Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:19:43 PM EDT
The joke is that he plays a foreigner who doesn't understand America (or England). Like saying that he enjoys recreational rape, or thinking that a way of saying he supports America is to say that he hopes George Bush drinks the blood of Iraq's children.

It's just silly shock humor. "But I digest...."
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:25:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MisterGreens:
BOOYAKASHA!

Agreed.

Seriously, take a chill pill. So he wasn't PC. Shit, I'm a patriot. I serve this nation as a soldier. Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing.

Even if he did get his ass stomped, and if it was deserved, he knew the risk.

p.s. At least this botch of our anthem was intentional, unlike Roseanne.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:27:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By raven:
The joke is that he plays a foreigner who doesn't understand America (or England). Like saying that he enjoys recreational rape, or thinking that a way of saying he supports America is to say that he hopes George Bush drinks the blood of Iraq's children.

It's just silly shock humor. "But I digest...."

I guess its just in my short "things i will never make fun of" list
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:11:29 PM EDT

Agreed.

Seriously, take a chill pill. So he wasn't PC. Shit, I'm a patriot. I serve this nation as a soldier. Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing.

Even if he did get his ass stomped, and if it was deserved, he knew the risk.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

Essentially, what these guys are saying is that America is the land of the free, home of the brave yadda yadda yadda and you can have all the free speech you want....as long as it doesnt contradict our views. If it does, we reserve the right to bash you fo it.

KKK maniacs, racists and Nazis I can understand. No one needs their shit. But this guy is a comedian, and a very funny one at that.

He did something which maybe fell a bit flat. Thats cool, disagree and walk on. Dont make such a sacred cow out of your national anthem. People have done far worse. Its not like he was burning a flag. There are more important things to worry about.

By the way...he might be a 'damn foreigner', but hes a damn foreigner from your closest ally. As I said in another post a few days back, you guys should take it easy on your friends. You need all that you can get at the moment.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:44:09 AM EDT
Riiiiiiight.

So if I show up in NZ and piss all over your flag at a pub, I am sure warm handshakes will be all that happens, right?

It is called respect, and there is nothing wrong with expecting a guest in your country to show some bloody decorum. And if they don't, then you have the right to teach them some respect.

So do we.

Allies don't behave like this with one another's flags.

Period.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:32:07 AM EDT
No, youre right mate, you'd probably get a fatal kicking. We have morons in NZ just like you guys do in the States. I dont recall any statute in NZ law that says you have the right to beat the shit out of someone because you disagree with his political views or dont think his jokes are funny. Im sure there isnt any in US law, either.

In the run up to the invasion of Iraq, as part of the global protests, a schoolteacher burnt an NZ flag during a big protest on the grounds of Parliament. He was arrested and prosecuted and duly reviled throughout the country. I think the only violence he got was from the cops who arrested him. As he was surrounded by like minded hippie freaks, I think the boys managed to get a couple of sneaky ones in before the cameras got too close.

That was a spiteful act of protest from a fucking loser, and was treated as such.

This was a comedian from a friendly country just poking a bit of fun at you.

Did the bit about George W drinking the blood of Iraqs children not give it away?

All I'm saying is just get sense of humour and learn to laugh at yourself. Keep things in perspective. Dont take it personally because hes not like that...he loves America, just watch his show. There wouldnt be an Ali G if it wasnt for all those stupid wannabe 'gangstas' over your way. The whole character is a piss take on them.

Anyway, I think this topic has been done to death. Vote with your remote and just dont watch him.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:37:59 AM EDT
In my family we were taught what the flag and the anthem represent, and how many good men bled and died for that banner and that anthem.

There is blood behind those symbols. Precious blood that can never be replaced.

Some things are sacred. Some things should be revered. The Constitution guarantees the right to be an idiot, that is true. But it also guarantees me the right to be mad as hell and want to whip his a$$.

I have a fantastic sense of humor. I enjoy a good laugh as much as the next guy.

But some things are beyond joking about, especially when we have soldiers coming home with that flag draped over them.

I would be saying the same thing if it was an American comedian.

Some things are just out of bounds. This is clearly one of them.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:40:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/13/2005 4:41:06 AM EDT by MisterGreens]

Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
Riiiiiiight.

So if I show up in NZ and piss all over your flag at a pub, I am sure warm handshakes will be all that happens, right?

It is called respect, and there is nothing wrong with expecting a guest in your country to show some bloody decorum. And if they don't, then you have the right to teach them some respect.

So do we.

Allies don't behave like this with one another's flags.

Period.

