Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 6/26/2015 3:16:15 PM EDT
Allen West says SCOTUS ruling could lead to Civil War

Today the Supreme Court ruled 5 to 4 in favor of same sex marriage in all 50 states. My friends, we are witnessing the end of federalism in our nation. In a single vote, 5 folks basically just told the states to “stick it.”

Furthermore, we are in effect nullifying the First Amendment.

Consider this: what happens when a gay couple goes into a church wanting to plan a ceremony and the pastor says no? We now have a conflict between the First Amendment and individual behavior.

Brace yourself, this is about to get real ugly.

http://allenbwest.com/2015/06/why-the-supreme-court-ruling-on-gay-marriage-could-lead-to-civil-war/
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL

Start shooting Mr. West, go for it.

No wonder this guy faded out of the limelight so fast, he's a fucking fool.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:18:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Who is Allen West and why is he overreacting?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:18:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Hysterical straw men usually are ugly. They will be putting it in your face, shoving it down your throat, and sticking into the rear end of Christianity. Lock your bedroom doors or the gays will turn you queer while you sleep.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:18:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LOL

Start shooting Mr. West, go for it.

No wonder this guy faded out of the limelight so fast, he's a fucking fool.

View Quote
FPNI.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:19:12 PM EDT
[#5]
This just in... Allen West says SC raisin ruling could lead to civil war... and Somalia's ongoing strife could lead to civil war beginning with NY cab drivers...

He's so shrill in his attempt to be relevant that he has become irrelevant.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:19:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Not gonna happen.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:19:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone who wants to start shooting other people because of what other consenting adults they choose to have relations with is insane.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not gonna happen.
View Quote

Because people are complacent.

This government is totally out of control however.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:21:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Dudes a cook cooq? Qwook? Cewk? nutter for sure.

But he's at least partially right, about tossing the first amendment aside at least.

The rest is just silly.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anyone who wants to start shooting other people because of what other consenting adults they choose to have relations with is insane.
View Quote

You are missing the point.

It's not that gays should or shouldnt get married.  It's that the Supreme Court has totally gone full retard.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:22:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't need your civil waaaa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ar whoa whoa yeah.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:23:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I might be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure he's talking about how the SCOTUS is nullifying states rights, not 2 men wanting to kiss on an alter at a church.

But then again, my theory doesn't add fuel to the "lets fight about homos" fire.  So it's probably wrong.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It's not that gays should or shouldnt get married.  It's that the Supreme Court has totally gone full retard.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, SCOTUS has gone full retard. That was obvious the first time they ruled on Obamacare. Then confirmed when they ruled on it yesterday. Then confirmed again today.

Just because you live in a banana republic doesn't mean you have to start shooting people.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Over gay marriage?

speechless.....
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#15]
I had to unlike his FB page because of it's sensationalist, click bait headlines.  I can't stand that crap.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is not the issue. the ramifications of the cake baking cases and ultimately this issue will have everything to do with Liberty. What happens when the government forces a church to marry two gays?  It is isn't about choice and it never was.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:25:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Saying the government has gone out of control would mean they were under control to begin with.

Just dream about how good it was in the beginning and resign yourself to the fact it's been a shit show since 5 minutes after signing the declaration of independence.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:26:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:27:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh no, gay people can marry, the horror!

How do all of those other countries survive?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Not gonna happen.
View Quote
The civil war won't happen.

But the lawsuits regarding church services that are denied are a certainty.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:28:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't want to start it, but if it does start, I'm going to participate in order to subvert both sides solely to further my own personal power and enrichment.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#22]
doubt it
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:29:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I don't want to start it, but if it does start, I'm going to participate in order to subvert both sides solely to further my own personal power and enrichment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't care who wins the next civil war, but by God the loser gets DC, New York, California, Detroit, and Memphis.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:29:49 PM EDT
[#24]
You all wait until a couple of gays sue a church for not marrying them, and win.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:31:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I had to unlike his FB page because of it's sensationalist, click bait headlines.  I can't stand that crap.

