BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
As an ex-Puertorican, i am proud of my heritage and the great contributions other Puertorican people have done, like Roberto Clemente in baseball, Raul Julia in film and Jennifer Lopez in Music...

But then there's this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntiz3tEnzsE&feature=colike

Is in Spanish, but i think the video speaks volumes...

You'd swear you are in either Baghdad or in the streets of Juarez, Mexico, but no; that's in the San Juan metro area - mainly near public housing complexes, like Covadonga. Hell, i tell my mother that I am never returning to Puerto Rico, mainly because drug-related crime is so rampant; and as you may hear in the video; you got gangbangers with FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS, like M16s and AK47s, shooting up in the air in celebration of the New Year. THE FUCK!!!

And gun laws in Puerto Rico are very restrictive, probalby similar to those in California or NY, I dunno the specifics, but i don't care. Hell, I am even considering moving to Arizona this year, so I can get away from Florida and go to an even more gun-friendly state (felt good to walk around Phoenix with my P2000 out in the open).

ETA - Edited to clear things up.

i'd swear I met you several years ago at the range in ocala and I'd swear you were a white dude.

his the whites puertorican i ever meet

and I OWN PAGE 2
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#2]
You forgot to add in all of the badass fighters like Miguel Cotto, Wilfred Benitez and Felix Trinidad. Other than that you're right. I remember talking to guys from PR in basic and seeing pics from home, there would be like a 20 person family living in a shack with a corrugated tin roof with a blanket for a front door. Fuck that place.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top