User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 12:58:59 PM EDT
[#1]
He been sucking dat glass dick.

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you remember Lou Dobbs?   The news guy on tv who got canned for asking too many honest questions about the people running our wonderful government?

Well, Lou would have professional black crybaby victim Al Sharpton on periodically on his newscast.   On one occasion, I remember that Lou just sat there quietly with a sly little grin on his face and let crybaby Al run his mouth for about three or four minutes nonstop.  

It was amusing to me that after about two minutes, Sharpton had drifted completely off the topic he was talking about and after about another minute of nonstop bullshit, I think it hit him that he had completely forgotten what he started talking about.    At that point, Sharpton looked at Lou Dobbs hoping that Lou would get him back on his original topic which he had completely forgotten.   Lou Dobbs just sat there smiling and let him hang for about another minute before finally picking up the discussion point again.

My point is that, folks, this IS NOT a very intelligent person and if this is the best leadership our black community has, then God help them........
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top