BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Blocking a major freeway, you could really do damage to a city that way.   We know what a major accident will do to traffic, imagine intentionally blocking both directions of 75/85 into Atlanta?
View Quote

Look for more of this shit since law enforcement isn't doing SHIT about it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:49:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I would very calmly get out of my vehicle, open my trunk, take out cardboard and duct tape, cover my license plate, get back in, lock my doors, and proceed through the crowd at about 1.5mph, but I am NOT stopping.
View Quote

I might have done the same, with the exception that I'd have probably floored it.

They'd move.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:51:20 PM EDT
[#3]
What do you expect in the land of fruits and nuts?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Blocking a major freeway, you could really do damage to a city that way.   We know what a major accident will do to traffic, imagine intentionally blocking both directions of 75/85 into Atlanta?

Maybe that is what needs to happen.  If 'regular' people have enough of this stupidity they WILL act.  

When there is no support for them and nothing but contempt, these idiots will have problems.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:52:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

In this UPSIDE DOWN FUCKING COUNTRY we now have, your ass and mine would go to jail for plowing thru these CRIMINALS but they can fuck the world up as they please.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would very calmly get out of my vehicle, open my trunk, take out cardboard and duct tape, cover my license plate, get back in, lock my doors, and proceed through the crowd at about 1.5mph, but I am NOT stopping.
they blocked off the highway with their cars in front of them.   You'd have to push their cars out of the way first.    

Oh, those were the protesters cars?  Well then.  Knife meet valve stem, valve stem meet knife.

I like this.  Your financial liability would be minimal if charges were filed but you have a valid reason to call the police for a stalled car blocking the road.

In this UPSIDE DOWN FUCKING COUNTRY we now have, your ass and mine would go to jail for plowing thru these CRIMINALS but they can fuck the world up as they please.

It's just like those people who think you have a duty to retreat when someone breaks into your house.  It's trite but Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Maybe that is what needs to happen.  If 'regular' people have enough of this stupidity they WILL act.  
When there is no support for them and nothing but contempt, these idiots will have problems.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pissed at the Police for not doing anything, but this is a good point.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:56:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck those paid protesters

They need a good beating
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:57:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Snow plows aren't just for snow.
View Quote
Also cow catchers

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:57:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I will admit I have a very short temper behind the wheel when dealing with bullshit.  I might have spent the night in jail, or had to pay for some repairs, but I would have dealt with that nonsense.  I am fairly sure if I could have got to the front, my truck could have pushed one of those shitboxes 100 yards down the road.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:02:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah I didn't think about that. Looks like the cars on the left are part of the block; they even have cones set up.

The group on the right, however, doesn't look to be a part of it. That Expedition could easily idle his way through.

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k618/Tweek218/blocking_zps367bbab0.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least not everyone on the west side of the state is clueless. I wouldn't have stopped. And if that crowd tried pulling me from my vehicle. Well anything that results is justified self defense.....

Thing is it looks like the protestors lined up their cars horizontally across the road, so you need some sort of brodozer to get thru that

Yeah I didn't think about that. Looks like the cars on the left are part of the block; they even have cones set up.

The group on the right, however, doesn't look to be a part of it. That Expedition could easily idle his way through.

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k618/Tweek218/blocking_zps367bbab0.jpg

I just sold a 76 Bronco on 36" Swampers with a big, pissed off cammed engine that would have made sweet music going through the right side of that "road block."
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:04:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#12]
I thought it was a carjacking, people with unknown intentions blocking the road.  I've seen the footage of that in happening in Mexico by the cartels.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:07:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:10:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
would anyone hit that light skin chick at 0:38? I would have her bathed and brought to my chambers.
View Quote

You mean that white college girl with the rich daddy who thinks that wearing her hair in dopelocks makes her a "person of color?"  Yeah, she'd be okay until she talked.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Shoot, you're right.

Maybe one is a manual.  Probably locked doors though.  Guess a person would just have to break a window, put it in neutral, and a couple others push.  

