Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:00:08 PM EDT
[#1]
www.makemeking.com/home/articles/58...eople_Suck.html

Fat People Suck
by The King
Posted 11.18.2003

I have a problem with fat people. Whenever I look at someone who is obese I get this bottled up rage inside of me. Don't ask why or how. It just happens. Nothing makes me more sick than seeing a fat person with a positive self-image about themselves. When fat people think they're cool or the shit I get this uncontrollable aggression where I want to rip them limb from limb. The kind where you just walk up and punch them right between their squinty "fat" eyes. I have come to realize that there are several different types of fat people. Now don't get me wrong. I would never want to stereotype fat people, however, here is a list of how all fat people are. Each fat person has at least one of these characteristics in them:

1. The Social Fat Guy - This is the guy who tries to be the life of the party. The guy in the Hawaiian buttoned down dress shirt that's not tucked in. These guys are very eager to fit in. If you ever need some quick cash ask to borrow money from them. They will never ask to be paid back in fear that it might upset you.

2. Fat Person With A Crush - This is the person (usually female) who tries to get attention by making it very public who they have a crush on. Whether the crush involves someone they actually know or a celebrity they act like they are madly in love with them (Think Rosie O'Donnel and Tom Cruise before she turned dyke). They tend to flirt very heavily with guys way out of their league.

3. The Fat Friend - This is the very sensitive fat person with lots of friends of the opposite sex. The majority of these friendships form out of pity. I happened to see two different occasions of this at lunch today. This obese guy was eating with two girls obviously out of his reach. Same with this huge fat bitch who sat down at this guy's table and made him eat with her. They were only one table apart and I couldn't help but think, "These two would make the perfect couple". Another classification commonly used for these type of obese individuals is called the "Great Personality Friend".

4. The Fat Person In Denial - These are normally males who still hold the notion that they are big-boned or never lost their baby fat. They just don't understand...but we do.

5. The Fat Girl Who Wears Skinny Girls Clothing - This is by far the most troubling characteristic a fat person could carry. Some fat females take it upon themselves to push the limits. They like to wear tube tops, short skirts, and other skimpy clothing that reveals their abnormally sized body. The epitome of this is when a girl wears a shirt that shows her belly button ring while simultaneously showing every fucking cupcake and hoho this girl has eaten in her life. If looking at her doesn't repulse you enough just remember girls like this are scientifically known to carry more STD's. They also tend to wear pants so tight that the little flap on the front flips over and you can see every notch of the zipper holding on for dear life before it explodes at the seam.

6. The "On A Diet" Fat Person - This is the type of fat person who orders two Super-Sized Big Mac's with cheese, large fries, and a large diet coke. They claim to be on a diet yet you never notice a difference in their appearance. They order a salad for lunch and then consume 5,365 calories at dinner alone.

If you see a fat person, your best option is to remind them how fat they are at least twice a day. Destroying their self-confidence and ridiculing them is a very productive weight loss technique in which you are actually helping them in the long run. Keep in mind that fat people also think it's funny when you mumble under your breath when they order their meals. Just make sure you avoid any sympathy directed towards them because it's their own damn fault they're fat plus it will encourage them to stay fat.

:laughing-smiley-014:  :bacon:  :bacon:  :bacon:

:lol2:
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey,  what the heck....if all else fails (as in diet and exercise),  lower your standards, right?

cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?idq=/ff/story/0001/20060111/1717208925.htm&ewp=ewp_news_0106fat_americans

Hell, no,  I won't go!   I despise every extra pound of flab.    I'd rather starve than be a fat hog.

media1.funnyjunk.com/pics/euro_vs_america.jpg

Sad.  Very sad.

CJ

Ok, I read a bit of the article now.

That survey is kind of a no brainer isn't it?

Lets do a survey of a population where 70% of the people are lard asses.

"Excuse me sir (*cough* fatass *cough*) ... do you think fat people are less attractive"

"Ughh" (putting down his dunkin donuts) "No, No, they're just as good looking as thin people".

Thin is still in, but apparently fat is nowhere near as out as it used to be. A survey finds America's attitudes toward overweight people are shifting from rejection toward acceptance. Over a 20-year period, the percentage of Americans who said they find overweight people less attractive steadily dropped from 55 percent to 24 percent, the market research firm NPD Group found.

I wonder if that 24% is the 24% of the country who ISN'T fat.

I'm tubby and you can put me down with the 24%. It's disgusting and something to be ashamed of.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:02:47 AM EDT
[#3]
ABC News reported this morning about the 50% of French who are either overweight or obese.  Ha!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top