'No, it's called RESPEK!, BOOYAKASHA!"
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:45:41 AM EDT
From what I have heard, the guy is lucky to get away with his life. Many people were looking for him and if wasn't for security, he would have been beaten to death.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:55:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PaulR72:

You sir, nailed it. Most people in the US have a great sense of humor and get Cohen's humor. However, people will always come unglued when the flag or national anthem is dishonored. Anyway, you must be a displaced American or you spend a lot of time watching Roseanne reruns.

bd

I am neither, sir, but thank you anyway. I am but a humble hired gun making a handsome kings ransom from your warmongering imperialistic presidents swath of destruction though Mesapotamia. Bloody loving it, too

Cods wollup! Get of the grass!
You're a pissed grade school hoon playing with your brist while on your mums computer.

Stirrer
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:02:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AgentFork:

Uh......... her's was ACCIDENTAL?

Ali G is just another worthless shred of human debris making money off a bunch of idiots who like the baser things in entertainment. That's all I'll say about him.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:07:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Gunner1X:

You sir, nailed it. Most people in the US have a great sense of humor and get Cohen's humor. However, people will always come unglued when the flag or national anthem is dishonored. Anyway, you must be a displaced American or you spend a lot of time watching Roseanne reruns.

bd

I am neither, sir, but thank you anyway. I am but a humble hired gun making a handsome kings ransom from your warmongering imperialistic presidents swath of destruction though Mesapotamia. Bloody loving it, too

You're a pissed grade school hoon playing with your brist while on your mums computer.

Stirrer

Nope… I can verify he's for real…

ANdy
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:30:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Gunner1X:

bd

Stirrer

OMG! My new signline!

BTW, Ali G is only able to do what he did because of all that the flag represents- freedom won at the hands of people willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.

That, and the power of capitalism.

Why be pissed at somebody for being the ultimate American?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:35:15 AM EDT
Dammit, Andy, you blew my cover!
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:37:08 AM EDT
Pssssssssst....whats 'grade school'? Whats a 'brist'? And they all say we talk funny
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:59:22 AM EDT
I don't understand what people find funny about this guy. I've turned his show on two or three times and everytime he's acting like a homosexual and trying to get the person he's interviewing to talk about homosexuality. How is that funny??

Da Ali G show is why people call the TV the "Idiot Box"

I have a great senxe of humor and can laugh at almost anything but this guy isn't funny and has no business in this country. I've written HBO about this show and how disgusted I was to see it on. What a waste of time and energy.. I feel sorry for anyone that wastes their time with this load of crap.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:52:37 AM EDT

Essentially, what these guys are saying is that America is the land of the free, home of the brave yadda yadda yadda and you can have all the free speech you want....as long as it doesnt contradict our views. If it does, we reserve the right to bash you fo it.

PRECISELY! You don't get it do you? Just as it's someone's right to say what they want, it is another person's right to tell you that you are a fucking moron for saying it. Actions come with consequences. Free speach DOES NOT PROTECT YOU FROM RIDICULE. If you do or say something that others don't like, be prepared to deal with that. Don't claim "oh, I'm executing Free Speech, you can't fault me for it". BULLSHIT. The 1st protects you from the government, not necessarily your fellow citizens. If they want to censor you in a private venue, that is THEIR right, just as it is yours to complain about being censored.

KKK maniacs, racists and Nazis I can understand. No one needs their shit.

They have every right to speak, even if they are morons and deserve a butt-stroke.

But this guy is a comedian, and a very funny one at that.

Yes, he is. I laugh my ass off at him on his show.

Dont make such a sacred cow out of your national anthem. People have done far worse. Its not like he was burning a flag. There are more important things to worry about.

In case you haven't noticed, there is a war going on. Americans, along with others, are dying everyday. The National Anthem is just as symbolic as the flag for many Americans. I think as a New Zealander, you'd understand this. Remember ANZAC? WWII? They ring a bell for you?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:57:16 AM EDT
LOL, I love Ali-G.

Big up "Booyakasha!"
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:16:50 AM EDT

Bo!…I az squillions hof american dollas from me hbo show!
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:47:42 AM EDT

In case you haven't noticed, there is a war going on. Americans, along with others, are dying everyday. The National Anthem is just as symbolic as the flag for many Americans. I think as a New Zealander, you'd understand this. Remember ANZAC? WWII? They ring a bell for you?

In case I havent noticed? In case I havent noticed? Im right here in the fucking middle of it, man!

What do you think I do for a living, a bloody accountant?

I see your soldiers everyday. I eat with them, I talk with them. They all want to do what we do; just about everyday I have some conversation with a Marine Lance Corporal or an Army spec, or, like the other day, a SEAL who wants to get into our line of work.

