Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:57:16 PM EDT
It's the rights of the states v. a Marxist federal government/politburo.

That's the issue.

It has nothing to do with queers. That is just the casus belli.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:57:44 PM EDT
Hey Allen, how 'bout getting worked up about SCOUTS-care ruling more so that what two gay people can now legally can do.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:58:37 PM EDT
Days like today show who's really in favor of liberty here and who is a closet leftist.

There are gay rights lawyers drafting up lawsuits across the country, as we speak.   Churches will be sued for not providing marriage services, for preaching against homosexuality, for not recognizing homosexual marriages.  There will be laws passed and the first amendment will be trampled into the dust.  When that does (and it won't take more than a generation) what do you think is going to happen to 2nd, 4th,5th, and all the others?

This is about way more than marriage.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:00:22 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't care who wins the next civil war, but by God the loser gets DC, New York, California, Detroit, and Memphis.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone who wants to start shooting other people because of what other consenting adults they choose to have relations with is insane.

I don't want to start it, but if it does start, I'm going to participate in order to subvert both sides solely to further my own personal power and enrichment.

I don't care who wins the next civil war, but by God the loser gets DC, New York, California, Detroit, and Memphis.

Dont forget Chicago
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:01:00 PM EDT

Quoted:
You are missing the point.

It's not that gays should or shouldnt get married. It's that the Supreme Court has totally gone full retard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone who wants to start shooting other people because of what other consenting adults they choose to have relations with is insane.

It's not that gays should or shouldnt get married. It's that the Supreme Court has totally gone full retard.

Wow-6/26, 12:59PM PST.

I agreed with hondaciv!

Mark it on the calendar!

Nick
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:01:13 PM EDT
Quoted:
Who is Allen West and why is he overreacting?
View Quote

He played Batman in the 60's.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:03:53 PM EDT
Quoted:

Yet here you are tasting the crayons...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had to unlike his FB page because of it's sensationalist, click bait headlines.  I can't stand that crap.

Sooooo . . . . how do you feel about GD?

GD is like watching a room full of retards hyped up on sugar and arguing over which color crayon tastes best.

This is the best week of GD ever.  It's just pages after page of

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:03:59 PM EDT
Allen West.

Another fallen Arfcom hero.

Time to pick some better ones.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:08:08 PM EDT
Col West is right.  If some of you could set aside your own prejudices (which shows your hypocrisy), and actually read the article, you might be able to see what some of us have been saying...
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:08:49 PM EDT
Quoted:

Yes, SCOTUS has gone full retard. That was obvious the first time they ruled on Obamacare. Then confirmed when they ruled on it yesterday. Then confirmed again today.

Just because you live in a banana republic doesn't mean you have to start shooting people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not that gays should or shouldnt get married.  It's that the Supreme Court has totally gone full retard.

Yes, SCOTUS has gone full retard. That was obvious the first time they ruled on Obamacare. Then confirmed when they ruled on it yesterday. Then confirmed again today.

Just because you live in a banana republic doesn't mean you have to start shooting people.

Yep.

At this point, I still have far more to lose than I have to gain. That's the case for everyone I know, and I expect that will be the case for the foreseeable future.

It takes more than division to start a revolution; you also require leaders, communication, and arms. We don't have leaders calling for war, our communications are held nearly completely by the government, and our arms have been under attack for generations.

It's not going to happen.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:11:11 PM EDT

Quoted:

Nobody gives a fuck about gays it is about states rights and this...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Consider this: what happens when a gay couple goes into a church wanting to plan a ceremony and the pastor says no? We now have a conflict between the First Amendment and individual behavior.

150 years after this civil war they will have huge arguments over if the war was fought over gay rights or states rights.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:14:30 PM EDT
Quoted:

Dont forget Chicago
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't want to start it, but if it does start, I'm going to participate in order to subvert both sides solely to further my own personal power and enrichment.

Dont forget Chicago

Definitely Chicago, but not ALL of California.  Just the lower third, I think.  Same with Florida.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:21:21 PM EDT
Nobody is going to go to war over somebody else's gay marriage. You may disapprove, but you won't fight unless an issue affects you directly. People might fight over guns, but they'll never fight over gays.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:30:36 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had to unlike his FB page because of it's sensationalist, click bait headlines.  I can't stand that crap.

GD is like watching a room full of retards hyped up on sugar and arguing over which color crayon tastes best.

