Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:40:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I thought y'all said that confidence was the key.

Now look at this guy...how much self confidence do you think it took to exit the house looking like that?

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/roboman/425.jpg

I thought y'all said that confidence was the key.

Now look at this guy...how much self confidence do you think it took to exit the house looking like that?

Confidence?  None.  He know's that's good to wear cuz it's what his mom laid out for him.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#3]
what kind of low self esteem-havin', momma's boy would even post that kind of question/picture?

i'll level with you, you may be a dog.  that being said, you are a prime candidate for a makeover.  looks aside, it is totally true that personality goes a looooong way.  women like a guy who is confident, bordering on cocky-but NEVER arrogant, funny and has a smooth rap.  all of which can be learned.  just remember, they are as afraid of you as you are of them.  trust me, i'm nothing to write home about but i have a drop dead gorgeous wife (high school sweetheart) and even though i've been married for quite some time and have kids, i still have women who show a lot of interest in me.  why?  i doubt it's my receding hairline or not-as-flattering-as-the-old-days waistline.  my guess would be that i am quick witted, not shy , dress well and exude confidence from every pore.

you need to reinvent yourself.  take a couple weeks, get your shit together, and come out swinging.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#4]
If you really want to know... put your pic up on www.hotornot.com

That should settle it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#5]
You look like the offspring of Alien vs. Predator.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Tag
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Uh..

my pops once said "if you aint got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all"

so

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#8]
This has to be a joke.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:35:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Dude, if I can get a girl to go out with me... anyone can.

Seriously. That ain't no shit, either.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Uh..

my pops once said "if you aint got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all"

That's not a very nice thing to say.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top