Aussies, Kiwis and Brits have the same sense of humour...its very self deprecating. We love making fun of ourselves and our little quirks...thats just who we are.

If theres one thing Americans cant do, its laugh at themselves. You guys just arent built that way. Witness this thread as all the evidence you need. Cant believe its got to page three.

We love our national symbols and anthems as well. Doesnt mean we dont have a laugh at them every now and then. Have you ever heard how boring our national anthem is? Ever noticed how similar our flag is to Australias? Probably not, I dont think most of you could find New Zealand on a map.

Plenty of kiwis have died for our way of life as well. April 25 commemorates ANZAC Day, when in 1915, the ANZAC (Australia New Zealand Army Corps) Division launched an amphobious assault on the Gallipoli peninsula in Turkey, leading to nine months of sustained trench warfare and horrific losses on both sides. Both NZ and Australia view it as the birth of their respective nations.

We know its a dark time for your country. Thats why we're here with you. We might be different people, but we have a common goal, and a common way of life.

A comedian made an off colour joke about your national anthem which many people found offensive. Its not the end of the world. Hes not perfect, no one is. He made an error of judgement...dont crucify him for it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:19:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/13/2005 9:28:11 AM EDT by Noname]

If theres one thing Americans cant do, its laugh at themselves. You guys just arent built that way. Witness this thread as all the evidence you need. Cant believe its got to page three.

The only reason why it's 3 pages is because you keep posting your same bullshit. How about you worry about YOUR ASS and what goes on in YOUR COUNTRY and keep your FUCKING opinions/lectures about what Americans need to think/do to yourself...

A comedian made an off colour joke about your national anthem which many people found offensive. Its not the end of the world. Hes not perfect, no one is. He made an error of judgement...dont crucify him for it.

You're the only one making an issue out of it. Everyone else is just suprised he didn't get his ass kicked. No biggie, mate...

And regarding "laughing at yourselves" what are "you guys" getting all spittie lipped about?

newsvote.bbc.co.uk/default.stm

It's just a kid at a party. Loosen up...
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:39:02 AM EDT

And regarding "laughing at yourselves" what are "you guys" getting all spittie lipped about?

Ummmm...I hate to point this out for you, dipshit, but thats a British website. See, thats what the first 'B' stands for in BBC...British. I'm actually a New Zealander. Thats a little country near Australia.

Not Britain. New Zealand. We do rugby, top soldiers, and Lord of the Rings. Australia...kangaroos and the Sydney Opera House. Britain...the Queen and David Beckham.

Understand, or am I going to fast for your wee mind?

And why would I keep my opinions to myself? Who the hell else does that on here? I thought thats what the boards are for...exchanges of ideas.

Im not posting the same stuff...you guys have to re-post my reply and then try to argue each point in detail. You are dragging this out, not me.

I dont mind...nothing on tonight. Bring it on, mate.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:39:43 AM EDT

In case I havent noticed? In case I havent noticed? Im right here in the fucking middle of it, man!

What do you think I do for a living, a bloody accountant?

I see your soldiers everyday. I eat with them, I talk with them. They all want to do what we do; just about everyday I have some conversation with a Marine Lance Corporal or an Army spec, or, like the other day, a SEAL who wants to get into our line of work.

I know this. I said it to catch your attention. I'm glad it did. You shouldn't be flippin surprised then that people take offense to Ali G making a slight at the National Anthem.

Bullshit. Bullshit. BULLSHIT. Americans make fun of themselves everyday, all the time.

Probably not, I dont think most of you could find New Zealand on a map.

It's true, American people can be rather... fucking dumb in the world geography. It makes me sad.

We know its a dark time for your country. Thats why we're here with you. We might be different people, but we have a common goal, and a common way of life.

And we appreciate it. The ones of us that have a clue, that is. Always liked the Aussies and New Zealanders.

Put it this way... don't come to my fucking country and make fun of its traditions and standards. Expect a cold and possibly violent reception if you do. AS WARRANTED. (the collective you, not you in particular)
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:46:26 AM EDT
Of course mate.

Come to NZ and I'll take you to a pub for a beer. Youre paying, of course. And if you want to piss on our flag, I'll hold it for you (its not very absorbent though...the materials kind of rough....)

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:48:39 AM EDT

Of course mate.

Come to NZ and I'll take you to a pub for a beer. Youre paying, of course. And if you want to piss on our flag, I'll hold it for you (its not very absorbent though...the materials kind of rough....)

How is NZ beer by the way? What do you all drink?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:52:00 AM EDT
Funniest Show Ever.

