they say it is ok to leave the vehicle here, you don't have to do a tow sheet. (if the business is closed it is towed)

Then the other thing I did not catch until later.  Here in OK it is a felony to ellude, but there it isn't even an arrestable offense? Dang that stinks.  Failure to yeild to emergency vehicle is what you give to people that don't move to the right when a meat wagon rolls by.  THAT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, state needs to grow some balls and make it a law.

Don't worry about feeling like you lost this case, you still did your job, the DA lost it.  Your job was done when you took them to jail.  Good Job Bro, dust off your britches and get back after it.

You guys commenting on his 'tatics' and 'not waiting for back up,'  and one punk even said something about "Pursuit when you had her ID in hand?" (DUSTY C) SHUT UP!

He apparently lives in a rural area, he had backup with him, balls enough to stop the truck, and he made it home.  Dusty must live in a land where you just let them run run run.......now my moron alarm is going off....thanks Dusty
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:30:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I know I am late to the thread, but I gotta go with:

You did not shoot a dog in the process of arresting them
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top