Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:54:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:55:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
black lives matters

obama and his ilk are basically telling blacks kill whoever you want, we don't care.
View Quote

That is exactly what is happening.

even in your house, you need to be armed 24/7
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:21:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Everytime?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

they are trying to get people to not want to become a police officer. It won't work.

or the media is trying to promote these incidents to create a stronger "them vs us" mentality

either way,  RIP

The greater the divide, the easier it becomes for citizens to regard their law enforcement with fear and for law enforcement to regard its citizens with suspicion.
I for one will be on the side of law enforcement every time.  
Everytime?

You know in all my 54 years I have had many encounters with law enforcement. In all those times I have had dealings with some not so nice. However If you cooperate and "Be Nice" All turned out well. Yes tickets that I deserved and I paid them. BE NICE, it's amazing how things turn out if you BE NICE.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#4]
If this shit continues, people associated with the BLM movement may become an endangered species. I know this country has slipped in recent years, but I am confident that there is a silent majority who aren't yet willing to see this country descend into complete anarchy. At some point there is going to be a reckoning. And when it happens, it isn't going to end well for the BLM types. They think they want a war, a revolution. But they have no frigging idea how badly they will lose if it comes to that.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You think so?

At home, I would tend to lean towards the usual friend or family issue.  

Sucks and RIP, but I'm not ready to blame the race war just yet.

ETA:  And this is the panhandle of Texas, not exactly an area known for a large black population.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another #blacklivesmatter hit

You think so?

ETA:  And this is the panhandle of Texas, not exactly an area known for a large black population.

Point of order. Abilene is not in the panhandle.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:34:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Statistically we are having a normal year

We're just paying more attention to it.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think so?

I love where people draw the lines for different areas....we could probably have a whole thread just arguing what goes where.    

Would you call it West Texas?  North Texas?

Demographically it has more in common with the panhandle than any other part of the state, so for the purposes of the "did BLM have anything to do with this murder" part of the discussion I lumped it in with the rest of the forgotten, mostly white part of Texas.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:43:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Not to sound cold hearted, because a police officer being murdered is not cool. But is this an actual statistical increase in the murders of police officers or is there just more media coverage of it because of the BLM douches?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:45:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not to sound cold hearted, because a police officer being murdered is not cool. But is this an actual statistical increase in the murders of police officers or is there just more media coverage of it because of the BLM douches?
View Quote

They're still below average for the year so far.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:46:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Is this all related to the Nation of Islam asking for 10k volunteers to kill the police?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#12]
RIP
The cops should just take a few months off.

The thing I really don't understand about this is why don't we ever see the cops fuck with all the judges and attorneys that keep giving these violent assholes plea deals and easy sentences. Every time we have a murderer around here its some shit bag with a long history of arrests for violence that got turned into BS charges and BS 6 months in jail sentence.  It's these same assholes doing the same shit until finally an innocent person gets killed. The last NOPD officer who was murdered here was killed by an asshole with all kinds of arrest for violent crime and no one even questions why the fuck was this guy free. There's no outrage or pressure for the assholes who continue to give these people freedom, the media isn't in their face asking questions and neither are the police unions.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:12:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The fuse has been lit.......... this is bullshit.
View Quote

Honestly, they won't like what this leads to.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:25:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The difference being... There is a "movement", of tens of thousands of people, of all races, rallying behind " #blm " , publicly, LOUDLY, calling for the assassination of cops. I can think of two, at least. The one in nyc, and this one in Texas, that are directly associated with ghetto fucknuts being influenced by Twitter #blm.

As always, I'll be a critic of bad cops, but this shit is ridiculous.

They've declared war, and I hope they get what they want.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
3 in 2 days? I keep hoping these threads are dupes ,but unfortunately they're not.

RIP
View Quote

This, thought it was a DUPE, Never in my life have I seen such hate.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The difference being... There is a "movement", of tens of thousands of people, of all races, rallying behind " #blm " , publicly, LOUDLY, calling for the assassination of cops. I can think of two, at least. The one in nyc, and this one in Texas, that are directly associated with ghetto fucknuts being influenced by Twitter #blm.

View Quote

The Houston cop shot was absolutely related to all the political BLM crap.

The murder in this thread likely isn't related....but its pure speculation at this point either way.

I agree the whole "corrupt cops" narrative being pushed and complete canonization of absolute thugs by the BLM crowd is disgusting and will lead to more problems.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:30:46 PM EDT
[#17]
It's awesome that we live in such a diverse and vibrant society.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Mark my words: the BLM movement and the violence against police is a concerted effort designed to bring about the federalization of all policing in the United States.

Obama alluded to it in his first presidential run:

https://youtu.be/Tt2yGzHfy7s

Al Sharpton, one of the White House's most frequent visitors, has openly and very clearly called for it:

https://youtu.be/0HM4UwxM9ss

Notice that Calypso Louis, in his recent speech about blacks killed by white LEOs, calls for killing cops since the federal government has not interceded:

https://youtu.be/gb3RBIN8818
View Quote

I hope Trump calls for the arrest of these people. He would shore up the nomination.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:33:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Fundamental Transformation was the phrase.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The murder in this thread likely isn't related....but its pure speculation at this point either way.