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:55:31 AM EDT
Steinlager is probably the best known brand. Its not too bad. We have a shitload of NZ beers...Lion red, Tui, you name it as well as all the others...heineken, stella, a lot of Aussie beers (I drink Crown lager myself). Guiness is big down south (lots of scots and irish ancestry), along with Speights, the local brew down there. Dont really like that. I live in Auckland, which is very metropoltan, the whole cafe scene. Down south its bit more real.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:58:45 AM EDT
I know that it is stronger than American beer.

American beer is like making love in a canoe.

It is f*cking close to water.

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:12:27 AM EDT
Ha...good one

Well, if youre ever down there while Im home on leave, I will introduce you.

I had Carlsberg Elephant beer at a restaurant in Wellington once. Didnt realise how strong it was. Got up to leave but my legs wouldnt work

Budweisers not too bad. still prefer crown tho.

Up here, we can get a few of those...Carlsberg, heinie. Cant get crown though

You'd think there was a war on....
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:24:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Katana16j:
BAN HIM!

Wait... do Arfcom Mods have the power to ban people in real life...

Doesn't matter, BAN HIM anyway.

ARFCOM Moderators can't ban people in real life.

Only Site Staff can lock people's real life accounts.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:29:31 AM EDT
Whos that in your avatar, mate? I should know, shouldnt I?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:32:48 AM EDT

Whos that in your avatar, mate? I should know, shouldnt I?

Stimpy?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:33:15 AM EDT
I find Ali G's humor to be hit or miss. It ranges from LOL hilarious to "jeez that was incredibly stupid." I can't believe the number of folks he has taken in. You'd think people could figure out he was yanking their chains, especially when he goes off on his bizarre riffs. I guess the lure of the TV camera lights are as enticing as the flame is to the moth.

New Zealand is a beautiful country. Their Prime Minister may look like Frankenstein, but they have some very attractive womenz. BTW, the Wall Street Journal Economic Freedom rankings place New Zealand ahead of the USA. Their income tax rate is lower than ours to boot. Don't know much about their gun laws, though.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:37:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/13/2005 10:46:07 AM EDT by DScott]

Originally Posted By ThunderStick:
I find Ali G's humor to be hit or miss. It ranges from LOL hilarious to "jeez that was incredibly stupid." I can't believe the number of folks he has taken in. You'd think people could figure out he was yanking their chains, especially when he goes off on his bizarre riffs. I guess the lure of the TV camera lights are as enticing as the flame is to the moth.

And I'd bet that he'd find this whole discussion hilarious, and proof that he did the right thing.

Andy Kaufman RIP...
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:47:40 AM EDT

Ummmm...I hate to point this out for you, dipshit, but thats a British website. See, thats what the first 'B' stands for in BBC...British. I'm actually a New Zealander. Thats a little country near Australia.

Not Britain. New Zealand. We do rugby, top soldiers, and Lord of the Rings. Australia...kangaroos and the Sydney Opera House. Britain...the Queen and David Beckham.

Understand, or am I going to fast for your wee mind?

And why would I keep my opinions to myself? Who the hell else does that on here? I thought thats what the boards are for...exchanges of ideas.

Im not posting the same stuff...you guys have to re-post my reply and then try to argue each point in detail. You are dragging this out, not me.

I dont mind...nothing on tonight. Bring it on, mate.

Jeepers, name calling! What happened to that wonderful sense of humor. Golly geewiz you don't have to crucify me if I said something that displeased you. You really need to learn to laugh at yourself more.

Do you really think anyone could miss you being a Kiwi? In your rants you give the same history speech.

Note the "you guys". Where did I refer to you as a Brit? The connection was Commonwealth. Hence the "you guys".

Aussies, Kiwis and Brits have the same sense of humour...its very self deprecating. We love making fun of ourselves and our little quirks...thats just who we are.

Your posts criticize other members for giving their opinions because it doesn't jive with "how we do it in NZ" yet you get all spittie lipped when it's done to you. Interesting. You might give some thought to following your own advice...
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:49:31 AM EDT

New Zealand is a beautiful country. Their Prime Minister may look like Frankenstein, but they have some very attractive womenz. BTW, the Wall Street Journal Economic Freedom rankings place New Zealand ahead of the USA. Their income tax rate is lower than ours to boot. Don't know much about their gun laws, though.

Sir, you are the cleverest person here.

Hot chicks..we've got 'em. Rachel Hunter (oops...skank, bad example). Kylie Bax (whoops, skank...bad example). Anna Paquin (Rogue in X Men). Oh, yes, kids, shes a kiwi. Lee Tamahori directed the last James Bond film. LOTR...say no more.

Oh, and we also climbed Everest first (Sir Edmund Hillary) and split the atom (Sir Ernest Rutherford).

