[#1]
This is a duplicate topic, please lock it. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 10:17:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thanks [b]Adam_White[/b].

For those of you that don't get it:

[b]This is hot:[/b]
[url]www.allstarcelebrity.com/Models/Caprice_Bourret/images/caprice_bourret10.jpg[/url]

[url]http://www.natalieportman.com/images/magazines/0899dolly2.jpg[/url]

[url]www.absolutely.net/zetajones/cz56.jpg[/url]

THIS IS NOT:
[url]http://www.anncoulter.org/images/webimages/062402mic.jpg[/url]
View Quote

So, you give examples of a super model(not a fair comparison) and 2 anti-gun Hollywood actresses. [rolleyes]

I'm 27 and I'd definitely hit it!  She is not only physically beautiful, but has a mind that I could only wish for in a mate.

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 12:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Natalie Portman is an Israeli, goes to Harvard, and I've never heard anything about her being pro or anti.  However, being that she's pro-Israel, I'd imagine that she's probably more Pro than anti.  

How about "Hit it or not?" [:)]
[url]http://www.ornotspot.com/browse.asp?centerID=1037&vID=1408[/url]

Link Posted: 10/2/2002 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I would hit it, without hesitation.
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd hit it....

....wipe it off....

....and hit it again!

(As if you thought my sig line wasn't enough!)
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 1:04:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Natalie Portman is an Israeli, goes to Harvard, and I've never heard anything about her being pro or anti.  However, being that she's pro-Israel, I'd imagine that she's probably more Pro than anti.  

How about "Hit it or not?" [:)]
[url]http://www.ornotspot.com/browse.asp?centerID=1037&vID=1408[/url]

View Quote

She's also a draft-dodger, never staying more than 6 months in Israel so that she doesn't get drafted.  She has made public statements about hating guns and thinking they should all be illegal.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 1:11:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Like white on rice!

(I can say white can't I?)
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She's Ok, but nothing more.  I suspect she is incredibly annoying to be around.

View Quote

I agree. Not only would she not shut the hell up, but would eventually piss off anyone except the most hardcore pussy whipped.
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

She's also a draft-dodger, never staying more than 6 months in Israel so that she doesn't get drafted.  She has made public statements about hating guns and thinking they should all be illegal.  
View Quote

Detecting anti-semitism.
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I've heard that Natalie Portman praised Rosie O'Donnel on her show for pooping on Tom Selleck that one time about guns and his NRA membership.  I have not actually witnessed this though, so it remains unconfirmed for me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 2:58:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd love to see a link to some of these statements.  Please note she's still going to college right now, so that may have something to do with why she's not in Israel a whole lot.
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 9:34:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd love to see a link to some of these statements.  Please note she's still going to college right now, so that may have something to do with why she's not in Israel a whole lot.
View Quote

The Hun will know better, but I don't believe college is an exemption.

And:

[url]http://simplynatalie.free.fr/Transcripts/Rosie052199.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 12:44:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Man, if I had her number...........
I'd call..............

Scott

P.S. Going on the tenth dateless year.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 1:01:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
P.S. Going on the tenth dateless year.....
View Quote

Marriage is hell, huh.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top