Owner would probably come running.  Need a few to block I guess.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
they blocked off the highway with their cars in front of them.   You'd have to push their cars out of the way first.    
Shoot, you're right.

Maybe one is a manual.  Probably locked doors though.  Guess a person would just have to break a window, put it in neutral, and a couple others push.  

Owner would probably come running.  Need a few to block I guess.

All of those people should have got together and flipped the smallest car out if the way. Then you can ask them how they like destroying property.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:21:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, just don't forget to engage the 4WD.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:23:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"I got to go to [work] right now, homie. If I don't get there, I'm going to get fired. I've got six f****** kids to feed, homie … m*****f****** get shot every f****** day. Deal with it the right way, not like this."

Video at link.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/angry-driver-pushes-student-protester-on-blocked-i-5-112614
View Quote

Notice the protestors look confused, confronted by an angry black man who is responsible and using logic.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:24:21 PM EDT
[#18]
The cars blocking the road did not belong to protestors, I watched this whole thing, start to finish on the local news.

One thing you do not fuck with in California is the roads, freeway traffic is bad enough, I am damn surprised that nobody got the crap kicked out of them or run over.

And kudos to the guy working hard to try to support his family. More people like him in the community and we might have a lot less incidents like the one that sparked this whole mess.

I bet most of the protestors were from UCSD just up the street. "Social justice" warriors in one of the wealthiest communities in the entire country.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:26:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Notice the protestors look confused, confronted by an angry black man who is responsible and using logic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"I got to go to [work] right now, homie. If I don't get there, I'm going to get fired. I've got six f****** kids to feed, homie … m*****f****** get shot every f****** day. Deal with it the right way, not like this."

Video at link.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/angry-driver-pushes-student-protester-on-blocked-i-5-112614

Most of those kids don't know what a working man looks like (except the gardener and the guy who cleans the pool at their parent's house)
And also, probably never seen someone who might have actually grown up in "da hood".

OMG, Angry black man….. I am scared.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:28:29 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote
This

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:29:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The cars blocking the road did not belong to protestors, I watched this whole thing, start to finish on the local news.

One thing you do not fuck with in California is the roads, freeway traffic is bad enough, I am damn surprised that nobody got the crap kicked out of them or run over.

And kudos to the guy working hard to try to support his family. More people like him in the community and we might have a lot less incidents like the one that sparked this whole mess.

I bet most of the protestors were from UCSD just up the street. "Social justice" warriors in one of the wealthiest communities in the entire country.

View Quote

I'm having a difficult time understanding this. If the cars weren't the protester's, how did the first row of cars end up all angled across their lanes like a roadblock?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:30:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Video at link.

Yeah, the threw them for a loop. Big time.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:38:19 PM EDT
[#23]
It's pretty hard to push protesters out of the way when that blocked traffic with their cars first.
Just how are you going to get to the head of the line to move them?
Sure, had you been in the first or second set of vehicles stopped you might have. But had you been in that first batch.
You could have just drove around them when they were setting up.
Personally I'd have put my Truck in 4x4 and either drove around them, of pushed one of their vehicles out of the way enough.
To get through. Had I been real close to the front.
Funny these assholes don't do that shit out here in the rural country areas. Wonder why.
The local good old country boys, will drive over them in their lifted trucks!

Oh, wonder why none of the protestors were arrested? This says it ALL!

San Diego police Chief Shelley Zimmerman
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#24]
I take that section of I-5 to work every morning.  If you aren't on it by 6:30AM it's going to be a mess (perks of driving to work at 5 every morning).

I normally have a blistering hot coffee with me.  It would have undoubtably turned into a projectile.  Don't fuck with traffic in SoCal
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:51:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Can't wait for the T-Shirts and Protest when one of these idiots get run over and killed.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:00:05 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Thing is it looks like the protestors lined up their cars horizontally across the road, so you need some sort of brodozer to get thru that
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

At least not everyone on the west side of the state is clueless. I wouldn't have stopped. And if that crowd tried pulling me from my vehicle. Well anything that results is justified self defense.....