Gun laws? We had a bad shooting in 1990 where a psycho killed thirteen people with a norinco AK copy. Police shot him after a protracted seige. Little seaside town called Aramoana. After that, you needed a special endorsement on your firearms license to own a MSSA, or military style semi auto. I know, I know...dont go on about how gun laws dont effect crime stats, and the fact that those weapons are hardly ever used. The politicians had to lash out at something, and guns were the easiest target.

Income tax may be at a lower rate (depends on income level). We basically get taxed to the nuts. I hate it. Seriously considering a bombing campaign against the IRD, particularly working over here.

And, yes, Helen does look like she was made in a lab out of parts from lesser monsters. She aint there for her looks.

Actually, are there any hot politicians anywhere? Pics?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:56:51 AM EDT

Jeepers, name calling! What happened to that wonderful sense of humor. Golly geewiz you don't have to crucify me if I said something that displeased you. You really need to learn to laugh at yourself more.

Do you really think anyone could miss you being a Kiwi? In your rants you give the same history speech.

Note the "you guys". Where did I refer to you as a Brit? The connection was Commonwealth. Hence the "you guys".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your posts criticize other members for giving their opinions because it doesn't jive with "how we do it in NZ" yet you get all spittie lipped when it's done to you. Interesting. You might give some thought to following your own advice...

Blah blah blah blah blah commonwealth blah blah blah blah pointless attempt to turn my words against me blah blah blah blah spittle blah blah

Jive!? Can you here me back there in the sixties, dude??

We're talking about other more interesting stuff now. This thread is rooted. Go away.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:05:43 AM EDT
LOL. Wow you modified-Limeys are really quite emotional when it comes down to it...
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:08:19 AM EDT
"Modified Limeys". Ha, good one.

Emotional? Ever seen an All Blacks Haka?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:12:36 AM EDT
You Americans take your flag very seriously…

www.cfa-inc.org/

ANdy
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:13:14 AM EDT
NZL-freedom? what freedom? NZL would not have any freedom if it was not for the US-you would all be speaking Japanese.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:19:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/13/2005 11:32:33 AM EDT by vito113]

Originally Posted By sandblaster:
NZL-freedom? what freedom? NZL would not have any freedom if it was not for the US-you would all be speaking Japanese.

But at least the New Zealanders got in the fight from the start in 1939, not wait for the second half…

A New Zealand Navy Cruiser, HMNZS Achilles fought alongside HMS Leander and HMS Exeter against the German Pocket Battleship Graff Spee at the Battle of the River Plate in Dec 1939
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:20:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/13/2005 11:21:07 AM EDT by Noname]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:23:45 AM EDT

NZL-freedom? what freedom? NZL would not have any freedom if it was not for the US-you would all be speaking Japanese

Watch out, the intellectuals have waded into the debate!

Uh, we were actually in the war a year and half before you guys. They conceal information like that in books, mate. Try getting your Mummy to read you one.

And I do like sushi....so I guess those millions died for nothing???

Anyway, guys, great talking to y'all. Its nearly midnight here and I get to have a lovely drive up the most dangerous piece of road in the world tomorrow...no, not sandblasters driveway. So I need my beauty sleep.

Good talking to you guys. See you at the next one.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:34:07 AM EDT

Anyway, guys, great talking to y'all. Its nearly midnight here and I get to have a lovely drive up the most dangerous piece of road in the world tomorrow...no, not sandblasters driveway. So I need my beauty sleep.

Stay safe.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:37:30 AM EDT
Well shit, you could have at least clicked on my link before you splitski...
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:46:38 AM EDT
night-night......
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 12:05:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By vito113:
You Americans take your flag very seriously…

www.cfa-inc.org/

ANdy

Why yes, yes we do.

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:40:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AgentFork:
What are you talking about. Da Ali G Show is hilarious.

God forbid some people are offended by a comedian.

I love Ali G. The interview where he asked Newt Gingrich if he ever 'took the dirt road' had me in tears.

Since I've been posting here though, I've learned that many people have no sense of humor.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:49:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By nashgill:
"In Kazhakstan we have many hobbies: disco dancing, archery, rape and table tennis..."

"If you come back with me to my country,(....) I will give you television and remote control..."

"Englishman must have a hobby. Some like to collect the stamp or make jam. But the most fun is to kill a a little animal with a shotgun or rip him up with a wild dog."

"I am very strong physique and I can hold a very large woman down for 3 hours...I am strong, I can throw rock at a gypsy from 15 metres. 10 metre if I am chained up."

"My mother never love me. Sometimes she said that she wish she was rape by somebody else."

Fucking hilarious...
Page / 3
Top Top