I prefer to eat the paste. Less competition.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:31:26 PM EDT
Quoted:

see sig line from months ago.

ets: I think undefined has a thing for crayons
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sig line material

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:33:32 PM EDT
Quoted:
Hey Allen, how 'bout getting worked up about SCOUTS-care ruling more so that what two gay people can now legally can do.
View Quote

Because, believe it or not, the SCOTUSCare ruling has less of an impact long-term than this one does.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:41:01 PM EDT

Quoted:

It's not up to a state to decide the rights of human beings. Now shut the fuck up and get over it.
View Quote

Marriage is not a human right 13'er.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:50:17 PM EDT

Quoted:

The next civil war will be fought over beans vs no beans.  You know, serious stuff.  

West is a joke.  I tried to like him, I just can't.
View Quote
And the side that brings 45s will win

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:54:38 PM EDT
Quoted:

When they do, I'll help raise money to get a gay couple to convert to Islam (and sue their church, of course) just to bring equality to all faiths.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You all wait until a couple of gays sue a church for not marrying them, and win.  

When they do, I'll help raise money to get a gay couple to convert to Islam (and sue their church, of course) just to bring equality to all faiths.

I'm sure the members of the mosque will make sure that couple never make it to the mosque.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:55:41 PM EDT

Quoted:

View Quote

I dont care what they do in their private lives but when they try to force it upon me

I may have some quarrel worth getting excitable about.

Demanding service I dont want to provide then suing for  refusing makes me a slave.

That would certainly put me over the hump.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:59:29 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sig line material

I like some of his stuff as well
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:03:38 PM EDT
Quoted:

It's not that gays should or shouldnt get married.  It's that the Supreme Court has totally gone full retard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:12:18 PM EDT
Quoted:
Days like today show who's really in favor of liberty here and who is a closet leftist.

There are gay rights lawyers drafting up lawsuits across the country, as we speak.   Churches will be sued for not providing marriage services, for preaching against homosexuality, for not recognizing homosexual marriages.  There will be laws passed and the first amendment will be trampled into the dust.  When that does (and it won't take more than a generation) what do you think is going to happen to 2nd, 4th,5th, and all the others?

This is about way more than marriage.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:13:01 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

War criminal with political aspirations.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:15:03 PM EDT
Quoted:

I dont care what they do in their private lives but when they try to force it upon me

Demanding service I dont want to provide then suing for  refusing makes me a slave.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome to 1964.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:16:27 PM EDT
Quoted:
Nobody is going to go to war over somebody else's gay marriage. You may disapprove, but you won't fight unless an issue affects you directly. People might fight over guns, but they'll never fight over gays.
View Quote

So they are going to force you into a gay marriage. I knew it. Get yourself a butt plug to keep them out now!
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:16:48 PM EDT
Quoted:
Col West is right.  If some of you could set aside your own prejudices (which shows your hypocrisy), and actually read the article, you might be able to see what some of us have been saying...
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:24:04 PM EDT
Quoted:
You all wait until a couple of gays sue a church for not marrying them, and win.  
View Quote

Then you will have something to bitch about.  

But, that's completely irrelevant to the issue and ruling at hand.  

If your argument is based on "but god damnit, what if......", then you need to rethink your opinions merit.  

Churches refuse to marry all kinds of straight people....and yet, the sky isn't falling.  Save you butt hurt for when something actually happens....you are essentially trying to use a "pre-crime policing" strategy.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:24:05 PM EDT
Quoted:

Consider this: what happens when a gay couple goes into a church wanting to plan a ceremony and the pastor says no? We now have a conflict between the First Amendment and individual behavior.
View Quote

No we don't. Churches are private institutions and they are NOT places of public accomodation like the bakery that refused to make a gay wedding cake.

This is like claiming there is a constitutional crisis because Augusta won't let women play golf, or the LA Country Club won't allow Jews. It's preposterous.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:27:40 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh look...another butt hurt "but, but what if...." guy.

And the states rights bullshit is tiresome....maybe states should be able to outlaw interracial marriages or fuck, how about just blacks and latinos in general.  I mean muh state rights and all.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:29:04 PM EDT
Quoted:
He's not talking about the particular issur. It's the crushing of state's rights. Fucking morons... ffs
View Quote

I have dejavu to the mid 1800's.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:35:43 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pish-posh. Everyone in GD knows that the green Sharpie pens tastes the best of all writing utensils and that Crayons taste awful. Please, try to keep up.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:37:48 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Not what we are talking about.  Could you put your mommy on the phone keyboard?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:39:44 PM EDT
Quoted:
LOL
Start shooting Mr. West, go for it.
No wonder this guy faded out of the limelight so fast, he's a fucking fool.
View Quote

Plus he doesn't support the second amendment.......How can you fight a civil war with no guys Mr. West?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:41:20 PM EDT
Quoted:
It's not up to a state to decide the rights of human beings. Now shut the fuck up and get over it.
View Quote

How about you shut up until you understand what a "right" is, and can contribute soemthign meaningful to the conversaion?

