BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#1]
3or 4 times.

I posted the first one here in Oct '02. I got a lot of crap about it from a few trolls here about brandishing and  a felony, being stupid and such.

2 guys and a gal tried to break into my house on Oct 31 about 2 am. They were beating on the door and around the house for about 15 minutes or so. I had enough and opened the door a crack and put my body against it and had my USP 45 out. They pushed it open and charged at me and I drew my HK. They stopped and finally convinced me they were looking for a different house to play a prank on a buddy of theirs. I let them go, watched them go to another house down the street and called the cops and filed a report. Yes, I did good and the cop told me it would have been a good shoot if I had fired on them. The kids were filming it all and the cop really wanted a copy of that tape. He thought it was very funny.

Working security, I almost killed an illegal while he was trying to run my partner over while fleeing the scene after trying to steal a vehicle when we caught them in the act. The Mesa Police ended up releasing them, no charges. The kid decided to stop his car after hitting my friend and I stuck the same USP in his face and told him to "ALTO, RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" He got the message. I was staging the trigger and it was nearly at the break point. He was about 3 more ounces from meeting God. 4 suspects were all taken into custody by us then released by PD.

I had a 50 year old immigrant road rager block me in after nearly broad-siding my car. He came out with a 4 foot 2x4 and started beating on my car yelling at me and threatening to kill me. I sat there with my 1911 in my lap, just waiting for him to break the window. He saw the gun and decided that I'd had enough. He left, I called the cops with a plate number. The cop was busting when I told him about me telling the guy "he shouldn't bring a stick to a gun fight." Charges were filed and the guy pleaded out.

There were others outside of my time in the Army. I haven't killed anyone outside of duty yet, but the night is still young.

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:43:27 PM EDT
[#2]
That long post was an excellent read.  Thanks...
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:54:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not fun as it would seem and time goes by real fast. It's all over before it even begun.

Yeah, I hear porta-potty security work can go like that.

Why do you fucking get a kick out of trolling me? You do it a lot. You don't even know my first name... So grow the fuck up and quit being a fucking bitch. If you would like I would be glad to send you all of my personal info and you can come on down and talk shit to me. But I think you'er nothing but a fucking bitch.

You're killing me ! Stop it ! Stop it !

ETA: It's" you're " or "you are", whiny-boy.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:57:15 AM EDT
[#4]
tag for later
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:43:50 AM EDT
[#5]
One of the best threads I've read. The long post has to be the best post I've ever read.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:46:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Back when work wasn't steady and I was fresh out of highschool the only gun I carried in my car was an old Mosin M44. One day I had to go to the DMV to get my car "verified". I was waiting in line, got my paperwork started, and the lady told me to go outside and pull my car around the building so they could check all of the vin numbers. She said when I was done, to return to her counter. I asked if I had to wait in line again, she said no. So I take my car around the building and do all the stuff that they needed me to, and then I go back inside and wait where the lady tells me to. Some african american guy waiting in line shouts out "HEY WHITEY! BACK OF THE LINE IS OVER THERE!" I say "I was here earlier, I have a front of the line pass". Guy shouts out "Yea? Well that was then, this is now!" I shrug it off and continue to wait. Eventually I finish my paperwork, the lady gets me my new license plates and I head out the door. I pop the trunk on my car and get a screw driver out, and put the front license plate on. As I'm returning to the rear of the car, the guy comes out of the DMV office and sees me. As he's approaching me he shouts out "HEY WHITEY! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!". So I reach into my trunk, and pull out my M44 and rest it on my hip with the muzzle pointed in the air. I say to him "Yea? What do you need to finish?". Guys eyes were as big as dinner plates and he took off running. I threw the rifle in the trunk and got the fuck out of there. I guess I never "drew down" but it was the closest I'd ever come to pointing a loaded gun at somebody. And of all places to happen, it was in the DMV parking lot

Drawing down with a Mosin?! Best draw down story ever!!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:13:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Who all has actually drawn their CCW or Home Defense weapon in real life,  tell some stories!

Lots of times -- but only on the wife.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:37:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not fun as it would seem and time goes by real fast. It's all over before it even begun.

Yeah, I hear porta-potty security work can go like that.

Why do you fucking get a kick out of trolling me? You do it a lot. You don't even know my first name... So grow the fuck up and quit being a fucking bitch. If you would like I would be glad to send you all of my personal info and you can come on down and talk shit to me. But I think you'er nothing but a fucking bitch.

You're killing me ! Stop it ! Stop it !

ETA: It's" you're " or "you are", whiny-boy. img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/wetidlerjr/lolol.gif

Holly shit I fucking made a typo you fucking fag. Who the fuck are you?

Being nearly 58 you would think would have fucking grown up by now...  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:37:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who all has actually drawn their CCW or Home Defense weapon in real life,  tell some stories!

should you post that in a public forum
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:00:00 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is perfectly legal self-defense. I would guess that every married man knows what I am talking about at least once a month.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:08:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:15:58 AM EDT
[#12]
I drew a 1911 on some dude who refused to leave my property last year.  

OKC police showed up and didn't do nothing to me, but they chewed the other guy's arse!

Funny thing is, he packed up and moved less than 2 weeks later.

There is more to this, but that's all I feel like sharing.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:26:54 AM EDT
[#13]
If you count my neighbor's doggie that got its life ended by me and the stupid drunk college guys who broke into my apartment about eight years ago that's thankfully it.  

In only one of the cases was it a human being (in this case beings, although I questioned whether they were human or not) I was pointing a gun at.  In that case even the effects of alcohol seemed to be overcome by the fact that they:

1. Didn't want to die over what they were there for

So when these beings were presented with me in my underwear (probably what scared them away), a very loud and commanding voice, and a S&W 6906 pistol they chose to leave quickly.  When the police arrived I was not scolded, beat, or dragged through the streets.  If I had a dog, I am sure it would still be alive today as those officers were not intent on shooting it.  Now the three perps who visited my place by breaking a window, assaulting my roommate, and making me wake out of my slumber, the cops really wanted to find them and hang out with them.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:28:02 AM EDT
[#14]
tag
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:29:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Goddamn, reading all this just makes me want to put my foot in our governors ass for not giving us CCW's.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:39:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Goddamn, reading all this just makes me want to put my foot in our governors ass for not giving us CCW's.

She's a grade A cunt, huh?  Bill Graves wan't much better either.  He was a pussy: no CCW either and a 70 mph speed limit (nobody "needs" to go faster than that").
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:19:40 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Holly shit I fucking made a typo you fucking fag. Who the fuck are you?
Being nearly 58 you would think would have fucking grown up by now...  

More "typos" ? Pay attention, whiny-boy.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:26:53 AM EDT
[#18]
I drew down on a squirrel once, but he didn't last long..........
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:31:33 AM EDT
[#19]
I have posted both stories, won't go into them now, as I have no time.  But I have had to "present" my weapon twice, both times averting a VERY CERTAIN stickup/mugging/victimization scenerio.  Adreneline is a great high, btw.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:20:16 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is perfectly legal self-defense. I would guess that every married man knows what I am talking about at least once a month.

The day I left my ex all the cops told me had I shot her it would have been considered a good shoot.  I had to have stitches to close up my cuts.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:13:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Thank God, I haven't, and I don't ever want to either.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top