I've got a tow strap in my rig.  Just drag 'em out of the way.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#27]
At my HS there was a fire alarm just as a friend was leaving school there were a few groups of certain kids refusing to move so he could leave. He dropped the boss V blade on his truck, turned on his light bar and started driving. They started screaming and got the hell out of the way.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:06:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Cole Trickle, "I'm dropping the hammer!!"
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm having a difficult time understanding this. If the cars weren't the protester's, how did the first row of cars end up all angled across their lanes like a roadblock?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably first drivers to stop decided to block others from flying past them and smashing protestors.

Watched the cops march the line of protestors off the freeway, most of the first line of cars either just drove away (drivers still in them) or they were standing there facing the protesters and walked back to their cars, got in and left.

If they belonged to the protestors, they would have had to tow them. All the protestors were herded up the on ramp by the cops.

I mean they could have been involved, but it didn't look like it.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:13:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If any citizen does anything against these "protestors", they'll be the ones in handcuffs. If we decided to have an Arfcom party in the interstate, we'd all be arrested. The city and police administrations where this shit is happening are more concerned about not upsetting the "my baby dindu nuffin" crowd than maintaining law and order.... And that right there is the reason it'll only get worse.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:18:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Video needs more ass beating.
View Quote

and accelerator.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:25:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

and accelerator.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Video needs more ass beating.

and accelerator.

and 4WD low gear
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Fuck them
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
All the people there should have thrown the protestors off the bridge, that'll give them something real to protest.

View Quote

I'd help.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Needs more molitov cocktail and MK-9 dispensers.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Good for him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:52:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Waste of breath on a waste of sperm.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Good for that guy. Trying to get to work to earn a living and those bums are going to make him lose his job. I'd be pissed as hell too.
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:15:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Also cow catchers

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snow plows aren't just for snow.
Also cow catchers

Good ol' Monty Burns was on to something.  

(apologize for the shit vid, but it gets the point across)

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:38:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Probably first drivers to stop decided to block others from flying past them and smashing protestors.

Watched the cops march the line of protestors off the freeway, most of the first line of cars either just drove away (drivers still in them) or they were standing there facing the protesters and walked back to their cars, got in and left.

If they belonged to the protestors, they would have had to tow them. All the protestors were herded up the on ramp by the cops.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe their associates running interference for them?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:40:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This seems like the correct way to deal with the situation.  I don't understand why we haven't seen it done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This seems like the correct way to deal with the situation.  I don't understand why we haven't seen it done.

Because good people are worried about being arrested and losing everything.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:43:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Is this supposed to help race relations in the US?

dumbfucks were clearly willing to pay $$$ in legal fees in case they were arrested, why not buy a one-way ticket to Ferguson if they care that much?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:43:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, some protester gets hurt and it'll be the driver being strung up.  Complete bullshit.

Were there any accidents resulting from this?  I would be suing those motherfuckers blocking the highway for damages.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:44:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Take one of the dumb asses keys, use that car to smash a hole .
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:47:53 PM EDT
[#47]
I wouldn't stop.  

If I lived near that shit...I would go out and buy a snowplow for my truck.  Good for vehicles AND people!
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Kind of reminds me back in the day when the anti-nuke protesters tried to block traffic into NAS Point Mugu.

I was coming to work on my motorcycle, split lanes through the traffic until I got to the protesters.

I tried to ride in between them, one fucktard put his hand on my handlebar, I stopped the bike and gave him a friendly tap with my gloved and and then my helmet.

CHP thought it was funny while base security wasn't amused.

I did get to work on time.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:55:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Not the kind of "push" I was hoping for.  I will still say good push.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If any citizen does anything against these "protestors", they'll be the ones in handcuffs. If we decided to have an Arfcom party in the interstate, we'd all be arrested. The city and police administrations where this shit is happening are more concerned about not upsetting the "my baby dindu nuffin" crowd than maintaining law and order.... And that right there is the reason it'll only get worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That right there shows how fucked up things in America have become.
This country is truly lost. We will never recover!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top