View Quote

Sooooo . . . . how do you feel about GD?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:31:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You all wait until a couple of gays sue a church for not marrying them, and win.  
View Quote

When they do, I'll help raise money to get a gay couple to convert to Islam (and sue their church, of course) just to bring equality to all faiths.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:31:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD is like watching a room full of retards hyped up on sugar and arguing over which color crayon tastes best.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:33:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

GD is like watching a room full of retards hyped up on sugar and arguing over which color crayon tastes best.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sig line material
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:35:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Green.  If you think anything else you're a libtard DU spy.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:36:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Nobody gives a fuck about gays it is about states rights and this...

Consider this: what happens when a gay couple goes into a church wanting to plan a ceremony and the pastor says no? We now have a conflict between the First Amendment and individual behavior.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:37:40 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:39:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Worth saying twice.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:40:08 PM EDT
[#33]
The next civil war will be fought over beans vs no beans.  You know, serious stuff.  

West is a joke.  I tried to like him, I just can't.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#34]
It's not up to a state to decide the rights of human beings. Now shut the fuck up and get over it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

this really has nothing to do with your consenting adults. It has everything to do with the gubberment under the power of scotus coming in and shutting down churches that do not bow to the demands of the gay folks - demanding weddings, positions of title, shutting down of speech that is different than what they desire to hear.

it is about the destruction of free speech and freedom of religion.

anyone that wants to contend that the above actions will not be taken against churches in this USA, I will lay a wager on.

besides that, it should not be about shooting anyone.

if you like your ability to freely think and express. good luck with that. This is the start of an accelerated constitutional massacre.

oh and "In before the gay folks who say there is no desire to harm churches, religion, or people that disagree with their life choices"
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:42:47 PM EDT
[#36]
A gay married couple sues a church for preaching against homosexuality and same sex marriage?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
A gay married couple sues a church for preaching against homosexuality and same sex marriage?
View Quote

uh, sure, why not. but more likely, there will be statutes enacted that say it is hate speech and the city comes in and procedurally closes things down. ya know, for the good of the children. we can't have hate speech
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:46:19 PM EDT
[#38]
He's not talking about the particular issue. It's the crushing of state's rights. Fucking morons... ffs
Edited to fix typo.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:46:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

this really has nothing to do with your consenting adults. It has everything to do with the gubberment under the power of scotus coming in and shutting down churches that do not bow to the demands of the gay folks - demanding weddings, positions of title, shutting down of speech that is different than what they desire to hear.

anyone that wants to contend that the above actions will not be taken against churches in this USA, I will lay a wager on.

if you like your ability to freely think and express. good luck with that. This is the start of an accelerated constitutional massacre.

oh and "In before the gay folks who say there is no desire to harm churches, religion, or people that disagree with their life choices"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the USSC forces churches to marry gays, that will be the line in the sand.  I 100% believe that.

Between the Catholics, Mormons, and Baptists, they field an army big enough to do something about it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:48:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Y'all checker players need to move up to chess
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:49:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh NO you used the R word........that's bigoted or racist or ... wait, it's offensive that's what it is.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:52:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Does he have a daughter that got knocked-up twice out of wedlock? That about all West is missing these days.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:52:30 PM EDT
[#43]
It's just one of a variety of things that are heading things in that direction.  <<shrugs>>
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:53:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree, I think the freedom to discriminate was all smoke and mirrors.  It was a low agreement, it was a grasp at any straw to hold on to.  The agreement has no merit.  
States and churches should always be separate and should always comply withe the laws created to protect people, including those that can not protect themselves.
Being subject to the Federal authority is nothing new.  

This country does not exist because of the church, but the church practices under the freedom that this country provides.  Never confuse this point.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HAH.  Oh man, yes.  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:53:48 PM EDT
[#46]
No, it won't.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:55:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not agreeing with the whole civil war thing,  but did you even read the OP, and are you even understanding the premise?  It's not about what consenting adults want to do, it's about those consenting adults making everyone around them act, talk and perform services according to THEIR view, and punishing anyone who disagrees.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:57:00 PM EDT
[#49]
After winning office, that fumbduck could hardly wait to give taxpayer cash away to black farmers - a lot who were fraudulently claiming to be one.

He can go suck on soap for all I care.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

sig line material
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sig line material

see sig line from months ago.

ets: I think undefined has a thing for crayons
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top