Link Posted: 4/24/2013 7:39:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Find out what it tastes like

What if it is not a female?

Then I'm eatin a sas-dog

I was wondering, what would fried sasquatch fried gonads be called?
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 7:40:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey wait... is this another "furry" thread?

Furry is always best.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 7:41:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Find out what it tastes like

What if it is not a female?

Then I'm eatin a sas-dog

I was wondering, what would fried sasquatch fried gonads be called?

Balls of fury
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Chop it's head off, and make a nice steampunk lamp out of it.

can I have a hand for an ashtray?
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey wait... is this another "furry" thread?

Furry is always best.

You shot Kitwulfen.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 7:56:07 PM EDT
[#8]
reload my magazine and empty it again just to be sure.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 7:57:48 PM EDT
[#9]

See if the Millennium Falcon is parked nearby.

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Call Chuck Testa
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:02:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Immediately find contact information for Weekly World News and ask find out how much cash they scrape together by morning for the exclusive story.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:06:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Immediately find contact information for Weekly World News and ask find out how much cash they scrape together by morning for the exclusive story.

With them that is probably only about $87
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:09:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I break out the GPS and Map to make sure I am on the Nevada side of the border.. Oregon will prosecute you for that..
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Preserve it Lenin like. Build a private pay for tourist center for it. Examinations can be made by appointment for more money. Profit.
And if the douche bag govt tries to take it from me with their damn king's deer concept, ill set the thing on fire outside of the nearest PETA office with a sign that I returned it to what it always was.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:21:06 PM EDT
[#15]
I would skin it and make a bigfoot custume that I could wear in order to prank people thinking they saw bigfoot. They would be half correct.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:21:22 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I break out the GPS and Map to make sure I am on the Nevada side of the border.. Oregon will prosecute you for that..

Lol. No

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:23:41 PM EDT
[#17]
First off, secure the body at a undisclosed location in a timely fashion in order to preserve the specimen. Once the body is secured return to the scene and wipe every trace of evidence you can off the face of the earth, no blood, hairs or shell casings, do a better job than OJ did. Once that's all taken care of selectively harvest tissue samples and hand deliver packages to numerous top research facilities/museums in this country, politely tell them you do in fact have a sample they can test, and the rest of the body is available for the correct price, also mentioning that they are not the only pace to have this oppurtunity.Wait for the call on a disposable cell phone and sell at a ridiculous price that ensures you can disappear and never work again
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:25:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
First off, secure the body at a undisclosed location in a timely fashion in order to preserve the specimen. Once the body is secured return to the scene and wipe every trace of evidence you can off the face of the earth, no blood, hairs or shell casings, do a better job than OJ did. Once that's all taken care of selectively harvest tissue samples and hand deliver packages to numerous top research facilities/museums in this country, politely tell them you do in fact have a sample they can test, and the rest of the body is available for the correct price, also mentioning that they are not the only pace to have this oppurtunity.Wait for the call on a disposable cell phone and sell at a ridiculous price that ensures you can disappear and never work again

Good answer
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:27:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I kinda get the feeling that your post is not an off the cuff one. You've put some thought into this prior to today haven't you!
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:31:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Bigfoot Burgers FTW.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I kinda get the feeling that your post is not an off the cuff one. You've put some thought into this prior to today haven't you!

Drinking beers, spending a-lot of time in the woods and growing up in the PNW, gives a guy a lot of time to think.

Olympia Brewery also just put out a 1 million dollar reward on Bigfoot. Chump change if you handled the situation correctly.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#22]
If you hit it, you can keep it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Drinking beers, spending a-lot of time in the woods and growing up in the PNW, gives a guy a lot of time to think.
Olympia Brewery also just put out a 1 million dollar reward on Bigfoot. Chump change if you handled the situation correctly.

We were just talking about sasquatch at happy hour yesterday after work.. must be a PNW thing.

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We were just talking about sasquatch at happy hour yesterday after work.. must be a PNW thing.

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 9:10:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I would skin it and make a bigfoot custume that I could wear in order to prank people thinking they saw bigfoot. They would be half correct.

Imagine that.

A bigfoot costume made out of a real bigfoot.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top