I agree the whole "corrupt cops" narrative being pushed and complete canonization of absolute thugs by the BLM crowd is disgusting and will lead to more problems.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At this point, I'm saying it's all related. I sincerely hate to agree with the people who say this is all an FBHO thing, or whatever, but it fits. It really does. It's an organized "movement", and it's not coming from the ghetto. It's cming from...somewhere.
I've thrown my hands up and said fuck everyone who even thinks about fighting a cop.

Eta before panties get twisted

It was never right to fight/argue with a cop. Especially more so now than ever in my 30+ years here.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I am too old to be a police officer. I come from a family of them and I am a railroad conductor. A huge disappointment. But being disabled and over the age limit hasn't stopped me from looking in other states.
View Quote

You took the better route. No reason to be disappointed at all.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Hmm
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#23]
I got tired of hearing Michael Savage rant about  "the coming civil war............".  Only listen because it's the only sane thing to listen to on the drive home.

Now I'm beginning to wonder.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:46:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I love where people draw the lines for different areas....we could probably have a whole thread just arguing what goes where.    

Demographically it has more in common with the panhandle than any other part of the state, so for the purposes of the "did BLM have anything to do with this murder" part of the discussion I lumped it in with the rest of the forgotten, mostly white part of Texas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think so?

I would call it west central Texas. According to City-Data Abilene is 9.1% black.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:47:22 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm willing to bet it's an ex of the fiance.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:49:21 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

3 in 2 days? I keep hoping these threads are dupes ,but unfortunately they're not.

RIP

View Quote

4 shot and killed in the past 9 days.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:57:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, but in TX?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:12:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't realize what they're in for.  It's best they pack up their shit and take it to the house.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:15:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They don't realize what they're in for.  It's best they pack up their shit and take it to the house.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

The worst part about it is that the innocents will suffer the most. Unarmed people in places like Chicago, NYC and Baltimore will be hurt the worst.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:16:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Gonna be ugly when the pendulum comes back
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:16:34 PM EDT
[#31]
This man was my brother and loosing him has deeply saddened our department.
That said, there is something seriously fucked up about this case.
I cant go into detail but it is not BLM related.  Fucked up situation is fucked up.

RIP Ofc Allen, brother

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:18:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I cant go into detail but it is not BLM related.  Fucked up situation is fucked up.

RIP Ofc Allen, brother

View Quote

I'm sorry, brother.  Prayers out.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:19:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Gotta go with this.......sounds like they have a pretty good idea of who to look at......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think so?

Gotta go with this.......sounds like they have a pretty good idea of who to look at......

Yeah, this is likely someone he knew is some way.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:19:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Agreed.

The worst part about it is that the innocents will suffer the most. Unarmed people in places like Chicago, NYC and Baltimore will be hurt the worst.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

That's why we're the good guys.  We still give a shit about things like that.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:20:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's exactly what's happening in some areas. Some PDs have seen big drops in applicants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are trying to get people to not want to become a police officer. It won't work.

That's exactly what's happening in some areas. Some PDs have seen big drops in applicants.

Just one way for Obungo to get his "Civilian Defense Force".
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:21:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

RIP Ofc Allen, brother

View Quote

I'm sorry for your loss, brother...
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:21:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I bet there's going to be a shitload more of this happening until the police push back and basically go to war with the militant blacks.
View Quote

They won't be allowed to.
I doubt this was a blm hit anyway, he was at home probably a family member or acquaintanc.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:22:21 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FOX news said earlier that police officer deaths are up 15% over this time last year. I don't know how many of those are murders or traffic/health related.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:23:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
FOX news said earlier that police officer deaths are up 15% over this time last year. I don't know how many of those are murders or traffic/health related.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's about right. The online resources are slow to update.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:24:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are trying to get people to not want to become a police officer. It won't work.

My PD is hemorrhaging and we can't fill the ranks fast enough.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:28:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

RIP Ofc Allen, brother

View Quote

Sorry for your loss, brother. Y'all will be in prayers and hopefully it gets sorted out sooner rather than later.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:32:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Bingo
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:34:59 PM EDT
[#43]
From a Texas LEO forum, official word at this point is "Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by multiple parties".

Cell towers providing info. Texas Rangers are the lead.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:35:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

RIP Ofc Allen, brother

View Quote

Prayers for you and him.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:55:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

RIP Ofc Allen, brother

View Quote

Sorry to hear.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:02:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Here's another article indicating a "coordinated attack involving multiple parties."

http://www.leoaffairs.com/fallen-heroes/abilene-officer-murdered-at-home-in-planned-coordinated-attack-by-multiple-parties/
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:02:17 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

From a Texas LEO forum, official word at this point is "Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by multiple parties".

Cell towers providing info. Texas Rangers are the lead.
View Quote
Good

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:06:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:08:05 PM EDT
[#49]
No one is going to like how this turns out. No one.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:10:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
black lives matters

obama and his ilk are basically telling blacks kill whoever you want, we don't care.
View Quote

yep.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top