If marraige was a right you wouldn't need a permit form the government to do it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:44:02 PM EDT
He's an inkie too.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:48:07 PM EDT
Quoted:

How about you shut up until you understand what a "right" is, and can contribute soemthign meaningful to the conversaion?

If marraige was a right you wouldn't need a permit form the government to do it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You just love you some .gov eh?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:50:23 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell us about your decisions made in combat that your soldiers lives.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:50:57 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's not talking about the particular issur. It's the crushing of state's rights. Fucking morons... ffs

Exactly what the article describes.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:52:46 PM EDT
I'm pretty sure this "State's Rights" debate happened on MUSKETCOM back in 1863.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:53:06 PM EDT
I wonder how a guy that guy that got as much press as Alan West didn't get a second term in congress?

He is a loon, a right wing loon, but a loon nonetheless.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:53:13 PM EDT
Quoted:

Because, believe it or not, the SCOTUSCare ruling has less of an impact long-term than this one does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.  Obamacare can be taken away by congress.

Congress can no longer ban gay marriage even if they wanted to.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:54:07 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know....and that's why it's so fucking stupid.  Muh slaves, muh homos.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:54:40 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank fucking god.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:54:46 PM EDT
lol
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:55:15 PM EDT
Quoted:

I disagree, I think the freedom to discriminate was all smoke and mirrors.  It was a low agreement, it was a grasp at any straw to hold on to.  The agreement has no merit.  
States and churches should always be separate and should always comply withe the laws created to protect people, including those that can not protect themselves.
Being subject to the Federal authority is nothing new.  

This country does not exist because of the church, but the church practices under the freedom that this country provides.  Never confuse this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this really has nothing to do with your consenting adults. It has everything to do with the gubberment under the power of scotus coming in and shutting down churches that do not bow to the demands of the gay folks - demanding weddings, positions of title, shutting down of speech that is different than what they desire to hear.

it is about the destruction of free speech and freedom of religion.

anyone that wants to contend that the above actions will not be taken against churches in this USA, I will lay a wager on.

besides that, it should not be about shooting anyone.

if you like your ability to freely think and express. good luck with that. This is the start of an accelerated constitutional massacre.

oh and "In before the gay folks who say there is no desire to harm churches, religion, or people that disagree with their life choices"

I disagree, I think the freedom to discriminate was all smoke and mirrors.  It was a low agreement, it was a grasp at any straw to hold on to.  The agreement has no merit.  
States and churches should always be separate and should always comply withe the laws created to protect people, including those that can not protect themselves.

This country does not exist because of the church, but the church practices under the freedom that this country provides.  Never confuse this point.

The contry doesn't provide the freedom.  Our Creator does.  The Constitution was supposed ot prevent the government from taking it away.

It almost worked for a little while.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:55:27 PM EDT
The gay war will be the cthivilithd civil war ever.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:57:04 PM EDT

Quoted:
The contry doesn't provide the freedom. Our Creator does. Teh Constitution was supposed ot prevent the government from taking it away.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

this really has nothing to do with your consenting adults. It has everything to do with the gubberment under the power of scotus coming in and shutting down churches that do not bow to the demands of the gay folks - demanding weddings, positions of title, shutting down of speech that is different than what they desire to hear.

it is about the destruction of free speech and freedom of religion.

anyone that wants to contend that the above actions will not be taken against churches in this USA, I will lay a wager on.

besides that, it should not be about shooting anyone.

if you like your ability to freely think and express. good luck with that. This is the start of an accelerated constitutional massacre.

oh and "In before the gay folks who say there is no desire to harm churches, religion, or people that disagree with their life choices"

The contry doesn't provide the freedom. Our Creator does. Teh Constitution was supposed ot prevent the government from taking it away.

almost

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:57:46 PM EDT
with all this anti allen west posting, this place is looking more and more like the HufPo lately. sheesh.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:00:44 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Marraige isn't a right.  It is a qualified priviledge.  Just like voting.

Speach, religion, assembly, not having to testify against yourself , not being searched without a warrant, jury trial, bearing arms, not having troops quarted in your house against your will. habeous corpus  - those  things you have, as much and as often as you wish, with no government permit, permission, or record required, because they are rights.
Page / 4
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.